I Miss My Oppa~

Call me Jagiya!

suggested song: Jung Yong Hwa - Because I Miss You

 

Even though you became In Soo's girlfriend out of the sudden, honestly speaking you doesn't feel bad at all. In Soo has been treating you so well. In fact, you're madly in love with that OPPA! He can be cheesy at times, but yeah what do you expect? We're in love. The only problem is, TIME CONSTRAINT! You only got to meet In Soo (or initially to meet CHae Jin to tutor him) once a week. And that is good enough, once a week. Because MYNAME is busy building their influence in Japan, so they keep coming back & forth from Japan to Korea. But this time it's different. They had to stay there for a month to do some serious Japanese promotional activities. Four weeks ~~ you sighed whenever you're thinking about that!

It's finally the fifth week! MYNAME is back in Korea. In Soo is back! 

It was only a day after MYNAME came back from Japan when you got two text messages.

 

Message from: Chae Jin

           Sora ya!!~~~ my lovely cutie pie BFF! please please please come to our dorm this evening. And you have to stay over the night too! Jeballlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~~~ >.< A MONTH! i bet there're super freakin many homeworks and notes that i missed! And darn it, the exams are in 10 days rite? i'm so dead! 

Reply:

          YA! I can help you but how the heck am I going to sleep at your dorm? R U CRAZY??? 

Message from: Chae Jin

           I don't care. We'll sort that things out later! Just come and bring whatever you need ok?

Message from: In Soo OPPA ~~~

           I missssssssss you so much!! Sora ya~~ just listen to Chae Jin! >.<

"Aigoooooo." you sighed after reading those messages. Hmmm. How do you resist the request from them? Your best friend and your boyfriend? You looked at your watch. It's 5PM. You looked around your room and started to pack your things. 

On your way to MYNAME's dorm, you decided to stop over the convenient store and grabbed some kimbab, chocolates, snacks and cans of drinks. Chae Jin is always hungry when he is studying. 

*****************************

*ding dong! ding dong!*

In a split second the door was opened. Before you could enter, In Soo hugged you tightly! "I missed u so much Sora ya!!!!" he whispered to your ears. You couldn't help but smiled to yourself. "I missed you too, oppa," you whispered to yourself. You wanted to tell In Soo directly. however, you are not that good with words. Especially to express your feelings. You're kind of paranoid. You're afraid of being too expressive and becoming a burden to your lovers. You prefer to keep it to yourself. In Soo walked behind you and brought you to the centre of the dorm. Seyong ran towards you and was about to give you a hug when In Soo put his finger on Seyong's forehead pushing him away from you. Pouting at In Soo, Seyong walked away and snuck his head under Gun Woo's arm, who were taking the bag of snacks from you.

"Sora our sister, so glad to see you again! Missed u," and he piched your cheeks. In Soo nudged Gun Woo's ribs out of jealousy.

"Sora!!! I'm so dead rite? i missed a lot of things rite?" Chae Jin whined.

"Eyyy~ It's ok. You're a smart student Chae Jin. you can catch up in a matter of minutes~" you replied to his whining.

"Let's get started now then!" Chae Jin said while grabbing your hands and guided you to his room.

"YA! don't annoy my girlfriend, or else, you're so dead Jin Seok aa!" In Soo screamed threteningly at Chae Jin.

"Aishhh this hyung is really! ARASSO!!!!~~" Chae Jin replied nonchalantly to his being-over-protective-boyfriend hyung.

Your tutorial session with Chae Jin went well like usual. You guys revised the texts, studied the notes, grabbed some snacks, talked, gossiped, studied again, laughed like crazy and all the things best friend do. 

Without realizing it, 4 hours already passed. It was 20 minutes passed nine when JoonQ came into the room bringing some tteokbokki as night snack. He joined you guys talking. After a while Seyong, In Soo and Gun Woo came. All of you played a few rounds of Jenga with a series of forehead-flick as the punishment. Poor Gun Woo. He was so bad, his forehead was so red because of the flicking. 

Two hours passed and it was Gun Woo who finally gave up and said that he needed to sleep already. Aha! that's when the problem came back to you. Where the heck are you going to sleep? You head was busy thinking of all the possibilities.

"Sora ya~ You just sleep on the bed. I'll take the other mattress and sleep on it, on the floor," Chae Jin said while yawning.

"Eyyyy... Chae Jin aa~~ Just let Sora sleep here alone, you can sleep with me!" Seyong put his head on Chae Jin's shoulder while he said that. 

"Andwe! I have to be here. I have to protect Sora! Who know you might sneak in here later?" Chae Jin opposed.

"What's the fuss? Sora will sleep in my room. I'll sleep in your room Seyong," In Soo said suddenly.

At that moment you thought In Soo was indeed the coolest boyfriend ever! Offering his room to his girlfriend, so she could feel comfortable......... ahhh In Soo Oppa~~~ >___<

After everything settled down, you went to In Soo's room and unpack some of your things. After washed up, you sat on the bed. You turned off the light and let the dim bed lamp opened. It was only five minutes after you closed your eyes, when you heard someone opened the door. You sat straight and saw In Soo was there, walking to you with a pillow in his arms.

"oppa, what are you doing here?" 

"Of course I have to sleep with here, it's my room,"

"But you can't oppa," you replied nervously.

'Why can't I?" In Soo was already on the bed next too you. The bed was super single size. Quite big for one person, but definitely a bit crammed for two persons. "It's my room, my bed," In Soo whispered. His y voice sent waves through you eardrums, making you shiver. You looked at In Soo. Blinking nervously. 

In Soo put his hands on your shoulder and gently placed you properly in laying position. He bored into your eyes, and now he was hovering over your body.

"I missed you so much Sora~" In Soo kissed your forehead lightly.

He looked back at you, waiting for you to say the same words. You knew it, and you wanted to express yourself too. But this time too, you felt so embarrassed to utter that one phrase. 

"Baby, don't you miss me?" At the word 'baby' your heart beat wildly. It was like your heart could break your own rib cage.

Slowly, finally you said the it, although it was almost inaudible, "I missed you to oppa,"

In Soo curved a smile. He came closer to you. Your face and his face was only a few inches away. You could feel his breath. 

"Baby, can you call me Jagiya?" you swear that you could have fainted seeing the way In Soo said that. With his dreamy piercing eyes, that damn for heaven's sake y voice. 

"Oppa," you muttered. you felt uncomfortable with him so hovering over, so close. 

"Baby, it's Jagiya," In Soo whispered to your ears. In Soo leaned in to kiss your lips, but you moved your face away. You're not sure why, but your instinct made you do so. You felt insecure. 

"Arasso, Sora ya," In Soo moved away from you. He sounded so hurt that you felt incredibly guilty. 

In Soo took his pillow back and was about to leave. 

'Oppa, can you sleep here, with me?" when you looked at In Soo's eyes, you could see that he was clearly offended with your actions just now. You didn't mean to avoid his kiss, but somehow you just did it just now. 

"No, it's ok. I think you're not comfortable with me. Just sleep and rest well. See you tomorrow," with that, In Soo left you alone in the room.

 

-jungdaebaby-