Chapter 6

The Lawyer

 

 

 

The next day Yunho was surprising Yuri by waiting her in the lobby of her apartment.

 

“What the heck is this?” She cursed as approach the handsome as usual Mr. Jung Yunho.

 

“Good morning” He greeted “Are you ready?”

 

“Ready for what?” she wasn’t understand what Yunho mean.

 

“Going to work, of course. Yoona asking me to fetch you” He informed because Yuri staring him with vacant.

 

Yuri’s mind busy to think a way out, so she lied “But I have to go somewhere first,” She smiled apologetic but inside she’s burning. She’ll kill Yoona later when they meet.

 

“I’ll follow you,” He insisted.

 

Yuri know there’s no way to avoid this man “No need, I’ll cancel it” then she walked “Hurry up, we’re late”

 

Yunho rushed to catch up with her steps “Are you sure? Yoona said it’s okay if we’re late”

 

Yuri immediately stopped; the Alligator Yoong had planned all of this. Maybe she’s the one who told Yunho her address. Yuri staring Yunho right into his mesmerizing eyes “its Yoona right?”

 

“what?” Yunho was little bit surprise.

 

“She’s the one who told you my address and now she asks you to fetch me. What exactly she’s planning to do?” Yuri stated and questioning her self.

 

“She wants you to be happy” He mumbled out loud.

 

Yuri heard what he said “pardon me?”

 

“No, it’s nothing” He quickly denied.

 

But she doesn’t want to stop until she gets what she want “I heard you say something Sir,”

 

“It’s really nothing miss” He made a V sign to convincing Yuri.

 

“I don’t trust to you” She kept insisting “tell me the truth!”

 

Instead of giving her answer, he dragged Yuri to his car  “I’ll tell you later, promise” He said as closing the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung wore her big mantel, put on scarf and tried to hide half of her face with a hat before she come out from her van to meet Choi Siwon at his restaurant.

 

“Not bad” She said as she enters.

 

She directly walked towards the cashier. Fortunately the restaurant not too crowded and people busy with their own food so there’s no one notices that it was her.

 

“Special table, please” It’s the code that Siwon gave her this morning.

 

Then, one of waitress signaled her to following. They walked across the bar to the hiding door. Sooyoung doesn’t even know that a big shelf on the corner is a door. She pushed the button which is look like an electric switch and the door move open, then the waitress excuse her self.

 

Sooyoung entered the room with a lot of anticipation. She was roaming her eyes at the futuristic interior.

 

“You’re here” Siwon voice popped behind her.

 

She turned in surprised “You scaring me!”

 

“Let’s back to our business” He headed to the chair and Sooyoung following behind.

 

“It’s your fault” She exclaimed “You should think twice before you do something, and this absolutely your entire fault”

 

He nodded in approval “okay, , ,so, have you find the way out?”

 

Sooyoung find it weird seeing him like this “You’re the one making this, so you have to find it”

 

“And you had promised me to never contacting paparazzi, but I heard yesterday you have short interview with them. What had you said to them?” Siwon interrogated her.

 

“I met them before you calling me”

 

“The news started to spread yesterday leggy, right when I called you” Siwon gazed her with wary.

 

Abruptly something hit on Sooyoung mind “!” She cursed under her breath “It’s them who spread this ing rumor”

 

“We have the one who actually wrong, then” He scoffed.

 

“If you were not giving that greasy wink, it will never happen” She argued back.

 

“Give a big shot if you want to argue back,” He said sarcastically.

 

“But it’s the cause all of this happens!” She paused for breathing “How can I’m not realized someone recording us when we had argument?” She talked to her self.

 

“That was because you too engrossed having argument with me” He butted in, earning who-the-hell-are-you look from her side.

 

“I’m hungry. Call your waitress, please” She tried to ask sweetly in order he grant her wish.

 

“You always behave when it’s about food, aren’t you?” He rose and walked to the door “wait here and don’t touch anything!” He warned before disappear.

 

“Aish that stingy man!” She grumbled, but it’s not Sooyoung if she not wandering this room.

 

She scanned from corner to corner, never miss any detail because this room kind of eccentric and amazing “I should build one like this too, , ,”

 

“What I said about stay still leggy?” Sooyoung turned in surprise. Siwon was standing right at the door, gazing her with his hands carrying a food.

 

“Aish you stingy man!. . . I incase my hands in my pockets” She pointed to her pant pockets.

 

When finally the food was serve at the table, Sooyoung run to her life. She even did not wait for Siwon to say something.

 

“I wonder, does your fan know about this? You eating like a pig”

 

“Say what you want to say. It won’t work right now” She kept focusing on her food.

 

“That’s what I intend to do, I have a new nickname for you then, ‘leggy pig’, that sound suitable for you” Siwon started to blabbering, teasing and mocking while the subject is busy with food distraction.

 

When finally she finished her delicious dinner, she looked back at Siwon across her. The man was feeling slightly nervous because he might get a big trouble if she gets mad with his words. He stared back with anticipation.

 

She coughed “It’s really delicious. Can I. . . get more of it?”

 

Siwon only could gape in disbelieve.

 

“If you don’t mind” She added upon seeing his reaction.

 

“You’re here to discuss our problem” He reminded her.

 

Sooyoung snorted, feeling dejected because he disturb her appetite “I can’t focusing my self when I’m hungry”

 

“You just finish all of this yet you said you’re hungry? You’re definitely a leggy pig!” He said as he got up to take another food “stay still!”

 

Sooyoung chuckles in victory “Thank you Choi” She shouted before Siwon out of the room.

 

“Save your thanks” He grumbled.

 

 “I’ll call Yul then, ,” She searching for her phone.

 

“Yul. . .” She squealed in delight as Yuri pick up the call.

 

“You know where I am now? Siwon restaurant” She said proudly 

 

“You’re right, we should put this one in our list. . . . . . .by the way, what’s with your tone, huh?” She asked curiously because Yuri kept stuttered.

 

 “Oh my! Don’t say that you’re with a guy.” Sooyoung snapped after remembering Yuri’s tone voice when she’s with a guy and the other line admitted.

 

“and who’s this lucky man? Or he’s our ‘Mr. Jung Yunho’?” She started to speak the possibility.

 

Sooyoung grinning widely when her speculation was right “I see that you spend a lot of time with him Yul. Even, you let him visit your apartment yesterday”

 

“Don’t be like that. . .So, I think I don’t have to accompany you again when you need someone, right? Because we already have Mr. Jung” She started to . But before she got her fun, Siwon come back with a big tray.

 

She quickly ended the call “I’ll call you later, have fun with him”

 

“Report this meeting to someone, huh?”

 

“I’m checking your best friend and Yuri” Sooyoung defended, her sparkling eyes never once leave the view of the tray.

 

“You also bring a dessert for me!” She exclaimed as she saw a piece tempting rainbow cake at the corner of the tray.

 

“Because I just found a way to mocking you without making you angry” He put the tray in front of her “Promise me after you finish this one, you will focus to find the solution!”

 

“Yes, sir!” She said full with enthusiasm.

 

“Hold on, , ,” Out of blue Siwon snatched the tray before she could touch it “What do you mean with my best friend and Yuri? Are they dating now?”

 

“Hey! Give it back to me!” Angrily she ordered Siwon to put the tray back but Siwon didn’t move “Look, I don’t know what going on between them, but I do wish the best for them. Now, can I get my dinner back?” She raising her hands, tried to grab the tray.

 

“No wonder he never came here anymore since that night, its turn out that he’s busy to seduce your friend” Siwon muttered while thinking.

 

“Yah! Choi Siwon!” She yelled because Siwon ignoring her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys. . . here chap 6. .hmmmm well don't forget to leave comment and click the subs button ^__^