Chapter 1

Baby Don't Cry (Hiatus)

 

" Why am i so stupid ? Of course he already had a girlfriend . I mean , look at him . He is too cute and too perfect for a girl like me . I am not worthy to be with him . " 
 
#Flashback# 
 
"Annyeong haseo ! My name is Shin Soo Hyun , nice to meet you." He introduced himself with a very high tone. Everybody act like they did not care but i do care . He was mesmerizing me with his cute look . Anyway , I did not have any friend . Every student in my class dislike and hate me for some reason . I don't know anything . The girls keep bullying me . I kept being teased by a bunch of popular boys . Get back to the story . 
 
He looks sad because no one noticed him . Miracle ensued . 
 
" Okay Mr Shin , since you already introduced yourself , why don't you sit at the back nect to Ae Young ? " Mrs Kim said and point her stick to the chair beside me . She took out her textbook , it is a sign that she will start the lesson soon . 
 
I watch him as he walked towards an empty seat that belongs to my bestfriend , Woo Sung Hyun . But people called him Kevin Woo . Well , I'm pretty not sure about myself where did he go , but one thing that I know is I miss him so much . As i thought about Kevin , Soo Hyun called my name and he waved his hand in front of my face . 
 
" Ohh  , i'm very sorry to interrupt your thought or something else . But , you must be Park Ae Young right ? Kevin told me that there was a girl name Park Ae Young . " Soo Hyun said and smile .  
 
" Yes i am Park Ae Young . Wait , how do you know about Kevin  ? " I replied . 
" Kevin ? He was my close neighbour . He told alot of thing about you . He also told me that how lonely you are , because you don't have any other friend than him . So that is the reason why I am in here . To take care of you while Kevin was away . " He said and do his sweet smile again . 
 
" What ? Seriously ? You cam from far away to take care of me ? But why ? Where did Kevin go ? " I asked . 
" Cause , Kevin told me to . Well , he just move yesterday in my area . So my parents and I pay them a visit . That is when I started to talk with him , " he paused and continued , " so , will you be my friend , Park Ae Young ? " He said still with the sweet smile . 
 
" Cut out that sweet talk , of course i will . Mr Silly , " I laughed . 
 
# Flashback End #
 
It's been a half an hour after i left the building where U-Kiss will be performing soon . After all the cried that I waste , I decide to went out from the dorm . To walk a little without tell or informing the U-Kiss member . Not even my best friend , Kevin . I turned off my phone , because Kevin might call me and ask where am I . I bet all of them are tired because it is already midnight . 
 
What actually i did was , went to this club called ' Red Disco ' . Since everybody was squirming to get in , I easily slipped in between the crowd , so  I don't get caught . As i walked in , I was wooed by a group of cute bad guys . I ignored what they said about me , so I walked straight to the bar and ordered a glass of alcoholic drink , but I never know what's the name . 
 
I believe when other people said that the bitterness of an alcohol could help you forget about someone's sweet attiude and behaviour towards you , so I kept drinking and drinking . I did not realized that i almost frank whole bottle of that alcohol . 
 
" Ahh , excuse me , can I have another shot please ? " I said like a drunk person , yes i am drunk . I don't care anymore , what's the point of living when the one you loved has a girlfriend .
 
As soon as the bartender gave me another glass , which is the fortieth time , someone help my hand and prevent me from dringking it . It was Kevin . Oh my , know I'm in a big trouble . 
 
" Park Ae Young ! What the hell are you doing in here ? You are still under age to drink this thing ! " Kevin shouted in front of me . 
" Ah ! Kevin , i beg you to leave me alone . There is no more point of me to live anymore . " I struggled to let go of my hands from his grip . I admit he was strong . 
" Ae Young , let's go back to the form . Kiseop hyung and the others are waiting for us that th- " Kevin say and i cut him . 
" No ! Leave me , i'll come back soon , okay ? " I said trying to convinced him . 
 
At that moment , my head was very heavy . I think it is because of the alcohol . So i keep hitting my head , and help it . Everything went blur , and I can't hear what Kevin was nagging about . Suddenly , I fell from my chair . 
 
" Ae Young -ah ! What ? Oh no ! " I saw Kevin's worried face in front of me , i know he was panic . I couldn't stand and black out .