Chapter 4

Dream High.

- Hyerim P.O.V. -
It's saturday, the day of our big performance. We are in the backstage already. Ah I'm so nervous though we practiced 24/7 with Eli. Well, performing in Club NB isn't a little thing in anyone's life , so we gotta do it well,and we may get our job here, so we wouldn't have to perform at other clubs every week. We stood up and went to the side of the stage and waiting for our turn. When I were looking around ; everything I've seen was people. Lots of people. The other thing - or person - who I noticed was Park Soori and Hoon.. But why not with the dance team? Where's Jay? What.. I don't have time to think about these things. We heard a loud shout.
- Welcome everyone in Club NB! Are you having fun? - everyone were cheering and clapping. It was incredible. I never felt this anxious. What if I make a mistake? No..I won't..
- As all of you know from now on we're having a special feature in our programmes. I hired different performers to bring the mood up in here and so everyone here gets to know different type of styles of music and dance. And as to show you what i mean today's first performance will be held by two amazing high school student. Their life is the melody what they make. Please welcome them. Hyerim Jung and Ellison Kim! Clap everyone! - My heart was beating even faster. The manager told us to run on stage,so we did it so.
- What's up everyone?! - We shouted into the microphones together with Eli.Everyone were screaming and clapping. It was like my dream came true. - I'm Eli,and this wonderful girl next to me is Hyerim. - Eli were talking. I just felt how Mrs.Dancing Queen were rolling her eyes. I were smiling.
- Shall we have fun? - I shouted. Everyone screamed. - I can't hear it! - I giggled and they started to scream louder. Then ; our instrumental started playing, we sang and rap. After a hour on stage, we thanked and went down from stage.
- Good job! - We kept hearing this one sentence as we were going backstage. We sat on a couch and drank water.
- We were good,weren't we? - Eli giggled and looked at me.I smiled.
- We were good. Shall we watch your 'One And Only's' performance? - I laughed as he started blushing,and nodded. We went back into the sea of people. We stood in front of the dance stage. It was beautiful ; full of colourful lights. We heard a shout.
- Hey everyone! We are back! Still having fun?! - He was still loud,everyone were clapping and screaming. Probably half of the people are already drunk.. - The next duo on stage will give us a y dance performance! These guys are not kidding,they are high school students,just as our previous duo! Are y'all ready? - He shouted lastly. Then the lights went off. We heard some footsteps running on stage. Lights got up. Red and blue lights were flickering around Soori and Hoon. Then they started to dance.They had an amazing choreo, all went well.. Well I guess. I've seen from the corner of my eye that someone.. Someones came next to me. I looked up at them , they were Jay,Joie and Xander. Xander came next to me,hugged my waist, and kissed me on the lip. He was my boyfriend after all.. But I don't love him already.
- Pretty good,huh? - Jay broke the silence between the 5 of us.
- Yeah. Your sister can dance well. - I nodded and giggled at Eli. He blushed, Jay started giggling with me. I've seen the jealousy in Xander's eyes. He kissed my forehead and told that he has to go and that he will be back later. I nodded and kissed his cheek. We were watching them for still like a half hour dancing ; it was wonderful ; even I was proud of Rina. Then suddenly the music shut off, and the lights went off too. Everyone was surprised.. but we kept in quiet. Then , the club got into yellow lights and some hip hop music, a ty one I can tell. We've seen 7 guys walking in. Everyone was surprised, Soori and Hoon ran to us. I mean to Jay. The leader of the guys, well I guess the leader came to Soori and asked ;
- Is that all what you can do? - he smirked, and they started to dance. It was like.. a bloody dance battle. I've seen the anger in Ri's eyes. I patted her shoulder, but she pushed my hand away. I looked at Jay, he shook his head. Then ; Jay and Soori went to the dance floor, and they were dancing, like never. Even Eli went in to dance.. Hey, since when does he know their dances?! Were he on practices? Never mind. I was just watching them ; next turn was the other team's.. Their leader started hitting Jay ; probably direct ; because he didn't do it once, but like 4-5 times. They all had snapbacks on , so I couldn't see their faces to recognize who they are. I'd just kill who hits Jay. Then, Jay hit back,too. Club NB got into a mess. When Jay hit their leader harder, his snapbacks fell down.. Disappointment appeared on my face. The guy,the bad guy was my boyfriend, Alexander.I went there, between Jay and Xander,and slapped Xander with all my strength.
- Who do you think you are that you steal their spotlight you son of a ?! - I were shouting with him and kicked him as he fell on ground because of Jay's hit.. I wanted to run away,but Jay held my hand. We went backstage and I put band-aids on his wounds. He weren't looking okay, I smiled at him.
- Why are you helping me? - He looked at me and I were still smiling.
- My boyfriend.. Already ex boyfriend is a jerk. It's sure that I help you though we don't really like each other with your sister. - He were just smiling.
- Thanks. - thats what all he said. We weren't talking.After like a quarter hour, I broke the silence.
- Well.. I guess I have to go. - I smiled at him, he nodded.
- Um.. Hye..rim? - he mumbled. I looked at him as I stood up. - Do..you wanna .. go with me somewhere tomorrow? - he were kinda blushing. He tried to keep his cool but I've seen him blushing. I giggled.
- Okay. I give you my address and phone number... - I wrote them on a paper,and gave it to Jay. - come for me tomorrow, if you'd like to. - I smiled at him,we waved to each other, and I went to search Eli.
I could be looking for him for an enternity, but I didn't find him. And finally,I've seen Soori .. with Eli. What? What are they doing? I were just watching them from far. Jay came next to me. I jumped cuz he scared me.
- So we meet again? - he giggled. I nodded.
- You scared me! - I giggled as I hit his chest. He laughed.
- I'm looking for my sister. Haven't you seen her?
- She's over there with Eli, I don't know what they are doing,that's what I'm stalking also! - I pointed at them,into a hidden corner of the club.Jay and I were watching them with giant eyes. We heard a sound. Yeeaah..Soori slapped Eli.
- Eeeh my sister's too short tempered again. Sorry for her behavior. - I nodded and we walked to them.
- Hey Soori, hey Eli. - I greeted them,alongside Jay.Surprisingly, Ri's behavior was normal with me,she wasn't so hateful. She looked at Jay with a questioning look.
- She gave me band-aids. - Jay looked at her, and Rina smiled. I looked at Eli.
- Can we go Eli? - He shake his head.
- I'm taking Soori home. - he smiled.
- Okay, then I'm walking. - I smiled also,and I wanted to go already, but Jay held my hand,again.
- Can I go with you? - he smiled . I nodded.
So,we were walking out the club four.
- We hugged with Eli and with Soori also,what was kinda weird,because we hate each other or what..But I don't care about it,not now. I'm going home with my crush,after all. We were all in silent,but he broke it.
-Soori loves Eli. - he were giggling.
- And Eli loves Soori. - I giggled too.
- Let's get them together. - He looked at me and smiled. I were still giggling.
- Who knows what will happen when Eli takes her home! - I laughed, just as he.
- Well, I don't know if Rina would let it. - he smiled. - Plus, mom and dad are home , so it can't happen. - He laughed. - What about your parents? How come you live with Ellison? - I sighed.
- My..parents died. Just as Eli's. They died in a car accident 3 years ago. - I looked at him and smiled lightly.
- oh..I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or anything...-he stuttered. I giggled and hugged him.
- It's okay. - We arrived to my home , we say goodnights, then I went to the house , and he went home. I was much happier. Then,I went to take a shower,and went to bed, Since it was 5AM,I fell asleep fastly. An amazing day in Club NB. The boss of the club will call us at sunday if we're hired, or not. Good night ~