The Beginning

The Beginning

 

Jieun felt the nervousness crept up on her. She would hear from her friends and family that she wasn’t pretty but had a decent voice.

At least with a decent voice she would work harder and improve. Besides school, she was always practiced singing. It brought her to a place where she could express her emotions.

She sat at the corner of the large waiting room with other participants. Seeing them practice made her more nervous since they were also very talented. She shook her head to rid the negative thoughts.

Putting her headphones on and grabbed her guitar; she played a couple of strings to ease her tension. She quietly sang as she waited to be called. What she didn’t notice was the attention she attracted.

He watched her as she had nervousness all over her face. He found it cute as she tried to relax herself with steady breathing. After a failed attempt she grabbed her guitar and started playing. He was surprised that she could play guitar since the other participants only sang and dance. Once she started singing he was lost in the sound of her beautiful voice.

Jieun kept singing closing her eyes as her body began to relax. She suddenly heard another guitar playing with her as she sang. She opened her eyes finding a guy seating next to her. “Ahh” She flinched, stopping from her playing.

He chuckled. “I’m sorry to disturb you, I’m Myungsoo by the way” He held out his hand. “Jieun, nice to meet you” She took his hand. “You have a beautiful voice by the way” He commented her. “Really? T-Thank you” She stuttered not used to people commenting her. Even from a really cute boy she just met.

“Number 34!” A lady yelled. “Oh that’s me” She said getting up. “It was nice meeting you” She bowed beginning to leave. “Jieun!” He yelled getting her attention. “Good luck” He smiled. She smiled back at him before leaving.

“Ahh” Jieun sighed as she was back into the waiting room. “What happened?” Myungsoo asked once he walked up to her. “They didn’t pass me” She sniffled.

“What? Why? You have such a beautiful voice” Myungsoo sounded sad and angry at the same time. “I don’t know” She shrugged. “How about you?” Jieun asked. “I didn’t get in either” He said with a straight face.

“You don’t look disappointed though” Jieun said as she rubbed her eyes. “Well….i am. I guess this wasn’t the right company for me. They’ll be other companies” He smiled.

Her phone vibrated as she looked at the text. “I have to go now, my ride is in the front” Jieun packed up her stuff. “Jieun…I was wondering” Myungsoo asked as she finished packing.

“Can I…get your number so we can see each other again?” He asked then looking away. She smiled at how nervous he was. “Sure” She traded phones with each other typing in each other’s numbers.

“Well I’ll see you around” She said before she left.

Weeks later~

Myungsoo and Jieun continued to see each other. They would often meet to help each other out in improving their skills. She helped him in singing while he helped her with guitar.

“Ready?” Myungsoo asked as both of them standing in front of the entertainment building. “Yeah” She answered with determination.

They were both called up but in separate rooms. They turned to each other “Good luck” They said at the same time. They smiled at each other before turning, entering the room.

Myungsoo was out first, he looked around seeing Jieun not out yet. “She must be in there still” He sat done thinking about her. He heard the door open and out came Jieun with her head hung low.

“Jieun what happened?” Myungsoo walked up to her. “I….” She stopped talking for a moment. She looked up, suddenly hugging him. “Oppa!! I passed” She squeezed him crying over his shoulder.

“Great job!” He said as he squeeze her tighter. “Oh..How about you” She pulled away. His smiled dropped. “Oppa…” Her voice fell. “I got in too!” His smile came back. “Yah! Don’t do that” She lightly smacked him on the arm then looked away.

“You did it to me first” He rubbed his arm. She felt bad since she did trick him first; she turned to him and hugged him again.

“Finally, we’re starting our dream” She breathed out.

“Yeah..Finally” He smiled.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: This idea came to me after watching "Always" with Han Hyo Joo and So Jisub. Even though that movie has nothing to do with singing/music. Ahh made me cry even though it's my second time watching T^T(i'm such a crybaby)

*Sorry for any mistakes, wrote this late...will fix later~*

Anyways....please enjoy and comment on what you think about it :D

Now for some....Myungsoo and Jieun gifs :D

Bye~