Chapter 3

Dream High.

 

SooRi P.O.V
 
The rest of my day wasn't that interesting,just the usual, me hanging out with the guys,gossiping about Taec and Jay with Yub, learning new moves from Joie. That little boy sure as hell knows how to dance and he never fails to show me something new.
So as i said it was just the usual. At practice we talked about our crew and how we need new members because the biggest competition is in 4 months and with a half team we have no chance on winning but we have to show everyone what we got, right?
- Sweetie, come, dinner is ready - my mom knock on the door. I go outside, meeting with Jay halfway. I smirk at him and start to run, not looking back, tho i know he's at my back trying to catch me, unfortunately for me, he caught me.
- You can't beat me Ri, never - he shows me away and i fall tothe floor and grab his ankle making him ending up in the same situation as i am.
- Next time, you check whoyou're competing against Baby Ja... - Icouldn't finish cause my mom interupts our usual bickering.
- Kids, get up. When will you finally stop this bad habbit of yours? Sometimes i think you two are still in elementary school with the way you act - she shakes her head and heads to the dining room with us following her behind.
We eat in silent, sometimes joking around and our parents asking about how our day was. We tell them the same, like how we danced once again and how we start to loose hope in finding new members. Of course they yell our head off because we can't give up when we have fought so much to reach our dreams. Have i told you how much i love them? If it wasn't for them we would've already given up now and where would we be? Most probably nowhere in sight.
After we finish i help mom doing the dishes while Jay goes and have a shower and papa gives food to our puppy, Hani. She's the cutest little creature in this whole word, i can tell you.
- Wah, finally, we're done, i go to my room - I kiss my mom's cheek and walk to the bedroom, closing the door after myself. I sigh and fall on my bed.
- Such a long day - I murmure to myself while i turn my laptop on. I'm not one who's into these things but then again sometimes i just like to hang on youtube and check out other's dancing skills and learn new moves from them.
As i log onto Facebook i see i got a message. I open it up and my face heats up immediately, seeing the name who sent it to me.
"Hey, check this out maybe you can get in (;" - Ellison Kim; 5 minutes ago
I click on the link he sent me and browse through the information. By the time i get to the bottom of the page i have my phone placed right next to my ear and i'm talking to the manager of Club NB. We discuss about the state of our dance crew and he says he would rather see proffesionals on his stage so i mention how i can dance latin dances with my partner. The tone of his voice changes right away and i get it! I GET TO WORK IN A CLUB! 
Right after i throw my phone away, i answer to Eli.
"WE ARE ACCEPTED TOO!! WE ARE GOING TO DANCE!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"
- Jaaaaaay - I scream at the top of my lungs and the door of my room flungs open and my beloved brother stands there, leaning to the door frame, while i smile like an idiot.
- You won't believe what just happened! - Much to my excitement i run to him and jump up-down in front of him. - Eli sent this link to me of Club NB and i called them and they said we could dance there! Well... - I look down while caressing my own hand. Jay puts two of his fingers on my chin and lifts it up making me look right into his eyes.
- We can't perform, right? - he sighs and let go of me. I can see how disappointed he is which makes me tear up.
- I'm sorry... I tried really hard but they said only professionals are accepted so i told them about myself and Hoon after they said no to the crew. Jay please, don't hate me - I hug his back while the tears keep running down my cheeks. Suddenly i feel so stupid, breaking our promise like this only because of a stupid performance like this. - I... I will call the manager back and tell him we...
- Stupid. Don't do such a thing. I'm happy for you - he turns around and smiles sincerly at me while his thumbs whip my tears off. - How can you say something like that? And maybe there we can find the missing pieces to our group - he kisses my forehead and ruffles my hair, then we say our goodnights. We will have a long week after all...
 
Saturday come by fast and i'm really nervous about tonight even thought we practiced with Hoon everyday with the others help, making every move more flawless, putting all of our efforts in it so we can show everyone else what we're capable of.
As i look around here in the club it seems pretty crowded and i start to feel anoxious. I tighten my grip around Hoon's hand while we make our way through the sea of people. When we get to the side of the stage i look around and a smile instantly finds its way up to my face when my eyes see my beloved brother and my closest friends. I wave to him but he doesn't notice me.
- Hey Ri, everything will go as planned, okay? Don't be nervous, i'm right here next to you and i will be there up on the stage. We will do it for Jay, Joie, Doojoon and for the others wholeft us, alright? - he looks deep in my eyes and i get lost in it but i smile as a tear escapes my right eye.
- We will do it for the others and our future together - I hug him tight and let go of him when i see the lights go off and a single microphone gets visible on the stage then the manager of the place appears.
- Welcome everyone in Club NB! Are you having fun? - he shouts loudly and everyone cheers and claps for him. - As all of you know from now on we're having a special feature in our programmes. I hired different performers to bring the mood up in here and so everyone here gets to know different type of styles of music and dance. And as to show you what i mean today's first performance will be held by two amazing high school student. Their life is the melody what they make. Please welcome them. Hyerim Jung and Ellison Kim! Clap everyone! - he left the stage and i stood there, my mouth haning open while Hoon was hugging me with one arm around my waist.
- What the serious ?!