Conversations~

Always Love~

All around the school, everyone was eating their lunch peacefully, enjoying every second of their freedom until they went back to their normal classes. Some were on the cafeteria, others by the field, and others just took their cars and rode to a fast food restaurant nearby with their friends. Everything was normal. Except for five girls eating their food on the rooftop.

"Aish, take a look at this~! I haven't done this homework" _________ said, frustrated, looking at her math homework while eating her lunch. She bit her pencil as she was sat crossed legged on the floor.

"I haven't done it either.. But.. meh.. I don't really care" __________ shrugged and continued to eat her sandwich

"What work is it?" _________ asked while eating 

"Algebra" _________ and _________ said in unision. _________ had frustration in her voice while _________ just had no concern whatsoever.

"Well, I can't help with that. Sorry" __________ said and laughed

"Aish~! Pabo! You should be using that skill just now" __________ shouted at the PSP screen.

"Sorry, but hat unversed is dristacting me just now~!"__________ shouted back, nervously.

" YA ! YOU TWO ! EAT EAT ! STOP YOUR GAME ! ____________ said while death-glaring both ___________ and ___________

" Yes umma... " ____________ and ____________ said in unison, their heads down as they stopped the game and went back to eating their food. 

" Chicken, chicken ~ " ____________ said in cheery tone while eating her KFC chicken.

" Chicken maniac " her four friends said in unision.

"Oh come oooon~! It's chicken! How can you not love it~?" _________ asked

"Pabo- yah~!" _________ yelled, hitting her in the back of her head.


While the girls eating , the SHINee guys were walking through the hallway. They were the kingkas of the school and every girl drooled just by seeing them. Every girl wanted a chance with them. Every girl except the girls who were better known as the _________. The boys had tried to get a chance with them since they seemed to be the only sane girls left in the school. But they were always quite and would never speak to anyone but themselves. This upset the kingkas. I mean, they'd make any girl's mouth drop just by walking by. Why couldn't these five girls do that as well?

"Chicken, chicken~" they heard a bubbly voice say

"Chicken maniac" they heard a group of girls say

"Do you guys hear something ? " Key asked the four SHINee boys.

"Someone said chicken ? " Onew asked raising his head up high

"Yeah , something like that " Jonghyun said. He scratched his head. "Maybe we should go and check what it's all about?"

"As long as there's chicken, I'm in" Onew said as he ran up to the stairs to the rooftop.

The rest of the boys facepalmed but walked behind their leader anyway. When they reached the rooftop, they saw their leader bowing their head, keeping a close eye to the petite girl who had the chicken.

"Hello~! I'm Onew!" Onew greeted.

"We know" _________ shrugged and went back to her food, ignoring Onew completely.

"You flirted with _________ last month because she had chicken, remember?" _________ said

Onew cleared his throat awkwardly. He was already used to this treatment from this girls. "We were just wondering.. if you'd let us sit with you?"

"Is it my chicken again?" __________ pouted

"No~! We would just love to sit with you" Taemin said moving his way through his friends to be in the front. __________ let her face fall down, since she didn't want Taemin to notice her blushing. Taemin saw this but just shrugged it off.

"Of course you do. Well, the thing is.. you can't sit with us." __________ said "If you want, stay with the rooftop but we just don't want to sit with you" she picked up her tray of food and stood up, __________ and __________ following her moves afterwards. 

_________ and ________ shyly stood up while looking down. They looked uncomfortable with what their leader was doing. ___________ walked out of the rooftop and her friends followed. __________ looked back and whispered a small 'I'm sorry' to the boys.


"That was totally unnecessary~!" _________ yelled at her leader once they were far away from the boys.

"__________, you know we can't let anybody get too close or they'll find out about the band!" ________ said as calmly as she could. She hated being yelled at. 

"Why is it so important that people don't know about the band? I mean, we're good, aren't we?" __________ asked shyly

"Maybe not good enough. This is a school for prodegies. If we show our band to the world, or more specifically, to this school, and we're not good enough, they'll take us as a joke and we'll get kicked out. All of us." __________ glared at the two girls. "We must practice until we're completely perfect. So that is why we must never ever speak to anyone else but ourselves. You know what happens when we let someone come too close"

"Yes, Unnie" ________ and ________ said, looking down.

 

Author's Note :


Chapter 1 done ! Sorry if it's it's just  , because it's the first time i'm writing fanfics. Thanks for reading & subscribing ! :D