Tiffany's POV

From Memories to Reality
Its already 4 years. 4 years with my husband. 4 years without my girlfriend. Last time I met her at my parent's house. I still remember that time when my daddy ask me to marry with Siwon. My heart really hurt that time. Hurt because my girlfriend, Sooyoung have to leave me with no choice. I can't contact her or see her anymore because daddy always send his bodyguard to take care of me. I really hate this. I want to see her so bad. I wonder what is she doing right now. "Sweetie, are you okay?" my husband, Siwon asked. I just nodded in reply. "If not, I have to go to work now." he said. "Okay." only I replied. I really don't have any mood to talk to him. I wish Sooyoung was here. I wish I can touch her skin. I wish I can kiss her lips. I wish I can see her smiling at me. But, thats all just a memories. Yeah, a memories when we still together. But I wish those memories can be reality. Later, at night. As usual, I'm still don't have any mood to talk with him. All I think just Sooyoung. He said "I know you still thinking of her. Right?" I just say "Yes." I saw he smiling. I don't what he smile about. So I ask "Why you smiling?" he said "You see, I just met with our parents." "You met them? Why you didn't tell ne?" I said. He met with our parents but he didn't tell. "I met them. I discussed something with them. I told them that I want to divorce with you." he said what? "Why? Your parents don't mad? How about my parents?" I asked. "My parent not mad at all. Your mom happy. But, your dad unhappy. Then, I told him about you. You always thinking about her. You always sad. I can't take it. So, I want to divorce with you. Finally, your dad accept it. Are you happy?" he said. Omoo! Daddy accept it? "Of course I'm happy!" I said with my eye smile. He chuckled then he said "Why you don't you go meet her. I'm sure she really miss you like crazy." I'm so happy! I can meet my Sooyoungie again! :D Sooyoungie, here I come!