Chapter 6

I'm In A Boyband
"Our new maknae is a girl!!!"Key said. "Yeah she was the only one who fits the SHINee standards"Mr.Sooman said. "But Mr.Lee we are a BOYBAND hence boy"Jonghyun said. "Fine if you don't want her we can give her to EXO"Mr.Sooman said. "Go ahead give her to EXO not like we are missing good talent"Onew said. "Wow rude"Misun said in english. "I don't like her anyways she looks so how do you say clingy and not very clean"Key said. Taemin and Minho agreed silently. Misun would explode in anger any second now. "See she looks like an ugly barbie or tinkerbell with her red face"Key added. "Now don't go too far guys she is still a girl with feelings and fists"Mr.Sooman warned. "She is too weak to fight us please we are idols she can't touch us"Jonghyun said. "Fine don't cry to me that she kicked your and i give her permission to beat you up"Mr.Sooman said. "Mr.Sooman!!!"SHINee said surprised. Misun smirked cracked her knuckles and neck than began punching them. "YA!!!! AUTHOR-NIM Y U SO MEAN TO US" Taemin said. "because you where mean to her"Author-nim said. "You crazy person"Jonghyun said. "SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO TYPE THE STORY ON MY PHONE!!!!!"Crazyperson said. Anyways Misun then stopped and walked over to Mr.Sooman. "Did I ever tell you that she took Wushu with her friend when she was in China for awhile."Mr.Lee said. "NOOOO!!!!!"SHINee said. "Oops"Mr.lee said. "STUPID AUTHOR-NIM FORGOT TO MAKE MR.SOOMAN SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS ALL YOUR FAULT"Jonghyun said in pain. "I will make you suffer the whole story if you don't shut up"Author-nim said.