Her mind.

Thinking

 

Seohyun sat on the fluffy sofa of her's, staring into space. She was thinking. Her mind went through chapters of thoughts, problems and schedules. Her hand shifted to the coffee table in front of her, gripped the cup of coffee that was once warm firmly. Taking a sip, she was in daze again. Realising that she was dreaming, she snapped out of her millions of thoughts that came rushing to her mind a few seconds ago. 


Getting the numbness off her legs, she stood up with a start. Wondering what to do. Few seconds past. Finally, she returned back to reality. Grunting, she complained about having to think every single time. Every minute, every milliseconds. It was tough sometimes, when there's many things to think about. Tests, exams, assignments due. The list goes on. Difficult, 'cause she had to waste precious minutes to plan everything out. She didn't had the patience, nor did she wanted to be one. When she thinks, it felt as though hours of time had been wasted-- though only several minutes, which felt like long minutes to her instead, past. Rush. She'd always been in a rush. The things she do, the things she worked for, had to be done in a jiffy. Fast. Speed. ` It'll save me loads of time-- if I'm quick enough. ' She thought, walking through rows and rows of flowers in the flowerbed laid all over her garden. Her garden makes her feel relaxed. Her schedules had always been hectic. Study, work , study work, it becomes a routine that she became accustomed to. 


But life starts with thinking. Seohyun's aware of that, however, she doesn't wish to face that reality. Nonetheless, she despised thinking. Being systematic was hard--she have to take it all slowly if she did. Now, she decided to leave aside a while to think, to be sure that she's right. She laid on the soft, cleanly-trimmed green grass. ' Aah, the smell of nature, the breathtaking blue skies filled with fluffy magnolia clouds... ' she murmured to herself softly while admiring the scenary above her.

 

This was when realisation struck her hard. Real hard. Maybe that's why she couldn't sit up. She was still lying flat in her garden filled with the flowers' scent.


Life involves thinking. Seohyun must think. She have to. Otherwise, she'll be spitting out words like an uncontrollable machine gun, speaking without thinking, they say. Even if she hates it, she have to think to live, to be understanding, to be thoughtful for others. People would then be kind and lovely to her. This might be the reason, why she hadn't had much friends that she'd thought she would have. A self-centred, thoughtless and impatient lady. She disliked being hated by people. Preferably, she would like more love and concern from her family,friends and people. Loneliness might've been the worst thing one could ever had. But being loathed by humans, is indeed terrifying. More than you can imagine.


Then, she heard the door being knocked by knuckles of one's fist. Breathing in one handful of air, putting on a smile that she'd never been able to, confident, and most of all, she started thinking a little. Turning the cold, steel door knob that had given off heat to the surroundings, she tilted her head up and greeted the guest with a smile. 


Never did she knew that he was to be her soul mate. A person who would stand by her like a guardian angel forever.

 

And he was Luhan. Her long-lost 'brother', their friendship had been torn apart... The reason was still left lying , hanging around...