Part 1

Goofy Loverz

     

                                                   My favorite guy and I were sitting in the backyard one fall night

 "Look at the sky. With this many stars it's so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you", Chanyeol said while snuggling up close to me.

          "Aww. You are so cute when you get all romantic". At that he chuckled and put his arm around me. That made me feel as if I were in heaven. I had a wonderful boyfriend, a beautiful home and I was a best selling author.

          I had been so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't realized chanyeol was talking to me. "What?" I asked. He laughed and said, "Are you cold? You've been shivering for about a minute now." I nodded as I felt the autumn chill nip at my arms..

          "Aww, come here."  He pulled me into his lap  and wrapped his arm around me and layed my head on his shoulder. I rested my head on his.

          I could stay like this forever, I thought. Appearently I thought a bit too loud because Chanyeol giggled. "If that's what you really want, but I warn you, I will have to go to the bathroom sooner or later." We both laughed and  sat like that for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

A/N: I know it's short but I wrote it down on paper first and it seemed longer there. Matbe I should type it on Word first next time *shrugs*