Chapter 2

Don't... I Love You...

 

YOUR P.O.V

Walking on I remembered what he said.

“So, you wanna go out?”he said with a seductive voice.

I decided to play around a bit, “Mmmm, nope.”

He smirked without knowing what I was talking about, “Arasso, bye!” he spoke and walked away.

Before I could call him back he was already too far away.

 I send him a text filled with aegyo, “Yah~! Oppaaaaaa! Why did you leave~! ㅠㅠ.”

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

“Eh?... New text…” He read it with a smile, ‘Cute.’

He texted me back, “Hmm, I thought you just rejected me there?”

He walked around some more, another text came.

“Aniyo! I was just tired Oppa, I didn’t want to bore you.” He read and smirked, He saw a café and sat down inside.

YOUR P.O.V

“Aish. I was just playing.” I said to myself.

I realized I didn’t know where I was and ended up in front of a café, as much as I lied,  I was tried though so  I walked in and sat down, for a couple of minutes you were sitting down, and a Americano was put onto my table, “Hmm… Excuse me but I didn’t order this.” I was confused. She pointed at someone sitting down, that person looked up and smirked and winked then stood up and left.

He left me curious about him and I couldn’t help but ask him to come back, “Oppa, can you come to the café again tomorrow?”

You were filled with curiosity, anxious for his answer you kept tapping fingers on your phone.

He replied, “Mm… OK But that’s not where our first date will be.”

I walked home and saw Hyunseung on the verge of tears, now I was at the verge of laughing.

He was serious and walked to me. “Yah, you know who’s pregnant?”

He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. “Who? The girl from yesterday?”

He sighed and looked at you. “It’s more than that, it’s Misung.”

Your eyes widened at what he said, the topic was pregnancy and Misung’s name was said, I stared in Hyunseungs eyes and they were filled with seriousness, sadness, and worry.

I hit Hyunseung “YA PABO!”  I hit him nonstop and he accepted it.

Once I calmed down we took a seat and talked about it, Hyunseung was the first to talk, “Mian, I was drunk.”

I glared at him and spoke as calm as possible, “It wouldn’t have mattered because you’re ALWAYS with girls. Drunk or not.”

He turned and looked at you, “I’m sorry I didn’t know it was her.” He said it with sincerity in his eyes so I accepted his apology.

You curiously turned to ask him, “Anyways what are you going to do about it?”

Hyunseung walked up the stairs then stopped, “I don’t know.”

While hours passed I understood and processed everything in my head as I stood up tired walking to my room. As I was about to open the door I received a text, seeing who it was from you walked into your room and laid down eyeing your phone as soon as you laid on your bed you opened the message you recently got from no other than Myungsoo.

“_____-ah what are you doing? Are you free right now?”

I replied hesitantly, “…Why? I’m tired.”

Not even a minute your text was returned with the answer, “Aye~ please? Come to the park in your neighborhood I’m already here.”

As much as I didn’t want to go I couldn’t let him stay outside in the cold. I walked outside with a baby blue slim but long lengthened sweater, a cream scarf and earmuffs, and a pair of black skinny jeans. I saw him leaning against his car checking the time, I stood still for a while to watch him carefully, I suddenly had an idea of sending him something.

“Oppa, I don’t think I can come. x[“ I typed into your phone as you pressed send.

I sneaked around the corner to see him reading the text, I snickered, but as he went into the car  I felt a bit disappointed he didn’t wait for me. I was dazed until I realized he was coming my way, I panicked looking for a place to hide, I hid behind the corner.

AUTHORS P.O.V

Myungsoo already felt a presence knowing it was you as he took out his phone to reveal a new text sent by you.

He read, “Oppa, I don’t think I can come. x[“  he smirked knowing you were already outside, from the corner of his eyes he saw you hiding behind there. You snickered a bit too loud just enough for him to hear you. He wanted to play your little game so went into his car.

YOUR P.O.V

He came around the corner pulling his window down, he jerked his head toward me he asked sarcastically, “Hmm, I thought you couldn’t come.” after saying so he as telling me to go inside, I walked shyly into the car. As soon as you closed the door he grinned and sped away from the neighborhood.