What's wrong with that oppa?

Call Me Oppa!

Message from: Chae Jin

        Sora ya~~ PLEASE!! *bbuing bbuing* you have to help me~ i don't want to flunk my papers anymore! Please just come!!

Reply:

         But how do you expect me to go to your dorm?? What will your team members think about me?

Message from Chae Jin:

         Sora ya! My hyungs are all good people! They won't do anything bad. Plus, I can't go to your place like before anymore. My fans   will be swarming around your house. That won't be convinient for either of us. PLEASE!!~~~ only once a week~

Reply:

         Arasso~~~ But you have to make sure that I'll be safe at your dorm!

Message from Chae Jin:

         OF COURSE! My hyungs won't do anything bad at you. KOMAWOOOooOO

 

Just like that, your deal with Chae Jin sealed. So starting this week, you have to go to Chae Jin's dormitary to become his private tutor. At first you were very reluctant because you don't know any of Chae Jin's team members. You know them from the media, but have never met them in person. But you can't neglect CHae Jin either. You and Chae Jin has become friends since elementary school. CHae Jin helped you a lot when you first transferred to his school. So you guess, this time you have to return the favour to Chae Jin. In any way, Chae Jin is a smart student, thus you won't be having hard time tutoring him. You just needed to pass the notes and guide him a bit here and there.

*********************************************************

*ding dong~~~ ding dong~~~~* you rang the bell and waited nervously. a few seconds later, the door flung opened. 

"Sora sshi??? Welcome to MYNAME's Heaven!!" a bubbly, handsome guy greeted you with his zealous hand gesture. 

You jusr smiled nervously and entered the dormitory or 'heaven' as per claimed by the guy.

"Sora ya!! KOMAWO for coming!!" Chae Jin's half shrieking voice rang through out the spacious living room. 

You let your eyes roamed around the house. Pretty neat for a place where 5 guys living together. 

"Sora sshi~~ Let me introduce you to our members," the bubbly guy just now began.

"Ey Seyong hyung! We don't have time for that! I need to study now," CHae Jin whined.

"Ya! We still have to do this. We're going to meet every week anyway! Stay out. So, Sora Sshi~ I'm Seyong," Seyong introduced himself, flashing a charming smile. You nodded at him. "This is JoonQ," Seyong said while pointing his finger at a guy who was standing next to him. He waved at you and you smiled. Seyong moved nearer to the guy sitting on the couch and told you that he is Gun Woo, the leader.

"Oh, where is In Soo hyung? Is he in the room?" Seyong asked joonQ.

"No, hyung is taking a shower I think," JoonQ replied nonchalantly. Seyong shrugged and looked at you.

"Sora sshi~ there's another hyung in this house called In Soo. But he is taking his shower currently. You'll see him soon. So, just be at ease when you're here. If Chae Jin annoy you in anyway, just report to this oppa, Seyong oppa," Seyong ended rather cheesily and left to join Gun Woo watching the tv.

"Sora ya~ Can you go to my room first? I'll get some snacks for us," Chae Jin told you that and left.

You were about to ask which one is his room but Chae Jin disappeared into the kitchen in the next second. You wanted to ask the other guys but seems like they were all too absorbed in whatever they were doing at that time. So you decided to just gamble and entered a room at the far right. 

The room was not that big, but simple with a bed, study table and some ordinary stuffs you would find in a bedroom. Since there was only one chair and the were too many stuffs on the chair, you decided to sit on the rim of the bed. You could have put away those stuffs from the chair, but you know Chae Jin kind off hate it when people lay their hands on his stuffs. So you just let it be. 

 

You were humming to Teen Top’s Be Ma Girl when suddenly the door opened. You widened your eyes (they were so big your eyes hurt ;p) when you realized that it was not Chae Jin who entered the room. But a guy half . He was only had a towel wrapped around him from the waist to his his knee. His hair was still wet and his yummy chocolate abs were bare you could have nosebleed if you stare at it for too long.

 

‘This must be In Soo’s room! How can I make such a mistake! This is embarrassing,’ you cursed under your breath.

You stood and without looking at him, you just made your way through the door. Well, at least that’s your plan. But In Soo’s voice made you stop dead at your steps.

“Ah, you must be Chae Jin’s friend right? What’s the name? Bora sshi right?” In Soo said.

“Bora? In Soo sshi! It’s Sora,” you replied to him. A bit of annoyance in your tone, you hate it when people get your name wrongly.

“In Soo sshi?? hahah. You’re younger than me, just call me oppa,” In Soo said indifferently.

You hated the way In Soo said it. As if he got some authority on you. “In Soo SSHI,” *you stressed on the word sshi* “I’m sorry for intruding your room. It’s my mistake. I’ll get going then,” You walked pass him to make your way but In Soo held on your wrist.

“I told you, just call me oppa,” In Soo said rather firmly.

‘In Soo sshi!” you were not comfortable with the current situation. Your wrist were held by a guy you met for the first time, HALF-, not to mention ridiculously hot. You pushed him.

But, your pushed was rather a bit too strong. When you pushed away his hand, accidentally, In Soo’s hand grazed the rim of his towel and somehow, unbelievably the towel was stripped off him. YES, leaving him without a string of thread.

It took about five seconds before both of you realized what happened and you let out a scream. In Soo darted forward and put his hand on your mouth to prevent your scream from being heard by the others.

“Ya! Are you crazy? What if they come here and see me with you in this room? They might think I’m a ert!” In Soo said panicky. One of his hands still on your mouth while the other one was busy picking up his towel and quickly wrapped it over his body again. Then he released you.

“You better get out now. Don’t tell the guys what happened. You should have just called me Oppa when I asked you to do so. Then this kind of thing won’t happen,” In Soo nagged at you. He looked quite flushed.

Without another second to waste you darted out from In Soo’s room. You were still dazed by what happened, by what you saw.

 

-jungdaebaby-