How everything started .

My Appa is better than yours .

 

 
It all started when there was a show and tell in school . The theme for it was family and they had to talk about their family . Sungwoo had his turn before Daemin .
 
"My father can sing . Can dance . Has a nice voice . My family is the best because I have an awesome appa like him . I really love him " Sungwoo was bragging about Sungyeol .
 
Daemin on the other side was shooting daggers at him .
 
"My father is an aegyo king . He can sing , dance , be cute and many people loves him . Its because of him , I am here today . " Daemin gave very detailed description about Woohyun .
 
During lunch time , the 2 kids came to each other and decided .
 
"My appa is WAY better than yours" Daemin said 
 
"AT LEAST HE IS HANDSOME TO GET A CUTE KID LIKE ME " Sungwooo fighted back 
 
"He must be ugly cause you are really ugly . Probably uglier than him"
 
"Then your appa must have dropped you in the drain when you were young"
 
Ever since that day , they were never friends . They just fought .
 
Everyday after school .. Life would be like this .
 
"Appa , Daemin said you were ugly and mean . He doesn't even seen you before . " Sungwoo would complain to Sungyeol . 
 
"Appa , Sungwoo said you dropped me in the drain and he keeps saying that you were ugly ." That would be Daemin side story .
 
But Sungyeol and Woohyun woud shake it of . They totally had no idea their children was having a child's war .