Revolutions

Meeting You

Dongjun's POV

I guess you could say that this school was absolutely nothing like I had expected it to be. Like I said, this school is definitely the most wretched place I could ever hope to enter. I had been situated between two of the smartest girls in class, all the way at the back, and man were they absolute es. This one girl, she was named after this singer person, who existed back in my parent's days. She had hair that were like instant ramen noodles, and her voice was so squeaky I swear sometimes I wanted to just push her off a cliff and watch her fall to her doom.

The other girl beside me was so completely full of herself, she had this amazing ability of just breathing and I would hate her for it. She would drink some water and I so wanted to just shove the entire bottle of water she was drinking from down . 

We were studying Algebra at that time, and a smirk wide enough to poke my seatmates in the eye was forming on my face, and my Algebra teacher didn't fail to notice. I had recieved a stern lecture on focusing and paying attention after that class and I didn't think much of it after, as I really did hate the es beside me. They tried so hard to make some conversation, but they're presence was just so annoying I could't bare to speak a single word to them.

Besides having es for seatmates, I had also fallen into a section where I was incredulously bullied by one of, if not the most handsome, student in school. His name was Im Siwan, and I swear he annoyed me to the core.

"Ya Dongjun!! Do you know Hannah Montana?!"

"Go away Siwan. I don't wanna play any games."

"But you love Hannah Montana righ Junnie? Right?" he proceeded to say, pinching my face so hard, I could feel my skin sagging. I swatted his hand away and I put my head on my arms, faking a sleeping position. He poked my arms non stop and it took all my willpower to stop myself from slapping him all the way to Mars.

We were only approaching the second quarter yet everything was already horrible.

-----------------------------

I had recently found out that aside from Siwan, everyone else was swooning over this other guy. The guy's classrooms was situated below us and the girls in our class (yeah including the two es) would just snoop over the ledge and just stalk, looking at him. Of course I had no interest in looking at that guy. I'm damm straight. Yeah except for that guy from the first day, definitely would go gay for that guy. 

Since our teacher for Earth Science was absent, I decided to join the girl's overlooking the ledge as I had nothing better to do. They were pointing at one guy and man were they fangirling like this guy was some God of Beauty and I couldn't understand why. But then I glanced a little at where they were pointing and I swear my knees just bucked a little.

I looked closer and with the light shining so well on him, He looked so handsome, so beautiful in fact. His skin was smooth and it shone so well, he had chinky eyes and he was wearing his hair a little like a mohawk, probably used wax, I thought. He was wearing the same uniform I was wearing but it conformed to his body so well, he was really tall and every inch of him was just perfection.

There was no mistaking it. This was the same guy from the first day.

Hyungsik's POV

It seemed I had gotten quite the audience whenever I would take my short stroll along the building. I was apparently considered one of the most handsome guys in school. Psh. These girls, always looking for good looks. I decided to ignore them, and keep my earphones in my ears. I decided against turning on the music, as I also wanted to hear what they had to say about me. I just wanted to hear if they liked me or not. After a while I heard them talking about my great hair and my tallness. It made am blush little. No one has ever taken any interest in my physical features before. Probably because I didn't look like this back then. Thank you puberty, and your amazing ability to enhance people. 

I continued walking until I felt some sort of warmth brush over me, it felt like something had washed over me, like I had been covered with something, like someone had been staring at me hard enough to make me melt to the ground. I looked up only to catch a glimpse of what could be the most handsome guy on this planet. For me of course. Nobody seemed to pay attention to him much, but while I was looking, he was slowly going back to his room.

I need another glimpse of that angel. 

Dongjun's POV

I went back inside and sat on my chair, probably with the most dazed look on my face. I had to reevaluate myself. You're freaking straight Kim Dongjun. There is no way you're falling for that guy. Besides it was just a sudden surge of emotion right? It could have happened to anybody! I pondered over these thoughts for a few more minutes before I was brought back by my classmates suddenly entering the room with my General Science teacher waddling behind them. I guess this could avert my mind from it's state of weirdness for a while.

I was mindlessly doodling on my notebook, drawing around a calligraphic version of my name, when I felt the noodle haired watching me. I glanced in her direction and she was looking at how I was drawing.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" I asked her, every hint of how annoyed I was evident in my voice.

"Oh, nothing. I just noticed that you have such beautiful hands."

What is going on is this bastard complimenting me. 

"Uhh thanks I guess." I said as I faced her completely now. 

"You have great eyes too!" She said slowly reaching out to touch the side of my face. I can honestly say that was the weirdest thing to happen ever. I looked down again and pretended to continue my drawing, just to avoid her. 

"I kinda think we don't know each other that well yet, I'm Alex Lee. I migrated from America." she said while smiling.

"Umm, I'm Kim Dongjun, born and raised here in Korea." I decided to smile back, because maybe she was just trying to be friends. But yeah, I still hated her ramen hair and her squeaky voice. I wouldn't want to talk much with that girl.

-----------------------------

As the day ended I made my way home. I was really tired and sleepy to boot, but my teachers were merciless and gave us a huge load of homeworks and sprinkled a few long tests to, in their own words, if we remember any of the stuff they taught us. I drank a glass of milk while setting an alarm on my cellphone for me to wake up.

Hyungsik's POV

I kinda got used to all the girls following me around, but then one of them gathered enough courage to ask me if I could give her my cellphone number. I replied sayin I didn't have one.

"But oppa, that's impossible! It's hard to live without one!"

"I'm doing fine without one, so it must be possible right?" 

I didn't want to be full of myself, but I swear they swooned when I talked. They are such simpletons.

"When you get a phone oppa, will I be the first one to get your number?"

"If I ever get one, then alright." I said with a wink.

I left them squealing as I made my way home.

To go home, I ride a bus at the side of the mall next to our school. I went home a little early that day as I was kinda sick of some of the girls following me around. The terminal for the busses was on the other side, and as I moved around a corner, I couldn't help but be surprised as I recognized the kid a few meters in front of me, as the kid from the first day. I must be cursed, having to see this guy everywhere. He was walking at a painstakingly slow pace. I didn't want to walk in front of him as I wanted to keep looking at him for as long as I could. He's so handsome that he's beautiful. 

I kept a safe distance and watched as he rode a bus. It took a few seconds for me to recognize it, but he RIDES THE SAME BUS THAT I RIDE. I held my breath for a while as I hid behind one of the foodcarts next to the buses waiting for a different bus to ride as I didn't really want to ride with him, for reasons that I didn't want to feel awkward. He was wearing this hat, the one that golfer's wear. It looked great on him. I waited for another bus and rode home. I went straight to my room and just lay down, thoughts of that angel on my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yeah forgive me IDK if I'm adding the Author's Note the right way, if you know how, please tell me :3

Well this is my first fanfic and this second chapter is kind of a product of tiredness. (LOL) 

Please leave some comments and please be nice :3