Just call me oppa, will you?

Call Me Oppa!

Suggested song: Bad Boy - Mighty Mouth ft Soya

 

A month passed since that incident happened. Although you were embarrassed to death, but you don't have other options. You still have to come every week to help Chae Jin. Whenever you came, you tried your hardest to avoid making eye contact with In Soo. 

 

You and Chae Jin were having a break from the tutorial session and both of you joined the other members watching the TV together. At first you were not comfortable because In Soo was there too. But luckily Seyong was there. He kept on cracking jokes and naturally you just joined the conversion too.

You guys were having some fruits while watching Running Man together. Since you were the only girl, you guessed that you have to peel the fruits. You peeled some apples, melons and pears.

“Gun Woo oppa, you like apples right? Here you go,” you said to Gun Woo as you passed him a slice of apple with fork.

“Komawo, Sora ya~,” Gun Woo took the apple and smiled at you.

“I want that melon, Sora ya~~~,” there you go, Seyong and his never-ending aegyo.

“Arasso Seyong oppa, take this,” you said while passing the melon to Seyong.

“Sora ya. Give the melon to In Soo hyung too. He is a melon maniac!” Chae Jin said.

You wished Chae Jin won’t say such thing. Damn it. Now, you have to talk to In Soo.

Reluctantly, you forked a piece of melon and gave it to In Soo, “In Soo sshi~ Here is your fruit,”

“YA! You call the other members Oppa, why don’t you call me oppa yoo?” In Soo said frustrated. You pretended as if you could not hear him and keep on talking to JoonQ. 

***************************************

After the break time, you and Chae Jin went back to Chae Jin's room to resume the tutorial session. Chae Jin was focusing on his English text book when suddenly he blurted out "Sora~ Haihhhh I forgot to take my dictionary. I put it my In Soo hyung's room. Can you take it for me?"

You heart dropped when you heard Chae Jin's request. "I have dictionary in my smart phone. You can use it," 

"No. I hate using it. I prefer the manual, traditional way. Take it for me please,"

"Go and take it by yourself,"

"I have to focus reading this. And, you are not doing anything now," 

You have no choice but to give in. "Arasso!" you word spurted indignantly.

***************************************

*tok! tok!* You knocked on the door nervously. No answer. you knocked again. But still, no answer.

'Maybe he's not inside?' you mumbled to yourself and decided to just enter his room.

To your utter surprise, In Soo was in his room! He was listening to music while plugging in his headphone. Maybe it was on the maximum volume, that's why he couldn't hear your knocking the door just now.

He looked at you when he realized you were there. He took off his headphone.

"You should knock before entering one's room," In Soo said, a bit flustered. He was not wearing his shirt.

'This person is really! Why did everytime I entered his room, he is shirtless?' You raved under your breath. But at least, he was wearing his tracksuit. 

"I'm looking for Chae Jin's dictionary," you said, without looking at his eyes.

"There, up there," In Soo pointed somewhere at the topmost of the shelf next to the bed. After that he looked back his laptop and let you stood there.

You sighed and walked to the shelf. Screw myself! Why the hell the dictionary is placed up there? Me and my short height!

There was a small chair, you know the kid chair? It was there. Lucky you thought! You took it and stand on it.

You tiptoed as maximum as you could. but the effort was in vain. You were still like a foot short? You sighed and tried again. Failed. 

You took another breath and was about to make another try when you felt someone's hot breath close to your left ear. You wanted to turn around but the person behind you suddenly came so close to you you feel his heartbeat on your back. It was In Soo,

He was reaching his hand to help you taking the dictionary. He took it without any trouble. He passed the dictionary to you from behind. You can feel his breathing. Suddenly you felt so hot as if you were on fire. 

You wanted to turn and take the dictionary coolly. But you were so damn nervous. When you turned and trying to take the dictionary, you realized that In Soo was too closed and HE WAS SHIRTLESS, remember? That's when your legs betrayed you.

You slipped when you were trying to get down from the chair. In Soo was not paying attention and it caught him off guard. When you tripped, you pushed In Soo. Both of you fell on the bed.With you on top of him!

Both of you looked at each other. Your hands were on his bare chest. You felt uncomfortable. So you moved your hand lower. But now, your hands were on his bare abs! OMG OMG OMG! You mind was chaotic. 

"Now you're touching my body," In Soo teased you. 

You blinked your eyes rapidly and tried to move away. But In Soo tightened his grip around your waist.

"Let me go, In Soo sshi. Chae Jin is waiting for me," you said. You could feel your cheeks getting fiercely red.

"Stop calling me In Soo sshi. Call me oppa," In Soo bored into your eyes.

You looked away, "In Soo sshi, this is not the time to fool around,"

"Do I look like I'm in the mood of fooling around? Call me oppa. Then I'll let you go,"

"Promise me you'll let me go if I call you oppa, In Soo sshi?"

"Deal!"

You looked at In Soo. You wanted to say the word oppa but you felt so flustered and shy and embarrassed and nervous to say that one word. 'Come on!' you scream in your head. But the word won't come out.

"I guess you love being on top of me," In Soo chuckled a bit.

"In Soo shhi!" you can feel how hot your cheeks now.

"Is Soo Oppa," In Soo said. His looks was piercing. "Just call me oppa, that will do,"

"OK," you closed your eyes and mustered all your strength and looked into In Soo's eyes.

"Oppa," you said. In a restrained voice.

"I couldn't hear you," 

"Let me go, please, In Soo OPPA," you can feel you face getting all hot and red to its maximum after you uttered that word.

"OMG you're so adorable!" Insoo let go one of his hand from your waist and ruffled your hair.

You pushed away to escape from him but In Soo once again wrapped both of his jand on your waist.

"Not so easy, Sora ya~" In Soo said and with that he flipped the position. Now he is on top.

Your heart was beating super crazily fast you were sure you could die of heart attack in any minute.

In Soo leaned in closer to your face. He looked into your eyes.

"You're so pretty you're driving me crazy, Sora ya~" with that he pressed his lips softly against yours.

You widened your eyes and your mind was blank for a second. But for the next second, your head felt so light and by the force of nature you closed your eyes. Few moments later, seems like your senses came back to you. You pushed In Soo away and ran from him. You closed the door behind you. You put your hands on your chest. OMG! Your heartbeat! It was mental~

You went into Chae Jin's room.

"Ya! Why did you take so long? Where's the dictionary?" Chae Jin asked you.

"Ne?" You replied absent-mindedly. You put your fingers on your lips. You shook your head vigorously.

"Where's the dictionary?" Chae Jin repeated.

Before you could answer, the door flung open, and In Soo was standing there with Chae jin's dictionary.

"Here is your dictionary. I owed this dictionary a lot," In Soo remarked.

'What do you mean by that?" CHae Jin asked blurly.

"Nothing, Chae jin aa. But thanks to you I got a girlfriend today. Finally!" In Soo said that while shooting a sharp look at you.

"What do you mean by that? i don't understand," Chae Jin whined.

"Sora ya~ You're oppa's girlfriend starting today. until forever," In Soo winked at you at left the room. 

"Sora! What did In Soo hyung mean by that???" Chae Jin dashed to you.

"Chae Jin aa. I'm trying to digest this situation too," you replied to Chae Jin.

You looked at the door. Oppa's girlfriend? 

 

THE END :D

-jungdaebaby-

 

*********************************************************

do you like this? please let me know! thanks for reading! 

 

****************************************************

there's sequel to this fic! the title is 'CALL ME JAGIYA!* check it out~~