Memories

Princess In Wonderland

Alice bring herself to the empty library to calm herself. She picked to sit at the open-window at the back of the library.

“Alice sweety~” Suddenly Luhan’s voice was heard behind her.

Alice quickly turn back and gasp. L-luhan! This is the second floor! Where did you come from?! I-I mean, weren’t you having lunch with those girls?!”

Luhan climb up the window and walk inside. “Hm? I just thought it would be more enjoyable if I ate with you.”

Alice cheek’s blush a bit but she managed to get over it. ‘Popular people care about others? Stupid guy.’ Alice thought.

“Soo… About my questions earlier… Go out with me?”

“What?! I didn’t want to…” Alice said to him but suddenly the sound of paper from a book flipping making her to stop talking. She walk to the table where the book is placed and read the title.

“Alice In Wonderland? This brings back memories. Do you know this book, Luhan?” Alice flips through the pages of the book with interest.

Luhan look at the book and replied, “Of course. I read it a lot when I was a kid. It’s not very popular though.

‘Once upon a time, there was a girl named Alice. One day, while she was walking she saw a running rabbit. She thought it was strange so she decided to follow it but she fell down into a hole.

Many strange things happen at the end of the hole. She met the Queen of Hearts and met many other strange peoples in the hat shop. The hole she fell into lead to Wonderland.’

“Wonderland…” Alice softly whisper.

“Since she is the rich princess, isn’t she indifferent towards others?”

“They said she have bad personality!”

‘With this kind of personality, if I told them that I really wanted to get along with them… They would be shocked or probably laugh at me… I’m such a joke…’ Alice thought and her face expression becomes soft. “Wouldn’t it be wonderful if- Huh? Why am I talking about this with you?!” Alice realize what she said and her cheek start to blush.

“Then… Shall we go and see?” Luhan ask her with mysterious eyes.

“Eh?”