Falling For You II (sequel)

Falling for you

Title: Falling for you II (sequel)


a/n: This is the sequel of the oneshot. I decided to make it a multishot~ :)




It has been two month since I left Korea to pursue my remaining years of my studies in Australia. I tried to move on, and I have not checked my twitter or my messenger. I am afraid that I will see things that will remind me more about my painful heartbreak moments in Korea. Even though I miss my friends and I can’t deny that I missed talking to Donghae, I am just not ready yet. I am not ready to face them and of course DOnghae especially. I am not completely healed yet.

I made new friends here and luckily for me, all of them welcome me with an open arm. I feel so happy but I realized that my heart is still there in Korea, captured and held hostage by a man. A man named DOnghae and a man that will never realized that he has my heart with him all this time. Pathetic right?

I thought that, by being here, far away from him will make me forget him but instead like what people says, distance make the longing in our heart for that special someone to grow even stronger. It make my heart to yearn for him even more.

I was in my room, when I received a call. From Korea. It was dad. The moment I answer the phone and just after listening to what my dad had to say, I dropped on to my knees, tears slowly running down my cheeks.

My baby cousin is hospitalized for some disease. The one that I loved so much, the one that I had always baby sit when my aunty and uncle went out. I cried my self to sleep that night and the next day, I am already on the airplane, flying back to Korea. Luckily I had only one week left before my break officially starts. I confronted my lecturer and after I explained to him properly I was given an exemption. For the remaining one week, I just ask my friends to take note of anything that I missed for the whole one week.

Next thing I know, I was back in Korea, in my own house, in the room where cried and suffers a lot because of the one thing that I would like to called love. I decided to be selfless for once and forget about it, my baby cousin and my family needs me more in the hospital.

The moment I see how my baby cousin is wrapped in all those tubes and wire, I break down into tears again.The once lively and healthy baby is now in the total opposite condition. I feel so sad and heartbroken.

After talking, crying and comforting my aunt, I decided to talk a short walk outside the hospital. My mind is in a total mess and I can’t afford to be in that depressing atmosphere any longer.

The fresh air did help and when I feel that I feel alright, I decided to walk back to the hospital but a voice stops me.

“hyukjae?” my heart beat literally stops when I hear that voice. That amazing voice that belongs to the man that I dearly want to avoid when I am here. The voice that belongs to the man that I love, Donghae.Why? Why now~

“..” I was frozen in place and I feel stupid that I don’t even reply him. I only snapped out of my daze when he stood in front of me, with a frown on his handsome face

“HYukjae? What are you doing here?” he asked clearly with a surprised expression plastered on his face.
“hey donghae~”

“Hey donghae? Is that the only thing that you’ve got to say to me? You left Korea without telling all your friends and when you come back, you don even bother to tell any of us what happen and then when I accidentally bumped onto you, you decided to reply me with only those two words? You are better than this Hyukjae” I was pissed at his word, accusation, and tone. True, he might have a point but he doesn’t understand, he does not know what I have been through. No one does, so he does not have the right to just come and insult me like that. Even though deep inside, he is not the one to blame because he doesn’t know anything, he is innocent.

Despite that, I am lazy to deal with this stuff now, not now when I am not in the mood to deal with this problem of mine. I am here to settle and only think about my baby cousin whom is more than important.

“Sorry, but I have a more important matter to do right now. See you around donghae” I said and looked away from him.

“Hey!!! What is the big ide... are you crying? Hey...” his voice softened and I immediately looked away from him when he realized that I am actually starting to cry. I cut him off by walking away quickly. Leaving a dumbfounded and confused Donghae behind.

That night, I feel like for treating donghae like that but I don’t have a choice. If I were to linger longer than necessary all those feelings might come back. My effort will be wasted. I can’t~ I don’t want to feel all those feeling anymore. Seeing his face alone will be able to trigger the feelings I have for him. I don’t want to be swayed by his charm anymore. It hurts a lot when your hope is raised and at the end of the day, having it crushed.

Since I already bumped into donghae, I decided to check my twitter and everything since I left and as I expected, there’s a lot of tweet and messages that came from my friends. Some are angry messages, some are sad and some are even disappointed ones. I will explain to them and maybe give some excuse because they deserve to have some explanation from me. Maybe sometime in the future, when I am completely healed and moved on.

I browse through and when I saw donghae’s part, I feel like my wall starts to crumble down again.

He wrote messages like” where are you” “why did you leave without telling me” “I thought we are friends?” “You better come back, or at least come back in Twitter, please”

But that one message that hit me like a brick was “I missed talking to you, I miss you”

That was it; it successfully smashed my wall down into pieces.

Why would he make my life harder, why would he make it more complicated. By now, I realized and learn to think that anything he says does not mean anything special. The message must have meant that he misses me just as a friend but that doesn’t mean it hurt less. It gave me hope; he finally says things that I dearly want to hear from him. It has always been me that gives hints. It has always been me missing him, looking for him.

At least now, I could safely say that He does care about me but it’s too late already, besides, I am sure that he means it as friends only. Despite that, At least I am someone special to him, a special friend I reminded myself because I don’t want to hope for the impossible again. I decided to reply to all them soon, even donghae, when I am free. Now I just need a rest, I am exhausted physically and mentally.

That night, I cried myself to sleep again. Why is love such blessing and at the same time, a curse as well.

The next few days was depressing for me. It was sad to see my baby cousin in that condition. It is very sad and depressing. If I can replace myself with him, I would. At least he deserves to live. I know that I don’t. At least, my baby cousin could live a good and correct life, unlike me. Full of sin and wrong ways. He deserves the chance to live as a good human being. I am grateful that I am still alive and I am no where near of thinking to kill myself but I do realized that there a lot of people that deserve to be in this world, rather than me.

On the seventh day, I was literally like my aunty, depressed, pale and exhausted. The condition of my baby cousin that is slowly getting worse is not really helping. I was a wreck and I know that I will burst soon. I just need someone that I could talk with and just tell all my problems.

Now, I really missed Donghae because we would always talk and we would always comfort each other. I missed having him as a shoulder that I can lean even though he is most of the time, the problem of my dilemma. He is very sweet and kind and of course good with words. That is one of the few traits why I had fallen in love with him.

Seems like, God answered my prayer because the next thing I know, DOnhgae came walking to the hospital with basket of fruits.

We were walking down the hospital park in silence, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Donghae told me that he heard about my baby cousin and he was sorry and he said he was supposed to be there for me. I feel even worse, I treated him like and he feels sorry and sympathetic. I even ignored his confrontation rudely the other day. Why are you so perfect? One minute, you make me feel like I am nothing, the other minute, make me feel like I am the most important person in your life. Its confusing and seriously cant deal with it anymore.

“Look donghae, I am sorry for leaving Korea without telling but I got my own reason. I know you will ask me the reason why but please don’t ask me. At least not now, I am not ready to tell anyone and I am not in the right mind to be explaining either right now. But I am sincerely sorry for being a bad friend and being so rude that day, but as you know, I was in a mess because of what happen to my baby cousin. And...” Before I could continue, he turns around and grabs my shoulder.

“Its ok hyukkie~ I don’t blame you, you were in such a depressing state that day and yes, you are right, I will be waiting for that explanation, though I will wait until you are ready to tell me. For now, just forget it and while you are here, lets just hang out like we used to and I promise I will be here to help you get through this sticky situation with your cousin” I feel like , I feel like crying but most of all, I feel like I want to just embrace this perfect guy in front of me. I just want to be in his arm and just be in his warm embrace.

For the first time, God answered my prayer. Maybe it is because of the tears that is slowly forming in my eyes, or whatever, Donghae suddenly pulls me into his arm and hugs me tightly.

“Ssshhs, its ok. Everything will be alright” he calms me down and I can’t help but to cling onto him like my life is depending on it. I decided that, it’s ok for friends to comfort each other by hugging if people decide to question two boys hugging. Besides, Donghae is the one that hugs me.

“I am scared~ I am really scared Hae” I decided to put my guard down and say it. Say what I have been dying to expressed to him. For now,I just want to be selfish, forget all my worries and use the reason of being sad to enjoy his being in his arms, the feeling being protected by him. I just want it too last~

“Its ok Hyukkie~ I am here, everything will be alright, your baby cousin will be alright. He is a strong baby” I just nodded and rest my head on his shoulder.

I just wished you could realized that I am not only scared of losing my baby cousin, but also, I am afraid that I will fall in love with you all over again and maybe even deeper where I cant pull myself out of it.
I am scared that I will be hurt all over again and I am scared that maybe this time, I will never be able to heal once my heart break into pieces.

a/n:
Sorry for the late update! Just got my break now! for one week!! I try to write and update as much as I can!

OH! please do check this fic oh mine!!! it is almost similar plot but this fic is written two years ago!!

:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134922/reality-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-superjunior


1. LOL. I know I was suppose to write a sequel but I cant help but to write it as a multishot. Should I end it like this ? I love to tease my readers..:P


2. Comments are love!!! please do comment ok? :P


3.add me in [email protected] for chat or twitter : https://twitter.com/Eunhaesherry