I Love You too..... Jagiya~

Call me Jagiya!

 

suggested songs: B1A4 - Wonderful Tonight Unplugged Ver.

 

'Oppa, can you sleep here, with me?" when you looked at In Soo's eyes, you could see that he was clearly offended with your actions just now. You didn't mean to avoid his kiss, but somehow you just did it just now. 

"No, it's ok. I think you're not comfortable with me. Just sleep and rest well. See you tomorrow," with that, In Soo left you alone in the room.

Dumbfounded, you buried yourself in your palms. "Oppa is hurt. I'm so babo," you started to scold yourself. "Andwe, this can't be," with that, you stood and left the room.

When you were out you hesitated for a while. 'Oh, where do I find oppa?' you wondered. You don't want to go to the wrong room and disturbed the other members. You waited for a while and suddenly you heard some sounds from the kitchen. 

You went nearer to the kitchen and you found In Soo was there. He was drinking a glass of water. He was standing there, deep in his own thought. He didn't realize that you were there until you were exactly in front of him. 

"Sora ya~~" In Soo uttered, clearly shocked seeing you in front of him. 

You looked into In Soo's eyes for a second and dashed towards him. You pushed him lightly, so that he could lean his back at the table. The next second, you pressed your lips against his. 

In Soo was taken aback and stood still for a second. But then, he kissed you back. He interwined his fingers with yours. 

The kiss was initially slow and emotional. But it got heated up. You and In Soo kissed passionately and somehow you guys managed to make way to In Soo's room again. 

In Soo closed the door behind you. In Soo looked into your eyes lovingly. You looked back. you felt so emotional and overwhelmed with the situation, your tears started to roll down your cheeks.

Understood with the situation, In Soo pulled you into a hug. You felt so secure, so loved by In Soo. In Soo put you on the bed carefully. He caressed your hair and kissed your forehead.

"I love you baby," In Soo whispered to you while pulling you closer to his chest.

You hugged In Soo, "I love you too, jagiya~," clearly, you let out the phrase that has been caught up in your chest all this while. Finally. You felt so relieved. 

In Soo hugged you even tighter. 

"Komawo, Sora ya~" In Soo said that with a smile. You smiled back at him. "But, baby, you shouldn't just roughly kiss me like just now. I'm a man too. You should be careful," he teased you.

You blushed a bit and hit In Soo's arms lightly.

In Soo chuckled again, he caressed your hair again started to sing and lulled you to sleep.

 

 

*****************************

the end! hahah. i hope you guys like it! :D

i wanted to make the romance more intense, but i'm not good at 'physical' description. mianhae~~~ and honestly i planned to make this more complicated but it might be too cliche. i'd love to put in Chae Jin's love story too. but maybe later~ 

and i always wonder if my fanfics are too short? i hate doing long fics. bcuz i usually forgot my own story line heheheh so i leave it hanging. major fail. so i didn't post most of them. but i do have plan to write fics on underworld/romance fics. stay tune! 

sincerely, i hope people will love Call Me Oppa! and Call Me Jagiya! a lot~ 

please support me and i'll try my best to give the best to readers.

drop your support in the comment box, tq~~ 

love and respect :)

 

-jungdaebaby-