Sooyoung's POV

From Memories to Reality
I have been alone for 4 years. Get it? 4 years! You see, my girlfriend married with a guy name Siwon. Well, he really a good looking guy. I can't contact my girlfriend since she aleeady married. And I don't want to disturb her marriage. I love her so much. Thats why I have to let her go. I have no choice. I wish she was show her eye smile at me. Her eye smile like seriously. Everyone can be killed by that eye smile. I do miss her. I try to go on. But I can't. Everytime I try to flirting other girl, her face was in my mind. I really trying. See what happen to me? I'm still single. Everytime I'm going to sleep, she always appeared in my dream. Oh God! I want her! I want her back! I really love her. I do love her. Suddenly, I heard someone knocked my door. I glanced at clock. 12 in the morning?! Who will coming at this time? So, I go and open the door. Suddenly, "Sooyoungie~" it was Tiffany, my girlfriend. She hugged me like there no tomorrow. I was shocked. How she come here? I let her come in. I ask her "How did you..." she cut me "Siwon told my parents. He told them that I always sad. I keep thinking about you. I always dreaming about you. So, he want to divorce with me. First, my daddy didn't accept it. Later, he does. I'm so happpy!" she smiling with her eyes. Ahh.. I miss those smile. So I say "Jinja? Your dad not mad?" she just nodded. I saw she yawning. "Lets go to sleep." I said as I pick her up in bridal style. "Sooyoungie, I love you~ Saranghae~" I just chuckled and reply "I love you too Fany." I just can't believe that she back in my arm. We tucked in my bed and we drifted to sleep. All our memories back to reality.