She's Different...

My Bestfriend's Crush has Fallen for Me?!

"Oh my gosh!!! They're coming! They're coming! Look Ji An they're coming this way!!!",Ha Na excitedly shouted. Infinite was passing through the hallway surrounded by screaming girls. "Just go without me Ha Na...",Ji An replied. "Arrasso! Wait, but how do I look?", Ha Na asked looking worried. She took out a compact mirror and started to fix her makeup. "You look beautiful as always Ha Na!",Ji An said annoyed. "Jinjja? Gomawo!!",Ha na said with satisfaction. She then ran out of the classroom with her other friends like crazy fan girls, leaving Ji An to be all alone in the classroom...

[Ji An's POV]

I don't know why Ha Na and all these girls at our school are obsessed with Infinite so much... What's so good if they dance well? They're all mean jerks...except Dongwoo oppa because he's the most friendliest.They're too conceited about their looks, especially L. Why does Ha Na even like that cold jerk? If I was her, I'd rather like Dongwoo oppa...I let out a deep sigh and continued to focus on my studies.

[Myungsoo's POV]

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Oppa I love you!!!!! Please except my gift!!!!",one of the fangirls screamed. Another girl yelled,"Oppa will you marry me?!!!!" Ughh...All this screaming is bothering me...Why can't these crazy girls just freaking leave me alone?! Why do I have to be so handsome? Then this one girl popped out of nowhere, I have to admit, she's pretty hot..."Oppa...uhh...I...I..ILOVEYOU!!!",Ha Na screamed. Of course, another fangirl...I let out a smirk and just kept walking ignoring everyone's presence. Then I saw this classroom with a girl all alone focusing on her studies...She's...she's...beautiful...She looked very innocent and peaceful, unlike all the other girls I've dated... 

[No one's POV]

Ding!Dong!Deng!Dong!DingDongDengDong! Finally classes were over and everyone started to run out the classrooms..."Yaaa..Ji An, aren't you gonna go eat?",Ha Na asked. "Let me just look at this a little more. You go first...",Ji An replied. "Arrasso!Come later,okay?",Ha Na said while leaving with her other friends. Sooner or later, everyone was in the cafeteria eating their lunch,except for Ji An.

[Ji An's POV]

I wasn't staying in the classroom because I wanted to study more,it was because Ha Na's friends always gave me glares saying to back off. When Ha Na started to make new friends,everyone just stared at me thinking I was just Ha Na's stalker or something...so from then on I started to give her some space. Anyways, I tried to study a little more but my tummy kept grumbling and so I gave up and just went to the cafeteria.

 Five minutes ago...

[Myungsoo's POV]

I was with the Infinite members at the cafeteria until I found out I forgot my phone. "Hyung,I forgot my phone. I'll be right back.",I said to Sungyu hyung. I found my phone laying under my desk when I got to the classroom. I was walking back to the cafeteria when I saw that girl from earlier still studying in the classroom...by herself...I wonder what her name is...Why is she always alone? Suddenly, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of her because she looked so beautiful at the moment. Right when she was about to stand up, I quickly ran back to the cafeteria.

[Ji An's POV]

I was starving,so I walked over to the cafeteria and got my food. I was going to go sit with Ha Na but I saw that she was still with her friends,so I decided to go sit an at an empty table in the side. HaNa didn't notice because she was too distracted gossiping about how handsome L looked today. I was all alone on the table eating like a loner. All of a sudden a guy that looked like a dinosaur suddenly walked up to my table...Dong..woo..oppa?

[Myungsoo's POV]

I saw her sitting alone at a table, eating with a sad expression. I was gonna get up and accompany her until..Dongwoo hyung got up and started walking towards her...Suddenly I felt my temper rising..."Hey what's wrong Myungsoo? And what's with Dongwoo? Who is she?",Woohyun questioned. I didn't answer, I just laid my head down on the table, leaving one eye open to see what they were doing...

 

Sorry, this is my first fanfic ever and I'm not that good of a story writer...Thank you guys so much for reading! Please subscribe and feel free to comment!!! >_<