Side 1

Sides of a Love Story

The JUMPs are now at Chinens' since its one of the youngest's birthday. Its been a while since they become comfortable with the atmosphere as they are all known all over the place since they are the Japans' famous idol group - HEY SAY JUMP. Meaning, attracting attention was just a piece of cake for them and that makes them to watch their every move particularly in public. One disadvantage of being so popular, right?

 

"Gah~ Minaa! there's so many strawberry stuff out there!" Yamada beamed amidst chomping a big piece of his strawberry cake. That's his third serving at the moment.

 

"Slow down Yama-chan." Yuto reminded while being amused on his friend. "That's Yama-buta for you~"

 

All of them laughed at how Yamada looked while savaging his very own favorite food. He may be the most famous member but he's still a kid, and no one will ever get rid off the fact that he's indeed a strawberry monster.

 

"By the way. Isn't she coming?" Yabu turned to Keito for some answer while the English gentleman stared back and in the end, shrugged his shoulder. "I'm quite worried, she's not replying and picking up." He replied, a sign of worry around his voice.

 

"That fellow has become distant eh?" Kei pouted as Yabu patted his head to comfort him.

 

There was silence in the room, not until Chinen came running and seemed like he's got some really good news.

 

"Minaaaaa~ Kimi-chan is downstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

---

 

-KIMIKO

 

Hi there minna! Sato Kimiko desu~ I'm currently here at Chinens' to visit him, and ofcourse greet him because today is indeed his birthday. Its been a while since I saw those guys and I missed them HELL lot. It can't be helped right? Since they are known by everyone. I'm quite lucky to be around them, ne~

 

I met the members through school. They're not yet debuted at that time and is still in training so we've pretty much known each other for a  long time. They're typical boys who can be immature at times but they're really fun to be with.

 

Seeing them perform on TV programs and on stage send butteflies in my stomach. Why? Because I can't believe that they still acknowledge me as a friend. It's VERY overwhelming.

 

"Kimiiiiiiii-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan~" 

 

I turned back and saw them running towards my direction, Yuri being on the lead - what a cute guy, he's still the same Chii who sits on everyones lap, that's what I think.

 

"Yo minna~ Hisashiburi." I started as they all tried to talk at once. Kawaii na~

 

"Kimi-chan~You're not picking up. I thought theres something wrong already." Keito welcomed me with his ever so cool soothing voice. I smiled at him in an instant. "Gomen, I just wanted to surprise everyone."

 

"I missed you Kimi-neeeeeeee~" Hika hugged me tight earning a growl of protest from everyone.

 

"Oi! That's unfair Hika-chan!" Yuto yelled as they all circled me and we went for a tight group hug. I laughed so far that I started to have tears on my eyes. But those are tears of joy.

 

With that group hug we started, I'm sure that tonight will be lots of fun especially I'm with them. We went to Chii's garden where all the other guests are. I already sent my greeting to his family before entering the house so we just stayed at the farthest corner of the garden and talk about stuffs.

 

"We have a two weeks break from work." Yuya said while giving off a very happy smile. "SHOULD WE GO FOR SOME ADVENTURE?"

 

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH~" they all agreed. watching them act like this is so refreshing.

 

"How about an out of the country?" Kei replied randomly.

 

"It's just two weeks Inoo-chan. TWO WEEKS. We don't have much time." Daiki replied and look at me. I smiled at him. Is it me or does Dai-chan look cuter? Especially his smile.

 

"An out of town is the best." Yuto replied. "Of course Kimi-chan is going with us, right?" I turned at him with a confused expression.

 

"Its your quality time guys. I don't fel like butting in." I replied and continue eating the grapes Chii gave to me.

 

"We're more than happy to have you baka." Yabu said and grabbed some grapes out of my hands.

 

"Hey!" I protested back. "And... two weeks is s abit long. You guys go." I concluded only to be bombarded by complaints especially coming from Hikaru.

 

"You're coming with us! It's just one week. Then we'll spent the other week the different way." Hikaru tried to act cool and raised his cap from his hair.

 

They all turned to me for an answer. I really wnated to decline since it doesn't feel right for me to go along with them. Come on~ it's their get away. the group's get away and I'm butting in? I decided not to come but Chii's pleading puppy dog eye look erased that.

 

"Wakatta. I'll go~" I nodded and gave of a smile as they all cheered in happiness. Crazy idiots. They're so loud that Chii's mom turned at us and signalled us to slow down. We all laugh from the sight.

 

"So, it's settled then." Yuya said while fixing his jacket. "We'll meet tomorrow to discuss the plan."

 

We all nodded. "This is gonna be fun, ne?" Chii asked me and I nodded. "And Kimi-chan is going too~ the best break ever."

 

I smiled at his pureness. I wondered if Chii really did get old since he's 18 now. but by the looks of it, he's still the cute little adorable Chii that I know. The only difference is that we're about the same height now, guess he's growing up already.

 

We bid goodbye towards each other when i felt a sudden pat on my shoulder.

 

"Keito." I muttered and he smiled shyly.

 

"I'll drop you home Kimi-nee~" I nodded at him. He's really a gentleman isn't he? And its convenient because our house is kind of near to each other. I missed this stuff. Walking home with a long time friend.

 

"So..." I started. "You guys seems to be so looking forward to this huh?" I continued as he laughed.

 

"Those guys are always excited right?" I nodded. That's true. If one of them is not cheerful, there must be something wrong.

 

"Say, Kimi-nee." This time, Keito initiated the talk. "Did you miss us?"

 

I stopped walking. That made me widened my eyes. is this really Keito I'm talking with? 

 

"You don't need to be so shock Kimi-neechan." He smiled.

 

I laughed awkwardly. "It's just that, you startled me." I stopped. "But I do missed you guys. It's been a while." Keito smiled again.

 

"Its good to hear that." He replied and we started walking again. There was silence but it was not awkward. 

 

I finally reached my gate and bid goodbye at him.

 

"See you tomorrow~ Oyasumi Keito~"

 

"Hai. Ja~" 

 

I saw his figure faded on the street and I went inside as well. 

 

I changed my clothes and slumped my body in my bed. I was really tired but having to see them was all worth it. A sudden vibrate on my phone become visible. It was a message from, Keito?

 

"Oyasumi Kimi-neechan... and..."

-Keito

 

"And? Oyasumi too. *yawns*"

-Kimi

 

"I missed Kimi-neechan too."

-Keito

 

My eyes widened. This is Keito right? He's acting so sweet. I know he's sweet but, somehow- it's been a bit different. I smiled to myself and felt like my eyes closed. I drifted off to a sweet slumber.

 

 

-----

 

First chapter~ Kyaaaaaah! <3