For the first day in school

When A Rough Girl Meets The Gangster Leader

Haeryu open the mailbox beside the door's apartment. The mailbox  theme is antique and that's why it looks elegant. She grabs her letter and carry the plastic bags into her apartment. She browse the letters and her eyes caught on the sender of the mail. It was from Golden Ryuu High. She opens it and...

 

Yumi/Haeryu pov

 

Greetings Miss Kim Hae Ryu/ Yumi Kim

 

I'm the headmaster of Golden Ryuu high school. I really respect your father and I was delighted to know that you'll be attending this school.

 

Ms. Kim,

 

As you know, your popularity and influence are all over this country. But because the citizens here haven't met you, I guess you're a little bit safe here. But beware, some of them are really your fanatic fans and lately, transfer students from South Korea is increasing in this international elite school.  But whatever the circumstance is, we were really grateful and lucky because your father build this international school.

 

Ms. Kim, as it is the international school, you don't have to wear your school uniforms. You just need to pin you school badge and your name so we give you this school badge and your name here in the envelope.

 

I'm sure you know the rules of clothing as our rules is the same as Shinje High but slightly different. By the way, you'll be put at class number 1 and I want to remind you, there's a rich boy student in our class from South Korea. He is popular for his eyes that can catch people lying or disguising. I hope you'll be very careful with your identity about you fanatic fans and this boy.

 

My letter ends here and I hope you had a good day schooling in our school.

 

Greetings,

 

 

Sincerely

-the headmaster-

 

 

Is he CRAZY?! He didn't put the name of the freaky eyes guy in this letter!! Ahh whatever. I'll makeup and transform myself tomorrow so no one recognize me. 

 

 

END OF YUMI POV

 

 

The next day..

 

Haeryu wears a rounded shape nerd glass.. . Using a brown eyebrow liner and lip liner, she make some black spots and rashes around the nose area. To make it look natural, she added some compact powder. Then, she looks for the best clothes for her style and ended up wearing an old lady style  with a sandal . She tied her hair and make it into a bun. 

 

''Done!'' She smile infront of the mirror. She took her school bag and grab her bento (it is a meal in a container that people in Japan prepares at their home). She rides her bicycle to her school

 

 

At Golden Ryuu High class 1 (Haeryu's class)

 

A Korean male teacher walks in with charisma. His age is 23 and he should be praised for being a teacher at his very young age.

 

Yoon sensei (sensei is teacher in Japan): Alright pupils.. Sit down and stop your chit chatting

 

The students sit at their own place and stop their chats. One of the Korean students in there just ignore what the teacher says and continue his sleep. Yoon sensei sighed at his behaviour.

 

Yoon sensei put both of his palm on the table. ''Alright students, we'll be having a new transfer students from South Korea... She transfers here by scholarship and please don't or insult her. Treat her nicely ok? Alright girl, you may come in to introduce yourself'' He looks at the door and the door slides open, revealing a nerd girl with her face facing the floor

Yoon sensei just smile '' don't be so shy Ms. Kim. Introduce yourself''

The girl tries hard to lift her face and look only to a few students '' annyeong no I mean hello. I'm Yumi Kim'' Then, her gaze turns to the floor again

Yoon sensei look at the bored students after seeing the new transfer student '' okay... Do you have any question to Ms. Kim?''

A students raised his hand. ''Ms. Kim, the name's Aikawa Fujimoto. You are poor right? I mean you don't have the money to afford you to learn Japanese. So.. How can you be so fluent?'' After done asking his question, he smirk

The girl bit her bottom lips ''Ummm... My grandfather used to live in Japan when he's young. So.. When he's back to South Korea because of some reasons, he taught me the culture and the language of this beautiful country'' Her head still tilt downwards, shy.

Yoon sensei is smiling ''Okay.. No questions anymore? Alright. Ms. Kim, you can sit beside the sleeping guy there.'' Yumi look at the teacher. She nods.

 

Then she heard the teacher whispers something ''I hope you realize, you are the only girl in this school that got the best grades and good at sports that enables you to be in this most elite and favourable class'' Yumi was shocked. She looks around the class and she realize, 

 

 

 

SHE WAS THE ONLY GIRL IN THE CLASS!!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yumi: Author sshii??~~

Author: Yes Yumi-kun? What do you want dearr?

Yumi: I hope you kill the headmaster in this story or I'll kill you!!!!

Author:  ................................. (run away)