ENDING (PART 2)

No Other... Like You...

[Author POV]

________ continue her walked, after a few couple block she saw another picture.

'Is this Shindong-oppa? He so cute in his picture? For me, Shindong-oppa is the teddy bear of the group.' You actually said on yourself.

"________, what i can say about you, huh? Happy birthday and stay beautiful and of course be healthy like me. Hahaha. -Shindong."

'I will be healthy Shindong-oppa.'

You continue the walk and you saw a picture. And it was Sungmin picture.

'Aegyo Prince.'

"___________, i will ask you who is cutest? Is it me or Kyu? I know you will choose Kyu because he is your boyfriend, i am right?. ________, happy birthday. finally, i saw my aegyo princess, but Kyu stole it from me :( Well that's life... Don't worry if Kyu hurts you i'm always here 4u. ~hugs~... -Sungmin-"

'hahaha... no oppa, i will choose you as the most cutest because whatever you look, you still handle your overload cuteness.'

Then you walk again on a one big tree you saw a picture.

'Eunhyuk oppa.'

"________, wazz-up... The most handsome monkey wanted to greet you a happy birthday. How's my look at here? I bet you already melt on my look. Hahaha... But _______ sorry i already taken by fishy... Hahaha. Well, goodluck ______ in your relationship to Kyu. Fighting. -Eunhyuk-"

'Hahaha... Eunhyuk-oppa, you are not a monkey for me... You are the greatest dancing machine that i never know.'

After you get and read the picture of Eunhyuk, there's a cute little boy who gave you a flower.

"Unnie, flowers for you." The cute little boy said.

"Thank you." You kneeled down to the boy and you simply said on the cute little boy.

"The guy who like a prince told me to kiss you. That his special gift for you and don't forget to read the card on the flower." The cute little boy said and he kiss your cheeks. Then the boy run.

"Wait." You shout. But you read the card and you saw a picture and that picture was Donghae.

"Thank you for the short time that you given to me to be close to you. __________, you are really special girl for me. I know i'm already late to confess to you. I like you since the day you audition but because i saw that Kyuhyun fell-in-love with you i stopped my feeling for you for the sake of my fruendship to Kyuhyun. But eventhough, you are still my everything :) I wish the two of you a full of love to each other. Happy birthday _________. -Donghae-"

'Donghae-oppa, i have the same feeling to you but i don't know why i'm inlove to Kyuhyun. Don't worry oppa i know there a girl who will love you.'

Suddenly a tears fell down on your faced, but you wiped quickly. And you continue to walk and you see a picture again.

'Zhou Mi-oppa.'

"_________, i know i'm not close to you but i'm so happy that you are part of our group and you make our Kyuhyun happy. And sorry, if i can't come but i hope you still like the MV of Me that we make. Happy birthday ________. -Zhou Mi-"

'Even we are not close Zhou Mi-oppa, you are the one that i admire in the group. Even you, Hangeng-oppa ang Henry-oppa are not Korean the 3 of you try all the best. Thanks for the music Zhou Mi-oppa.'

======================================================

[A/N] To be continued.