Chapter 14

Baby Don't Cry (Hiatus)

 

I never saw Soohyun oppa's that mad before. It's just so scary to see him like that. I was like throwing more wood to the fire when I think back about the fight this evening.
 
*Flashback*
 "Aren't you supposed to be in college, Youngie?" Soohyun oppa said.
"Well, yeah but then..." I said hesitantly.
"Then what? You went to Super Junior's dorm?!" He shouted at me as he turned around.
"Wait, how did you know oppa?" I asked.
"Because I followed you eversince you left the dorm." Soohyun oppa replied with an anger expression on his face.
 
I was speechless and was followed by a very awkward silence. I could feel myself trembles. Because of he couldn't stand anymore, he began to throw things around which is enough to make me retreat back a little.
 
"He was my friend of mine that I knew back when I was still in Busan, when I still didn't know you." I replied.
He smirked, "From what I observed, I could see that your clothes changed and your hair.. tssk tssk.. untied and this is what you called friend of yours?"
"Oppa, I-it's not what you think and I-I could explain.." I quavered.
"Safe your time for that, Park Ae-Young because you're going out," He snapped.
"W-what do you mean?" I repeated.
"Get out from this dorm, that's what it means and that's final!" Soohyun oppa hollered.
 
As I watched him made his way to his room and slamming the door behind, I lean against the wall effortlessly. Tears streaming down from the corner of my eyes. I could feel that there's pain inside my chest making a deep cut on my heart. He's just my friend, I thought. Not long after that, the rest of U-Kiss has just got home. As they walked in, I sense that they are shocked and all wide-eyed. When Kevin first saw me on the corner, he shook my body to tell him what happened. I was so mad at myself that I decided that it's time for me to 'go'. So I gently pushed Kevin's hands away, grabbing my bag without even taking my stuffs and get the hell out from there. But then I realized, I had no where to go.
 
*End of Flashback*
 
It was late at night and this time, I went to the park alone. The ghosts of our sweet memories seemed to re-appear as I walked along the path. This is beyond my expectation. I never thought Soohyun oppa talked to me like that even his stare is sharp enough that when he looked at me, it feels like I've been stabbed. As I walked myself beside the river and sit somewhere beneath one of the park's lamp post.
 
"Opppppppa!" I shouted as if he could hear me.
"It's not what you think, he was just a friend from the past and I'm sorry!" My voice was abit cracked at the end.
 
With all the feelings I've kept inside, right there, right at the moment. I cried like a kid who lost the most thing she love. After I wiped all the tears, I took a glance at my watch and it's 12.30 AM. I began to feel scared but then I remembered someone who could helped me for a while. So I took out my phone, dialled the number and wait for the person to answer.
 
"Hello?" The person answered.
"Oppa, Help me.." I weeped.
"Where are you now and why are you crying?" the person asked again.
"It's a long story and I'm at the Park." I replied.
"OK, Just wait there." He ended the conversation.

So guys, sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy :)

I'm in the rush so I'm totally blank and uhh.. I decided to stop it right there so who do you think this'Oppa' guy is? :D