Chapter 21

The Lawyer

 

 

 

Sooyoung scarcely noticed their leaving as her attention focused entirely on Siwon. He looked a bit losing his weight, but it didn’t mean that he lost his handsome look. It drew better on his face. His jaw chiseled and his high cheeks bone sharpened his male appearance. But it didn’t matter now. Sooyoung would not allow him to assist Yunho nor distract her.

 

“Go away! I don’t need you here.” She hissed when finally she got her mind back. Siwon could hardly restraint his triumph when he glanced at Yuri and Yunho who had left the room. Fortunately, Sooyoung had her back at them.

 

Siwon’s grip still in her arms “Nor they are. Now see here, why don’t we have little time for  . . .”

 

“I can’t now. I have to defend my friend’s honor” Sooyoung sullener “Thanks to your very capable friend to make this trouble”

 

Never once Siwon realized that his girlfriend could be this stubborn as hell. She possessed spirit, yes, persistent at something, yes, but this was beyond of all. He wanted to shake her senseless to set her mind back. “They could manage their own problem, sweetheart. They’ve grown up”

 

“Don’t try to advice me! I hardly need it.”

 

Siwon sighed “Alright.” He pulled her closer and hugged her close.

 

Sooyoung stiffened “What is this?” She alarmed, worried that Yunho and Yuri might see them.

 

As if sensing her concern, he murmured in her hair “Don’t worry. Nobody’s here”

 

Sooyoung jolted and struggled to free her self. She gaped when he was right. They had left in silent. She turned her head and glared “This is conspiracy, isn’t it? You and your damned friend!”

 

“Watch your words baby,” He warned sternly and when she flinched, Siwon softened his words “Yes we are because we planned on getting our love back. Yunho got it first, apparently.”

 

“I will never let him . . .”

 

“Yuri forgave him.” He cut her off “Can’t you accept that fact? They love each other. If you realize, this mess is just to prove how strong their love. And they overcome it”

 

“But,”

 

“No but, Soo.” Siwon reached out for her hands again “It’s over now and we’ll marry by the end of this week. And you’ll wash away your hate towards Yunho.” When Sooyoung remain silent, he added “Please.”

 

Siwon heard her sigh before buried her face in his chest “Very well Mr. Arrogant. I’ll stop now.”

 

“Good girl” Siwon kissed her temple to ease the throbbing pulse.

 

“But I can’t marry you this week. I have a lot of contract to be cancelled. I made my self busy worrying over Yuri the past days.”

 

Siwon smiled in her hair “It already settled. Just say ‘yes’ please? You’ve delayed this too long”

 

Sooyoung could not help but to smile as well upon hearing his plea “It’s barely a week.”

 

Trust Sooyoung to throw back what he had said to his face. “I can’t endure weeks, you know that”

 

“You’re such a whimper.” She mocked as she slipped her arms around his lean waist to hug him back. It was the feeling when she could feel peace and she only found it inside his strong arms.

 

“Only when it’s concern about you. I miss you”

 

“You called me everyday. You came here to brought us food”

 

“But you refuse to have conversation with me. I wounded deeply” Siwon joked.

 

“Oh shut up!” Sooyoung chuckled “How could I ended up with such a crybaby?”

 

“But you love this crybaby. So, please, please, please, put my mind in rest by saying ‘yes’. You haven’t answer me, baby” Siwon tipped her chin so he could look at her eyes. “Say ‘yes’ Soo,” He pleaded.

 

The minx! Sooyoung grinned widely and Siwon caught a glimpse of naughtiness in her chocolate orbs. He groaned inwardly. “Don’t ever try to come up with something Soo! I warn you”

 

Instead of answer, she smiled teasingly. “Why it is so important to have us marry this week? We have plenty of time, sure you know that.”

 

Siwon sulked “I know about the contract of your new drama. I’ll never let you take the role. I hate that guy”

 

“Why not?” She ran her hands and rested on his neck. “I’m actress with amazing skill. That was what people told me.”

 

“You still can be an actress like what you want but you won’t take this one, understood?” Jealousy crested upon him “You once had a gossip with him, don’t you remember. And he very much enjoyed it”

 

“I see. You are jealous” She stated happily.

 

“No, I’m not. He is dangerous and I don’t want you near him” Siwon denied, irked with his sudden possessiveness.

 

“Admit it boy,” Soo insisted, pleased to able to watch his jealousy. He really wanted her for him self.

 

He frowned “And you’ll say ‘yes’”

 

“Admit it first”

 

“God,” Siwon rolled his eyes “I’m in the verge of killing that man. I’m jealous, yes! Happy now?”

 

Soo smiled sweetly and gave him kiss on the lips “That’s your retain, boy. I merely teasing you and of course I will say yes.” She breathed “Yes Siwon I’ll marry you, yes I’ll be your dearest wife, and yes I’ll love you as much as you love me, or maybe even more” She shrugged.

 

So long Siwon just stared at her, she in his arms, gazed back with love in her chocolate ones. When he about to bent down and kiss her, Yuri appeared from the bedroom, hands clasped in her chest and tears in her eyes.

 

“Yuri, you’ll interrupt them” Yunho warned her from behind. And successfully, he reached about Yuri’s waist and drew her back inside the room ignoring her whine. “So sorry buddy. I’ll secure her” Yunho grinned at them.

 

“Please don’t mind us” Then the door closed again before the click followed.

 

“What a perfect timing,” Siwon grumbled. He was scarcely aware of Sooyoung as he was gaping and blushing him self. Damn Jung Yunho! When he glanced down, he chuckled at the sight of her flushed cheeks.

 

“They are gone now” He whispered.

 

Sooyoung hit his arm “Stop it! I’m more than sure they are listening” She hissed.

 

“Don’t you think they have their own business?” Wicked smile curved Siwon’s lips.

 

“Blasted men! I hate you”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's finally done! I couldn't believe my self to finish this story yet I tried hard to.

Thank you so much for your comments and encouragements. I owe you guys ;.;

There will be last chapter and it'll appear to be the epilogue. They are getting married together, the two couple.

Hope you guys wait for the epilogue patiently ^^

And I've made two new fics of YunRi ;)