Conquest 2 Act 1

The World Key Only Knows

 

And the best newcomer award goes too…Kim Jonghyun!” The television annoyingly spoke out.

“Uahhh~he’s so handsome!” Sulli squealed.

“Ooh Sulli, do you have a crush?” My mom asked.

She blushed, and I sighed as I often did.

 

The next day at school, uproar came over the whole place. It was annoying, so I decided to spend my morning on the roof, with my phone and pile of magazines.

“Best newcomer award huh…I also tried and did my best…good…To think that idols recently are all really cheerful people…Was it good I was old-fashioned I wonder…” A series of mumbles were emitted in the background.

 

But I overlooked the small noises.

 

“Well today I just should focus on my studies. Idols have it hard! Haha…” More sounds were made.

I flipped a page of my magazine.

 

“Oh! There was someone else besides me here…I wonder if he heard me talk to myself…”

 

“Hello! So you also know about this place~” I looked up at the guy who was talking to me now.

 

“Who are you?” He was getting on my nerves; I was trying to concentrate on my magazine.

 

“Ahha~ so there are also people who don’t know me…” He blankly stared ahead.

 

“UGAH!” I limply fell to the ground from the bench.

 

“Why don’t you know me? An idol is a lie…a lie, a lie, a lie…Nobody knows me…” The guy said, pulling back his fist from my stomach.

 

“WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME INSECURE?” He raged, throwing around my body once again.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me Jjong was in our class?!?” I heard Sulli scream to me in the background.

 

“At least save me! Please!” I yelled back in between getting hurt.

 

 

“Jonghyun, please sign this!” Sulli held out one of my magazines.

Oh he better not.

 

The dinosaur stopped attacking me. “Oh, you know me!” He signed the glossy paper gleefully.

“For such a famous person to sign this, thank you,” Sulli told him.

“Famous is a long time away…But I want my song to resound everyone’s hearts!” The guy bashfully responded.

 

“But Key,” Sulli bended down next to my body that was aching in pain. “You shouldn’t be rude to Jonghyun; he is in the same class as you.”

 

“Same class?” I heard other mumble.

 

He gave me one last hard punch in my gut. Seriously, I was in no mood to actually fight back. My nails might break or my clothes might get dirty.

 

“I will defeat you! What’s your name?” He asked.

 

“K-key,” I sputtered out.

 

“Key, I will defeat you! Haha!” The dinosaur ran away.

 

“Kibum this is bad! Look my sensor reacted to Jonghyun!” Sulli was covering the pin in her hand so the guy that ran away didn’t see it.

 

It really was flashing a bright pink light. Darn, he was my next target.

 

At class the next day, I went to my regular seat. But something dropped out of it.

I looked down and picked up the CD.

 

To Key

Meet me at Yesterday’s place after school

If you don’t you will be punished!

From Jjong

 

The writing was scribbled on the case of the CD.

Sulli looked over my shoulder. “I’ll hide behind the bench you sit on while you go, okay?”

 

I nodded. He was freaking scary, obviously I’d agree.

 

After class ended, I went to the roof and there was the guy, dressed in a long coat.

 

“It’ll end soon…Even though my manager will yell at me…”

 

He pulled of his sweater that revealed an idol’s fashionable clothes.

“I have to defeat you!”

 

He moved the long cover hiding the huge lighted stage behind him. I stared at him still in shock.

 

“Please listen~ [Y Si Fuera Ella]*”

 

He began the slow, soothing song. “He’s singing!” I heard Sulli squeal.

 

“Hye ya~” He would sing at multiple times. I think his name was Jonghyun.

 

 I lifted up my phone and began scrolling through the internet.

The person stopped singing, turning gloomy.

 

“Is it okay to just listen to your song? What was your business calling out to me today,” I looked up from my cellphone.

 

“Here’s my business!” He lifted up both his fists, and I backed away.

 

“Wait, this isn’t alright! Meet me back at this place tomorrow; for sure, absolutely!” And then the “idol” ran to somewhere else.

 

“Why’d you have such a cold attitude after he approached you,” Sulli questioned.

 

“It was too good to be true,” I reply with a clear voice. “He has some kind of hard tactic I can’t figure out yet, so the best action was to ignore him.”

 

The day after, I met him up on the roof again. He had a more flashy appearance this time.

“Look carefully!” He said, beginning to sing, on that same stage again.

 

I don’t even know how he got that thing on the roof. Look at those large stereos to the side.

 

Eventually, I decided to pretend I was asleep.

I could hear the music stop.

 

“How was it?” An ecstatic, tired sounding voice asked.

 

My snores were loud and irritable.

 

I opened my eyes after hearing a large thump.

“No good…” He grumbled, sitting motionlessly on the stadium.

 

Poof.

 

“He disappeared?!?!?” Sulli squeaked.

 

It looked like Jonghyun vanished because he was suddenly nowhere in sight. 

--

*Here is the song for you to listen to: http://sei.zaphias.net/_backup/New%20Folder/music/SHINee%20-%20Y%20Si%20Fuera%20Ella.mp3

A/N: Yes, there are some supernatural events that will happen. Oh, and I decided against the poll and went with jongkey next Muhahahahahaha~ Since no one picked it and it made me sad even though I'm not a huge fan of that pairing  If anyone is wondering, Sulli is from F(x) and Hana Kimi (korean ver.)

More to come folks ^^