Side 2

Sides of a Love Story

- KEITO 

I flipped my phone back to my pocket and sighed in relief. I was kind of hesitant to say that to Kimi-nee but I finally did. That, I missed her. Well, we all do. All the members do as a matter of fact. She's been a very close friend and can be treated as an older sister by the younger ones - including Yuto, Yama-chan, Chii and me. She's really kind, gentle and we feel like we can show her the real side of us without getting worried if she'll dislike us in the process.

 

I think she's special. Not THAT WAY of being special but she's different. I know I'm talking like a weirdo here but I can feel that the other members think the same way as I do. Oh, not ALL but maybe - SOME.

 

I sighed once again as I flopped my entire body on the bed. I shifted to my right and saw a familiar 'keychain' that Kimi-nee gave me on my birthday, 2 years ago. It was a mini black guitar keychain. It made me smile in an instant because it gave back good memories. How nostalgic it is.

 

I'm just so happy that we could spend our break with her. And with the rest of the JUMP. I'm sure that would be totally awesome especially with her around.

 

--

 

- KIMIKO

I checked myself on the mirror and smiled to myself. I'm wearing a light blue blouse, a gray cardigan, jeans shorts, not so short - just above the knee and my favorite gray shoes. Today, I'll be meeting with those crazy friends of mine again. We decided to meet up at Kei-chan's house so we could talk about the 'one week trip' plan. I felt my phone vibrated on my bag. It must be my EVER SO excited friend~

 

"I'm on my way Kimi-chaaaaan~ Let's go together ne?"

- Hikaru

 

I smiled. I knew it.

 

"Hai~ Hai! Just hurry or I'll leave you behind. >0<"

- Kimiko

 

With that message, I can imagine Hika pouting and running immediately. It's fun to once in a while. I heard the door bell rang so I opened it immediately. Hika's grinning face welcomed me.

 

After a long, crazy, fun and unending stories walk with Hika, we finally reached Inoo's residence. Kei-chan welcomed us in an instant as we wait for the others to come. It's only me, Kei-chan, Hika, Yabu and Yuya who had come on time. Yabu-chan started to nag about not being late and so on and so forth. That dude is really the mother of the group. I can imagine it.

 

--

 

- HIKARU

We're currently here at Kei-chan's to discussed the outing plan and the others are really heck late. I reminded them not to be but they still did. And Yabumama started to nag about it. Luckily, Kimi-chan is here to lighten the atmosphere up. She's really fun and comfortable to be with. 

 

"Just where do you guys want to go?" Kimi-chan asked us as we all looked at the ceiling.

 

"I wanna go to Europe." Kei replied. We all shut him a DEATH glare. He zipped his mouth in an instant as I almost burst out laughing. That's the power of his randomness. 

 

Suddenly, the door burst open and revealed familiar faces. It was Yuto, Yama-chan, and Chii. "Gomen we're late~"

 

"Uwaaah~ Kimi-neeeeeee!" Chii yelled and sat next to her. I can't help but smile at his fluffy-ness. Chii's childhod days have been activated around Kimi-chan.

 

"You guys are late~ Your Yabumama is worried." Kimi-chan said.

 

"Yama-chan kept bugging us to drop by on his fave cafe." Yuto replied as Yama-chan pouted at him. "I want strawberry shakes."

 

"Why don't we go grab some later?" Kimi-chan asked as his eyes sparkled. "HAI! YAAAAAAAAATA!" He yelled and fist pumped in the air.

 

"You're spoiling him too much." Yuya muttered as I nodded a bit in agreement. "Yuyan is right. Spoil us too." I grinned at her as she smacked me by the arm.

 

"Just a bit Yuya-chan." She said as we all laughed. "And you're spoilt enough Hika-baka." She replied at me with a smug face. I stick my tongue out at her and she did the same.

 

"Yuya-chan sounded so wrong." Chii mocked making Yuya playfully glared at him. Then again, the door burst open. Now, It was Daiki and Keito.

 

"You guys are more late than these late guys~ And we don't have much time to plan!" I yelled as Daiki cupped my mouth to make me shut up.

 

"And your houses are far from each other, why are you together? How ironic." Kei asked as he poured some juice on the glasses.

 

"Ah. Actually, I went to fetch Kimi-nee, but it seems like she had gone first already... With Hika-chan." Keito explained as I looked at him. Why do i have the feeling that he's dissapointed?

 

"And I saw Dai-chan there. I think he's gonna do the same." Keito continued as my eyes shifted at Daiki. He looked kind of gloomy too.

 

"Ah~ Gomena. I didn't know. I'm sorry." Kimi-chan said apologetically but they both shooked their heads at her.

 

"Mou~ it's okay. It's my fault for not notifying you." Daiki replied.

 

"Ore mo." Keito added. I shifted my eyes at those two and somehow... Why do I have the feeling that its my fault that they wasn't able to fetch Kimi-chan? NANDE???????

 

--

 

- KIMIKO 

Uwah. I felt really sorry for Dai-chan and Keito. They went to my house so that we could all go together at Kei-chan's but I didn't know that they'll be fetching me. But I still feel sorry about that. They've been troubled. Aish~

 

Almost three hours have passed since we started the discussion about the outing. All of them are suggesting good places that its hard enough to even decide where we will go. Hika was the most excited about this as he almost jumped on the couch whenever theres a good thing being suggested. That guy is really funny. 

 

I observed everyone with their usual habits. Yuto playing with his fingers, moving it as if he's playing the drums. Yama-chan kept on looking over the wall clock, maybe he wants to finish this talk and head out at the cafe to grab his wife - strawberry shake. Keito, as silent as ever. Dai-chan, joining the fun. Yuya, Kei, Yabu-chan asusual, backing up Hika on his hyperness. Chii is listening like a kid while leaning his head on my shoulder, but sometimes he's gonna get up and suggest awesome things too. And then, gets back on my shoulder. I wondder if I look like  a couch to him? He's cute though.

 

"Okay! YATTA! So, its settled ne? We're all going to Karuizawa!" Hika yelled like a microphone is planted on his voice box. Yabu-chan nodded his head vigorously.

 

We all yelled a 'HAI' in agreement as well. After that, everyone decided to bid their goodbyes. Since we'll be busy for the preparations and all. The BEST, except Dai-chan decided to stayed at Kei-chan to discuss some final things about the getaway. 

 

I wanted to helped too but Yama-chan sulked and kept on bugging me to go with him at the cafe. So, I agreed. Chii wanted to join as well, so his IN.. So as Yuto, Dai-chan and Keito. We all went at the said cafe, Yama-chan skipped all the way on our destination. He seems really looking forward on his treats. Yuto and Chii joined him skipping, so its Dai-chan and Keito who's walking beside me.

 

"It looks like its gonna be fun, ne?" Dai-chan said as I looked at him and nodded. He gave off a refreshing smile and scratch the back of his head. He's so cute like that~

 

"Sure it does. With everyone." I replied and my left. "Ne~ Keito?" I asked Keito beside me. "H-Hai."

 

We reached the cafe and I decided to gave something to those two. Keito and Dai-chan. For the trouble earlier. I ordered some fruit shakes as a treat.

 

"Hora~" I said and they look shock from the presence of the colorful fruit shakes.

 

"For me?" They said in unison as I nodded. I smiled almost immediatly at the sight.

 

"For the trouble earlier." I smiled and gave them their respective drinks. Apple for Dai-chan and Mango for Keito. They look touched and I found it cute.

 

"Arigatou." they muttered and started drinking the fruit shakes. "Oisssssssshi~" they beamed cutely as I almost laugh from the sight.

 

I'm sure I will laugh even more on the one-week-time I'm gonna be hanging aorund with these guys.~

 

 

-----

Chapter 2 minna~

Kimi-chan is so lucky ne? ><

JUMP likes her so much <3 and is very sweet at her.

Wonder what will happen next~ and who'll fall for her? <3