Falling Down

Princess In Wonderland

“Eh?” Alice lift up her face to ask Luhan what does he mean but only to found that he already standing at the window. “Hey! Isn’t that dangerous?! Luhan! Get down!”

“It’s okay Alice sweety. I’ll save you. Within and without. Real or imaginary. I’ll catch you when you fall.” Luhan said with a simple smile plastered on his face.

“W-what are you saying Luhan?”

“So? Falling is easy…” Luhan let one of his hand that he use to hold the window off. “Shall we go and play? In Wonderland.” He said with a small smirk on his face.

Alice eyes filled with fears when she saw Luhan let go one of his hand. “Luhan?”

Luhan gently push himself off the window and he falls down.

Alice saw that he is falling and she scream Luhan’s name. “LUHAN!!! NOO!!” She reach out her arm as far as she could to grab Luhan’s hand.

Luhan smile to her and he grab her arms making her to fall down together with him. He holds her tightly in his hug to ensure that she’ll be safe.

Alice was too shocked with Luhan’s act. “What? Luhan!! What are you doing! We’re gonna die!” Tears escape Alice’s eyes as she’s afraid to even know whether they will be alive or not.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be safe in my arms. I assure that.” Luhan calmly said.

‘I said it would be nice to go to Wonderland but… I didn’t say I want to die… Stupid Luhan.’ And everything went dark.

~~~

“My sweet girl… Alice sweety…” a male voice called out her name.

Who is that? Am I dead?’

“Alice~~”

Alice immediately get up and look the surrounding around her. She touch her cheek and said, “I’m- I’m alive!”

“Thank goodness. You’re finally awake.” Luhan let a relieve sigh out.

Seeing Luhan standing in front of her, Alice quickly grab Luhan’s collar and shout to him. “Luhan you idiot!! We could have died you know!!”

Luhan grab Alice hand and calmly reply with a smile on his face. “You’ve misunderstood. You’re just unsteady because of the wind.”

Alice pull her hand away from Luhan and her eyes spot something weird on Luhan’s head. “W-what is that?”

“Oh this? It’s bunny ears.”

“I can tell by looking! Ah! There’s a weird ribbon on my head!!” Alice panicly said.

“Ah~ You’re so cute with that blue ribbon Alice! Cute, cute~”

“Luhan where are we?! What is this?! Some kind of fairytales? What did you do to me while I was unconscious?!! You ert!!!” Alice jump on Luhan and threaten to twist his hand.

Luhan screaming in pain when Alice twist his hand. “Yah! Stop it! It’s hurt!! Blue bug!! Help me!!!”

“Are you kidding me?! Did you ask a bug to save you?”

Suddenly a voice was heard. “Yah! Let go of the rabbit!”

Alice let go of Luhan’s hand when she heard the voice. In front of her is a tiny blue bug that looks like… human?

“Who are you?” the blue bug ask Alice.

‘A bug is… talking??’ Alice stare at the bug, did not believe what her eyes saw.

“Don’t stare at me, UGLY.” The blue bug said, uncomfortable with Alice’s stare.

“Did this bug just say something?” Alice grab the blue bug in her hand, irritated at the blue bug for calling her ugly.

“He-hey! Let go! It’s already time for my flight!” the blue bug squirmed in her hand.

Instantly Alice drop the bug. “Huh? Flight?”

Bright light covers the blue bug as the bug coming out in it’s new form. Once the bright light gone, Alice look with astonishment at the transformation. The blue bug just turn into a beautiful butterfly!

Luhan let a sly smile out as he saw Alice expression. He take off the hat he wear, slightly bowed to Alice and with a mysterious smile he said to Alice, “Welcome to Wonderland.”