Chapter 1

Married To My Brother-In-Law

 

The sun was shining brightly, warming the kingdom in its embrace. Even though it was early in the morning, the streets were pretty busy as the people were getting ready for the royal wedding that was about to take place today.

The Park house was the busiest of all areas as the maids and servants ran around, getting the house ready for the feast. The young bride sighed as her hair was combed while her younger sister looked at her in admiration. Park So Rae always thought that her older sister, Sandara, was the most beautiful girl in the kingdom. No, scratch that. In the entire world. Even though Sandara was born in a rich family, both of the Park sisters were humble, their simplicity stunning those around them.

“Unnie! You look so beautiful! Just like Aphrodite!” So Rae exclaimed when the maids were done.

Sandara laughed, shaking her head in amusement. So Rae was a bright child who took interest in everything. Every time a merchant came from another country, she would ask everything related to that country. Her room was filled with books of adventures as well as literature.

“You’re way prettier than me.” Sandara smiled as she placed her hand on her sister’s rosy cheek.

“No.” So Rae shook her head making Sandara smile. “Where is orabeoni?”

“He’s in the garden.” Sandara sighed.

So Rae nodded and rushed outside, searching for her older brother, Park Yoochun. He was a government official, trained under his father who was a Minister. So Rae walked into the huge garden that had trees which she chose herself and spent most of her time taking care of. She removed the vine that was blocking her view and saw her older brother sitting on the bench, staring ahead in deep thought.

“Orabeoni!” So Rae smiled as she sat next to him, startling the young man.

Yoochun gave her a small smile and continued to think, making his younger sister sigh. Her brother was against this marriage as he didn’t want his younger sisters to be involved in the political mess. The prince wasn’t marrying her because he loved her. No. He was marrying her to strengthen the relationship between the two families. Yoochun knew that and hated it. Especially when young Sandara has been in love with the prince ever since she met him.

“Aigo! What are you two doing there?” A cheerful voice asked.

So Rae turned and smiled brightly when she saw her heavily pregnant cousin, Min Young, walk towards them as her husband, Song Seung Hun, helped his wife. So Rae quickly stood up and helped Min Young to sit down.

“How’s the pregnancy?” Yoochun asked as he looked at his cousin.

“Everything is fine.” Seung Hun smiled proudly.

“When is the child coming?” So Rae asked as she gently rubbed Min Young’s belly.

“I guess somewhere in summer.” Seung Hun replied as he gently took his wife’s hand, kissing her palm.

Seung Hun was the Royal Doctor and refused to have his wife go to someone else as he wanted to be the doctor for their child.

“So? How’s the future Crown Princess?” Min Young asked, staring at her cousins with a smile.

“Unnie is getting ready! You just have to see her! She’s just like a goddess!”

“Aigo! Wait till you get married!” Seung Hun chuckled, patting So Rae’s head softly.

“Hyungnim!” Yoochun exclaimed as he pulled his sister closer to him. “She’s too young! And I won’t let my sister to get married this early.”

“Aigo, such an overprotective brother!” Min Young giggled.

“The groom has arrived.” The maid entered the garden and bowed.

“We’re coming.” So Rae smiled. “Orabeoni, hurry!”

Min Young chuckled when she saw So Rae drag Yoochun away while Seung Hun helped her stand up.

The entrance of the house was filled with people as everyone watched the prince enter the house. So Rae was standing next to her sister and smiled when she saw her soon-to-be-brother-in-law perform the necessary process. Prince Jaejoong was a handsome fellow and So Rae knew why her unnie fell in love with him. He was a kind Prince and would do anything for his kingdom.

What So Rae failed to notice was pair of eyes staring at her in amazement during the entire process.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, this is the beginning. Hopefully you liked it :)

Please comment and subscribe :)