All For You

Staying For You

The day then, was by far the best day one could ever hope from late autumn, where thunderstorms and drizzles  run through them daily, like the blazing heat on summer. The sun was shining illuminating the sharp edges of life but the clouds dimmed it untill the outlines of life’s contrast. And just like everyoneelse who took the chance then to spend their day outside with their friends and family , two childhood bestfriends made their way weaving through the thickening crowd of bustling movements.

The taller of the two was then seen listening intently to something the other was talking of rather bodily describing. Moving his hands back and forth, thinking that maybe with his moves it would attract the taller’s attention more and to absorb himself into the story.

The more petite figure of a man, was re-telling an experience with as much enthisiasm as someone could, talking about how he fell in the toilet after  being  surprised by a broken tap that shoot water straight onto his pants instead of his hands. That, and the fact that later as he exit, he kept looking down toward his wet crotch, that more than a few passers find amusing, while he so feverently tried to clear the misconception by waving his arms vigorously and attracting more attention...=.=”

“Yunnie-ah did you hear what i just said?!! Why must they  do that?!! It’s not like i wet my pants or something . God knows the last time i did that was err..last year?.” the smaller of the two pouted his ruby lips hoping to get some pity from his bestfrined from like, ever.

“err...technically Joongie-ah...you did wet your pants...and..really?? the last time you wet your pants was like last month when you thought the plumber under you sink was the boogie-man..and called me away from my class, just so i could shoo the boogie man away....” pulling one of his eyebrows slightly the one called Yunnie or better known as yunho, shoot his bestfriend an exasperated glance, because really, how is jaejoong going to survive without him. Whatnot with his lack of common sense and his deep, deep, deep obliviousness of life itself..huhu...

’well i guess i just need to stick around for this pabo person..’ and a small content smile grazed his lips.

Yunho might be the one  keeping the boys away from his bestie, the one that keeps Jaejoong off the sideway , the one that holds the other’s hand while crossing the road but for all intent and purposes Jaejoong took care of him too. Fussing over him over minor burns as if he was paralysed, babying him and his needs, and mostly just being his constant, an anchor that keeps him in check. Of humanity, life.

“err...but still!!!! It wasn’t like i peed in my pants...“ Jaejoong reasoned trying desperately to garner Yunho’s sympathy by lowering his gaze a bit and quivering his lips. A  move that he knew was sure to floor the reaction from Yunho, because really everyone knows that Yunho is a softie and even more so when it comes to him.

“...owh..okok...Joongie-ah omo pity my baby...don’t cry ok big baby...you know you look the prettiest when you smile...” Yunho sigh inwardly, because he always , always fall for the same trick, the same downcast glance, the same fake quiver of lips and mostly for the same pity party that his friend seems to live on.

“Handsome!” Jaejoong supplied suddenly.

“wh..what?!..”

“I’m handsome not pretty. I’m a boy ok!” jaejoong exasperatedly glared at Yunho non-to-successfully.

“owh..owh..right..Handsome..of course uri Joongie is soooo handsome that even Won Bin cries when he looks at him.” Yunho tried to up his staked by mentioning Jaejoong’s favourite actor, the ripped actor of ‘the Man From Nowhere’.

“really?! Even Won Bin?” and just like that happiness coloured jaejoong’s orbs.

Nodding his head slightly, while smiling softly towards his pretty much satiated friend Yunho silently tied a promise. ‘well i guess i just really need to stick around cause he needs me and i’ll stay untill he doesn’t anymore.

And then they set forth on their path again, both with matching aim ‘Stay Together Forever’ but with different resolves all because they complete each other. Each  a part of each other’s inner wants and needs. Pieces of a souls scattered in two bodies . they’re too identical on their need for each other’s effect on each other that it’s hard to stay away, but still to different to fall for each other. Someone who understands what the other needs, but can never fulfill it to the brim with the right complement.

****************

Further down the street a small group of important looking man was seen talking discreetly with each other.

A glance up, a wave of hand , and the group seperates.

“Team Alpha heads up. The criminal is in the crowd we need to intercept him before he harms anyone. The public’s safety is our main concern. And guys becareful. Out.”

*************

Yunho was still listening to Jaejoong, who by then was ing about the way his cat, Jiji clawed him . And that was after he put it on the treadmill, convinced that a little run would do his cat good, just like it’d done to him. Only Jiji is a cat and make it a proud one at that. Thus resulting in a long scratch mark across the back of his thumb. In bright glaring red, a testimony of another one of Jaejoong’s uncommon way of thinking, weird and full of blurred tracts of thinking.

When they both stopped at the intersection where, rows of cars were parked, the traffic was packed like it normally does on any other weekends but a tingling feeling tugs on Yunho’s subconcious. A slow alarm of danger flared itself, but nothing out of the ordinary caught his attention as he swept his gaze through.

There was the tow truck pulling along a car with it’s hood up,the  loud shrieks of the street vendors trying to get the attentions of passerbys, and the sounds of the rotating motors of the cars gliding smoothly on the street, but the nagging feeling continued.

Then he saw it. At first but a mere of a reflection formed on the passing cars’ windows. Fleeting but there.  Shocked and alert he turned his body slightly. Trying to catch the full image while deep down he prayed it was but a mere imagination of his .

Hoping it was but  a result of his lack of sleep from giving in to his friend’s pout  and whine of a late birthday party as they were both too busy to celebrate it on the exact date. Thus ended up, having a headache like he had been in a never ending roller coster ride when he woke up this morning, but did that deter his bestfriend? Owh no sir it only flarred it on saying that a new breath of air will do him good.’sigh’ yeah right...

A vision of wary eyes and shaky hands working on the lock of a car with bended silver, amplifies the alarm in Yunho’s head. The justice part of him burning up.

 Protect, fight ,peace.

Yunho quickly swept through the crowd , combing through, wanting to find any sort of help to deal with this situation. That was when he saw the authoritative glare that was thrown over by a few guys in the crowd.Each wearing noncholant expressions but with a tinge of caution and their eyes a full blown mirror of his .

 Justice.

And the way each of them slowly but surely tried to move the crowd into the other part of the area builds his belief..

***

“yunnie-ah.. Why are you spacing out?! Didn’t you hear how Jiji scratched me?? “ jaejoong who had been babbling non-stop about his cat’s behaviour was as always oblivious to the tense aura leaking from Yunho.

All the while planning on ways to punish his cat.’ Hehe... maybe i could just feed him more and then when Jiji is fatter then it’ll come to me and beg for the treadmill(?)...hahaha...i’m a genius...’

“.....” still trying to form a quick plan on how to inform the men that he saw in the crowd , who by now were inching towards his area and also nearer to the perpetrator’s, Yunho’s respond was lost.

“urmmm..Yunnie?? are you alright?” worried of his friend’s silence Jaejoong ask Yunho .

“..ow...owh..of course Joongie...ermm..Joongie listen can you do something for me? “

“.....wh..what is it?”

“Stay here okay? Just..just stay here for me can you do that?” Yunho put on his most serious face , so that Jaejoong understood that he really wanted the other’s cooperation and for the other to not question him and his request.

“huh?? Why?? Your not leaving me here right??“ perplexed Jaejoong pout, thinking that his friend was ditching him for some hot chicks he saw.

“wh..what?? of course not Joongie just..just stay here okay? I’m just going to go and buy some fishcakes for us okay?”

“owh fishcakes? I want to go too!!” suddenly excited of the thought of eating his second most favourite thing ,that and the fact that later he could brag to Jiji of his delicious fishcakes that he ate...’haha...’

“NO!...err...i mean no, you must be tired right? Just rest here for awhile and i’ll get it for you ok?” Yunho nearly had a heart attacked when Jaejoong said he wanted to follow him.

To some other person telling the whole truth would seem better, but this is jaejoong we’re talking about . The person who’d cry ‘bloody murderer ‘ everytime he saw kids throwing stones to animals and he burst everytime he heard of any kind of crime and if Jaejoong wasn’t so dense and caught up in his own world he’d make a good cop with all his sense of Justice. On the down side it also made  8pm, a time for them to play games just so the news could pass and the only outlet for Yunho to get hold of the news is through, sneakingly buying the paper and reading it while Jaejoong was sleeping.

So the thought of telling Jaejoong  what he saw was not an option from the beginning.

“listen to me...stay here ok jaejoong?” wanting to show his seriousness , Yunho used Jaejoong’s name, not his pet name, not his nick name.

“owh..owh okay... Yunnie...just..just come back okay?”

“of course i will Joongie i’ll be back just stay here okay? I’ll always come back.” suddenly overwhelmed with the need to protect his sweet bestie Yunho hugged jaejoong tight and kissed his forehead softly.

A promise of togetherness, an affection that they have grown on each other as a sign of trust and loyalty.

Yunho let go of jaejoong quietly and turned his body, making way to the nearest officer that he could see.

A tall , tanned man who seemed to be leading the team, as he every so often were seen eyeing his mates looking over their progress.

Watching, assessing .

*****

As he neared the officer , Yunho saw how the tall man tensed. Stanze wary and alert.

Catching his eyes yunho moved his eyes towards the car where he last saw the perpetrator.

The exchange was brief but as soon as his eyes darts back onto the officer a nod was given, and a soft instruction was given to his mates that was by then scattered somewhere around the area.

They moved in slowly. All trying to decrease the possibility of escape for this criminal.

“NOOOOO!!”

Bang..Bang..Bang...

*****

Changmin was by then nearing the curb on the sidewalk. Walking slowly towards the line of cars decorating the ends of the mainstreet that seem only to increase it’s traffic despite his effort in asking the traffic to be discreetly moved to other streets.

‘owh well i guess i’ll just have to make sure there are no casualties i guess.’

Changmin smiled grimly thinking of the last shoot out that he was involved in.

All the blood, despair and lost .

“all is necessary for justice. Sacrifices are needed to keep the peace, the balance. Just remember that okay?” and his sunbae’s word of advice to him after his first breakdown in front of a body of an innocent passerby caught in the shoot out, rang through.

A sudden movement in the periphery of his eyes shocked him back into reality.

A slow move of iris then directed him towards a car at the very end of the line of cars. A quiet rumble of motor from the cars engine piqued his interest.

He nodded slow as a way to tell the informer that he got it.

A brief acknowledgement fleet through and he posted his men around tthe supposed area.

Telling them to slowly direct themselves towards the suspicious looking car.

The car suddenly moved forward. Caught off guard an officer started to jump forward causing a domino effect on the act.

Startled, the driver pulled out a gun and started shooting randomly holding his gun out of his window.

****

Yunho was just thinking of walking back towards Jaejoong with his newly acquired fishcakes. Happy with the thought that he had somehow helped his nation and the goverment in protecting the public when the screeched of tyre, stopped him and the gunshoots that rang after, floored him.

Quickly casting his view towards the scenes in front of him he literally felt his blood drying . There on the side of the road was his friend still waiting for him  with his eyes closed no doubt lost in his own world, and the car driven by the supposedly criminal was heading towards him.

The shooting increased and yunho’s heart stutters back with an almost overwhelming intensity.

The fishcake was dropped and his steps picked it’s speed, as he flew to his friend, hoping that like all the many times before he’d be able to be his knight in shining armour.

“NOOOO!”

Bang..bang..bang...

A tug of hand , wrapped limbs and a gasp later..saw Jaejoong clutching tightly to the now bloodied form of Yunho.

All bullet-ridden and drained .

As  lethargy consumed him , Yunho threw his last award-winning smile. It’s a smile that jaejoong used to gag to , saying that it was more of a grimace and that he couldn’t understand how women would ever swoon over that. But now it only made him cry.

All broken and lost. Because Yunho was dying.

Yunho was leaving him behind.

His soul was leaving him behind.

****

Minutes of agonizing pain from watching your bestfriend slipped away from your very eyes, jaejoong heard the ambulance shrieking just as Yunho’s grip loosened.

Staffs got out the vehicle and started loading, the now limp body of yunho onto the stretcher.

***********

The process of loading and transporting Yunho to the hospital was but  a blur memory to Jaejoong because the next thing he knew, he was sitting alone on the cold plastic chair in front of the Emergency room.

The lights blinking, indicating the ongoing operation being conducted in their efforts to save Yunho.

His bestfriend, his brother, his soul.

*****

As soon as the wording’s light went off , the door swung open on it’s hinge.

All creaking noise over the silent buzz of hectic movement that never seem to unwrapped itself from the Emergency area.

As Jaejoong stood hastily to his now numb feet, he literally heard his world collapse when the detached voice of the doctor, informing him of Yunho’s predicament cut through his concious.

“Families of Mr. Jung?”

“Here, i’m ..i’m his family...i’m all that he’s left...”

“...i’m sorry to say this but we’ve really tried our best, but his body is already too damaged to be saved, the bullets had done more than just a few scratches and his vitals are already unstable. I would suggest for you to spend your last hours together  as he might not even last this 24 hours. Again i’m Sorry”

A curt bow and an unsympathetic smile later Jaejoong found himself looking at Yunho’s serene face through the clear glass of the waiting area in the ICU and if it wasn’t for the bandaged limbs and the short ragged breath that occasionally filtered through, he would’ve said that his Yunnie was sleeping and not lying there, fighting for his life.

****

“Yun..Yunnie-ah...does it hurt? Does i hurt when the bullets hit you? Does it hurt when the doctors cut through you?”...

“....aish what am i saying of course it hurts right? But..but i’ll take care of you okay? I’ll feed you soup and all...and...and...After you recover we’ll go to the beach just like you’ve always  wanted to okay?”

“...the...the doctor said that he couldn’t save you...that you’re dying...but you can’t right? Cause dying means leaving me behind..and you promised before to never leave behind right?”

“you didn’t forget your way back to me right?why aren’t you here yet?”

“Yunnie-ah...*sob...remember your promise to me? Hurm.. i bet you remember right? Cause you never forget once you’ve said it like..like remember when you promised that you’d get me a cat and you came back with Jiji though that cat is so not the angel-cat i have in mind but still you never break your promise...but why aren’t you here?”

“why?? Why did it have to be you?”

“why did you have to take that bullet for me?”

“you promise you’re coming back ..so you are right?! You won’t have the heart to leave me all alone in this big scary world right?!”

Jaejoong sloppily wiped his tears away . His voice getting scrathier and more unstable with every syllable leaving his mouth, but he was not stopping.

He was not stopping because even when he wanted Yunho to come back he knew that he wouldn’t, couldn’t.

So, he’ll talk till he couldn’t anymore because it was their last leap in this life together. While they’re both still breathing and warm, albeit Yunho’s lungs being forcefully filled with oxygen.

Jaejoong slowly slipped his hand onto Yunho’s limp one . It was cold as he could literally feel the life draining  but still warm  in a way that only Yunho’s could ever feel like.

And for the last time Jaejoong succumbed himself to the protected feeling of his bestfriend’s hand.

The hand that carried him to the doctor when he fell down the stairs, the hand that wiped all those tears away when others decided to become es and bastards to him, and mostly just the hand that was able to warm his heart with a few good squeeze.

“just..just could you promise me that you’ll wait for me in heaven? That you won’t move on and get new bestfriends?”

As soon as the words left Jaejoong’s mouth, a minisicule move from Yunho’s fingers stopped his rant. And just like that Jaejoong was assured that Yunho would wait for him , that he’ll always be close by even when they’re seperated by the thin veils of life and death.

That he, Kim Jaejoong will always be Jung Yunho’s bestfriend and full stop. No questions asked.

Beep..beep..beep...

Yunho’s body started to move violently. A seizure. His body’s system in chaos, breaking down along with all his link to the living world, to Jaejoong.

The alarm of the heart monitor, grabbed the attention of the attending doctor and nurses, and suddenly Jaejoong was pushed aside . Away from the bed, away from his soulmate, his brother.

Jaejoong didn’t move his vision from yunho, afraid that somehow when he move Yunho would find it in him to just disappear from the Earth surface, lost.

*****

Even through the closed door Jaejoong could hear, the strain in yunho’s heart to maintain the rhythm and that was when he decided to not torture Yunho anymore, because his Yunho, the strong Yunho that he knows, knew, aren’t someone to hold onto a dying rope.

He was all about being free and soaring through the sky. He’d lent a helping hand but he’d never stay chained to something more than he should.

Thus the decision to terminate the life support, because he was braindead, and the machine was only pushing back the inevitable death lingering at the periphery.The heart strumming on, will be only a mechanically implied force with no life flowing through just forced rhythm of constant beeps.

That brought Jaejoong to his final decision. He needed to let go of his Yunho. He needed to let Yunho move on...

Though it was his decision, his choice he still felt listless .The pain was still there and loneliness wrapped him tightly in a woolen blanket ,too warm, too close.

As the emotions crashed into him, Jaejoong let his drained body go, falling heavily to the ground. Bracing himself for the hard floor to hit him just as hard as the fact that Yunho has moved on to a maybe better place.’yes a better place’.

But the pain never came though the fall was stopped it didn’t hit him when a pair of warm hands enveloped his shaking body.

*****

Changmin went through the whole report for the shoot out as carefully as possible with his mind attached tightly to the bloodied body of the stranger who informed him of the perpetrators possible whereabout.

With a final tap, he ended his short report, putting as little emotion as he could in it. Telling of how a brave netizen gave him a clue, a hand, helping him save lives while in the process, losing his.

The grieve and guilt nearly suffocated him as he walked down the aisle along the corridor of the hospital. A step in front of the other.

Tap..tap..tap...

In front of the ICU he saw a man. The same man he saw last wailing onto the limped body of the informer, Jung Yunho before being lead to the ambulance to be transported together to this hospital. Even now as hours passed the hollowness and desperate grasp of the man towards his dying friend was suffocating. The man was drowing himself in the scene unfolding inside the ward.

The Jung Yunh-sshi was being resuscitated by the doctors.

Charge , hold , shock...charge, hold , shock... and the heart stutters back but barely and Changmin knew then that the man was too far gone to come back, and  all that they could do was either let him finish his journey now or make him stay right there. Right in the middle of life and death.

Minutes later as the doctor asked for the patient’s family consent on the life support program he heard a small frail voice, beaten by life itself saying that it’s okay to just let him go, it’s okay to just let him leave.

Nodding a little, the doctor went back inside the room.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep........

Seconds passed, but that man stood there with no heed to the world, to life. Changmin saw the man took a slow shaky breath before buckling under , as if he was carrying the weights of the world.

All heavy and hard towards the unforgiving ground and Changmin unconciuosly held out his hand.

Changmin held the shaking mess closer, tighter as he hear the whimper escaping with mumbles of ‘I’m sorry’, ‘ Don’t leave me’ and ‘wait for me’.

Just like that Changmin felt his heart breaking just a little bit more, chipping at the edges, from the anguish and despair, weighing the words spoken.

The need to protect suddenly drowning his own need to breath.

Embrace, live, protect.

****

“i can’t go! Who’s going to take care of Jaejoong? You know that person could barely go through his day with injuring himself...and..and who is going to ward off all his fanatic admirers? Who..who’s going to tell him ‘stop’ and just take time to take care of himself...??”

“...but mostly who is going to be his bestfriend? His helping hand? His crutch?”

“..i can’t..i can’t go..take me back ..please..take me back...”

“Jung Yunho sshi, you know you cannot overwrite fate? You’re fated to die protecting your friend, fated to leave him so that he’ll be able to grow.”

“but..but he needs me...he needs me...and..and.i ..i ... him...”

“rest assured that he’ll find someone to take care of him, maybe not like you did but close enough, and you will too. Because it was all written, fated. Now you just need to cross over...”

“but..but i can’t just go.I need to make sure that he is okay, that he is not blaming himself of my ..my death..my sacrifice... my choice....”

“.............”

“please...I beg of you. Just give me time to make sure he is okay, give me time to let go slowly so that my heart won’t break and crumble, not knowing how my bestfriend is doing..”

“owh ..well that’d be easy, you’ll be assigned as his guardian angel but mind you just for one year. One year and then you’ll have to cross over whether you want to or not.”

“yes..yes..thank you..”

Yunho closed his eyes whispering to an image of jaejoong in his heart ,’ I’m coming back Joongie...i’m coming back..i didn’t break my promise. I’m coming back..’

******

The day of Yunho’s funeral the sky was as sunny as the day he died, and if not for the gloom aura from the procession leading a casket towards the cemetery Changmin was sure that the only sadness he’d heard of today would be consisting of Nanny’s with their cats stucked up the trees that somehow always, always need a uniformed man to retrieve.

The man leading it in a much slower pace than the rest was , Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. The guy that he perceived as a very important person for the deceased, whatnot with his act to selflessly save him. Jumping mindlessly infront of a rain of bullet for him.

Changmin unconciously thought of himself. True that he is a cop. A cop that spend his days protecting people, putting himself on the line so that the public could live theirs in peace, but would he do it for someone solely for the fact that it’s them and not because he’ll feel guilty afterwards for not being able to do his job?

Will there come a day where he’d find someone he’d lay his life , come back and lay it again just so the other would live theirs??

Changmin gripped tightly his shirt, atop his heart’s area, cause then looking at jaejoong’s burdened face he felt a flutter.

A feeling so foreign that he thought he must be dying of a terminal disease then.

Could it be that he felt guilty because he was partly the reason Jaejoong was there mourning over his lost. All cause Changmin was incompetent. Not competent, never enough as long as they’re casualties, it’s never enough.

Slightly comfroted by the thought this was all still his normal reaction towards these kinds of situations Changmin pulled his lips upwards.

Appeased that he was still normal , or was he?...

*****

Jaejoong was wearing a mask of a bottomless well of emotion. All too mixed up to be perceived as anything short of pain, hurt , and just plain wounded. But the chipped mask of him, help him on holding onto the pieces of his heart hoping that maybe if he doesn’t accept it, it wouldn’t be real.

If he doesn’t say it it won’t hurt as much.

And if he doesn’t think, he wouldn’t have to choose of what to hurt more of, whether it’s of the thought that yunho died for him or the fact that now ever since his parents died in a robbery years ago, now he’ll truly be alone.

No yunho to hold him through the nightmares ,hear him rant about everything and anything and mostly, no Yunho to be his family.

****

“Jaejoong-ah mianhae...i didn’t want to but it was my time but at least i’m back now. I’m back to take care of you okay?! So...so just smile a little for me and show that i needn’t worry about you okay? Dream more now , dream for me and you and just Live for the both of us.”

Two winged figure was seen standing a few metres away from the crowd , watching over the whole ceremony. One with an expression of regret and want while the other of known half smile, all because what’s written is fated. You can’t change fate , you can only live through them.

****

‘Just a step more Jaejoong...Just a step more and the pain will go...you’ll meet Yunho and you won’t be alone again...never again...’

Before a step over could be taken by a pair of hesitant foot, Jaejoong was pulled into a hug.

Warm enough to trigger a memory in his mind, “Yunho?”

“Yunho!! You came back for me? You really did?!!! I knew it! you wouldn’t leave me behind right?”

“....i wouldn’t leave you...just..just don’t go too far that i can’t reach you okay?”

“...huh..” hearing the gruff unfamiliar voice of a stranger answering him instead of his Yunnie, Jaejoong untangled their bodies and pushed the other away softly.

A tall frame of a well built man came into view and he felt his heart jumpstart itself, only to die again as an unfamiliar protuding cheekbones and high nose filled his vision.

Those wide expressive eyes filled with the familiar feelings that he’d so often seen in Yunho everytime he injure himself.

But he was a stranger still and Jaejoong’s heart crumbled.

“don’t ..don’t do that again okay?”

“wh..what do you mean? Who are you? What do you want from me?” troubled by the concern he saw shining through those brown orbs jaejoong unconciously scrunched his brows. Doubtful .

“Don’t .. don’t try and end your life like that again because i’m sure Yunho-sshi wouldn’t like it...and i don’t too...”

“.....who are you?”

“i’m ..i’m Changmin..Shim Changmin..and i’m here to take care of you..I may  not be Yunho but i’ll at least try to be half of him...i’ll protect you...i will...just don’t go too far..”

And just like that Jaejoong cried for the nth time since Yunho’s death but now he was crying in a warm embrace.

An embrace that promises protection , and assurance, just like Yunho’s did before.

Just like Yunho’s did.

“thank you.......” a soft whisper through ragged breath formed itself.

****

At the opposite side of the busy street, two shadows of angels were seen hovering over the scene both too absorbed to speak.

“.......”

“Are you ready to move on now Yunho-sshi?”

“.............”

“Jaejoong-sshi has already met his fated one. The one fated to care for him, to protect him and maybe even more..”

“but..but I was supposed to protect him, i was supposed to care for him...”

“and that you have Yunho-sshi..that you HAVE...but,you can’t fight fate Yunho-sshi...and they ARE fated to each other though it’ll take time for them to see it...but they will!”

“no..no..i’ll stay for as long as i can, for as long as i’m needed.”

“............”

“please...please he needs me..still does and i need him too...”

“.......ok, suits yourself....Just..just don’t take it too hard..”

“..........ok..”

Yunho unconciously uttered,” You won’t forget me right Joongie?..”