I love you...

Come Back

"Yah! Last one in has to pay for supper!" Soohyun's loud voice carried over the empty beach towards his 6 band mates. Everyone froze, before making a mad dash to the water.


Screams and shouts of pure laughter and joy were heard as the boys ran into each other and attempted to push the other to the side in order to be first. Loud splashes sounded as everyone crashed into the blue.  Seven voices sounded at once, stating which member they thought came last.


"It was Dongho, definitely the maknae!"


"YAH!" Dongho shouted, splashing water in Soohyun's face. "WAS NOT!"


Soohyun laughed and wiped the water from his eyes, and grabbed the maknae and put him in a head lock while meeting the eyes of the other members. He nodded his head so everyone knew what he was getting at. Evil grins appeared on their faces, as they realized the leader's intent.


"Yeah. It was definitely Dongho," Hoon giggled, wading closer to the two men.


Eli and Kiseop exchanged glances and smirked at each other. "Jeez, Dongho. When will you be faster than your hyungs, huh?" Eli laughed before grabbing Kiseop and pushed him gently beneath the water. The ulzzang panicked and began throwing his limbs everywhere, his arm connecting with Eli's face.


"OW!" Eli yelled, releasing Kiseop and grabbed his nose. Kiseop broke through the surface and began coughing out water. He sent Eli a glare that clearly said he was sleeping by himself for the next week. Eli whined as he saw Kiseop stride off, and quickly went to follow his ulzzang, spewing off apology after apology.


Jaeseop and Kevin stared at the sight before them. The Elseop couple having one of their regular altercations and watching the interactions between the leader, bunny and maknae. Jaeseop turned his gaze onto the man beside him, taking in the pretty boy's features: the soft, flowing brown hair, unmarred flawless skin, and the lips that Jaeseop so desperately wanted to ravish.


'Wait. Whoa. T-this... I shouldn't be thinking this...'  Jaeseop thought and blushed a deep red as Kevin turned and looked at the kitty.  


"Are you all right Jaeseop?" Kevin questioned, taking in the redness of the kitty's face.


Jaeseop's eyes widened and he nodded quickly, before muttering, "Ughh, I'm just going to make sure Kiseop hasn't murdered Eli.... so, yeah.... talk to you later Kev." With that, Jaeseop quickly went in search of the ulzzang and pigeon.


Kevin shook his head and laughed. He loved all of his band mates, he truly did. While everyone was occupied, he went off to a deeper part of the water and began swimming leisurely as this was the first day off they'd had in months. All he wanted to do was relax and enjoy the calming effect the water had on his body.

~*~

Exhausted, Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho dragged themselves to shore and collapsed on the sand. They stared up at the bright clear blue sky and smiled before looking at each other. Blissful smiles appeared on the young men's faces as all three wished this day would never end.


"Yah! That's enough!" Jaeseop said, pulling Kiseop away from Eli. Jaeseop had managed to grab Kiseop's arm before it connected with Eli's face.


"Calm down Kiseop!" he yelled, while wrapping his arms around the skinny ulzzang and dragging him away from Eli.


"I hate you Eli!" Kiseop yelled, red in the face with tears threatening to fall. He shoved Jaeseop away, before swimming to shore and collapsing on the sand, sobbing.  The other three members ran to Kiseop's side and attmepted to console the distraught ulzzang.


Eli stood there, confused and just shook his head. "What did you do now??" Jaeseop questioned looking into the blonde's eyes.


A sigh escaped his lips before looking at the kitty. "I didn't do-- ." Eli grabbed his left side in a suspicious manner. AJ noticed this, and grabbed his hand, pulling it away.


"What the hell is that?" Jaeseop whispered, pointing at the mark on the pigeon's pale skin.


Eli ripped his hand away and looked down. "You know what it is. Don't make me say it."


"No. Seriously. What the hell Eli??" Jaeseop glared.


"It's a ......" Eli mumbled.


"What? Say it louder."


"A HICKEY!"  Eli yelled, and brought his face up and stared at Jaeseop. His eyes widened at the blonde's statement.


"And can I guess it's not from Kiseop?" At the shake of his head, Jaeseop saw red and grabbed the blonde.


"Kim Kyongjae!! What the !?" Jaeseop was gripping Eli's shoulders with such intensity, that the blonde yelped in pain and tried to wiggle free. "You cheated on him? YOU BASTARD!" Jaeseop brought his fist up and punched Eli in the jaw. The blonde stumbled backwards and fell into the water. He grabbed his jaw, and stared wordlessly at the seething man before him.


"DON'T!" Jaeseop yelled when Eli opened his mouth to speak. "I'm disgusted just by looking at you." With that Jaeseop turned around and wadded off, leaving Eli sitting in the water.

~*~

"ing ! GOD DAMNIT!" Jaeseop yelled. "How dare he do this to Kiseop?!" Between his raging, he didn't notice the splashes at first.  They began to intensify and he heard a faint voice call out. I know that voice....  Jaeseop thought, before looking over.


The sight stopped Jaeseop's heart as he saw Kevin flail in the water, calling for help.


"KEVIN!!!" Jaeseop yelled, and quickly made his way to the other. He swam as fast as he could, but stopped when he heard nothing. He looked up and noticed that Kevin was no longer above the surface.


"NO!" Jaeseop took a deep breath and dove beneath the surface, searching for the man he'd grown to like. He finally noticed him, and grew scared when he saw that there was no movement.


He quickly swam over and grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled. When he didn't budge Jaeseop looked down and noticed the seaweed that was wrapped around Kevin's ankle. He clawed at it, trying to get it off. Once free, Jaeseop grabbed the younger boy and swam to the surface, breaking free of the watery prison that had trapped Kevin.


"Kevin! Kevin-ah!!" AJ yelled, removing the wet hair from Kevin's forehead, and lightly slapping his cheeks.


"HELP!!!!" The agonized scream ripped through Jaeseop's body and caught the attention of the other members, who ran into the water and helped AJ bring Kevin to shore.


"Kevin! Kevin please!! Wake up!"  Jaeseop yelled, growing scared. The members all crouched beside the unconcious man with worried expressions.


"W-what happened??" Dongho whispered, staring at his hyung lying on the sand.


"I don't know!! Hosptial!" A clear thought finally managed to go through the kitty's head, and he turned to Soohyun. "Hyung! Hosptial now!!"


Soohyun nodded and began issuing orders. The members scrambled, and Jaeseop picked Kevin up bridal style and barked at Eli when he tried to help. "Keep your hands away from him."


Eli backed away, hurt flashing across his face. Hoon grabbed the pigeon's shoulders and they all took off, running to the van. Once they'd all buckled in, they tore off towards the hospital.

~*~

Kiseop threw open the doors to the ER and began shouting. "Please help! My friend..." he couldn't finish as tears formed in his eyes.

At the young man's shout, nurses rushed over to the group and began asking questions. One grabbed a gurney and told Jaeseop to place Kevin on there. He complied, and the nurses whisked him away. He tried to follow, but more nurses came forward and stopped him.


"You can't go back there... you have to wait out here."


"But-"


"No buts, sir. I'm sorry." With that last comment, the door swung closed in Jaeseop's face.


Jaeseop slumped his shoulders and walked back to the other members. No words were exchanged as they all took seats. Eli tried to sit next to Kiseop, but the ulzzand would have none of that, and quickly moved to the seat between Jaeseop and Dongho. Eli sighed and looked defeated as he sat beside Hoon.
Kiseop took Jaeseop's hand in his, and whispered, "He'll be all right, Jaeseoppie. He's strong..." AJ looked into the ulzzang's gaze and smiled slightly at his best friend, who was the only one who knew what his true feelings were.


"Thanks Kiseoppie," AJ mumbled, resting his head on the ulzzang's shoulder.


Eli leaned over and glared at the two of them, with Hoon catching the pigeon's glare. "What's going on?" he asked.


"Kiseop and I..... we're... fighting." Eli managed to say, before leaning back in his chair rubbing his eyes.


"What!" Soohyun said, leaning over the bunny. "Fighting?"


"Yes... but I don't know why."


"HAH! Don't you dare lie to them!" Kiseop yelled, standing up and pointing at his boyfriend. Eli cringed, and looked down.


"This man, my boyfriend, cheated on me!" The ulzzang cried out and began shaking. Jaeseop stood up beside Kiseop and put a supportive arm around his shoulder, while whispering, "Not here Kiseop..."


Kiseop took a deep breath and nodded and walked to another section of the ER with Jaeseop beside him.  Once they'd moved far enough away, Kiseop broke into sobs and grabbed the kitty like he was his lifeline. Jaeseop wrapped his arms around his best friend and began rubbing his back.
Three sets of eyes landed on the pigeon, and Eli grimaced. "Please you guys.... not now... Kevin..."


"Pfft. Don't even Eli," Dongho said. "Why? That's what I want to know..." Soohyun and Hoon nodded and waited for an explanation.

~*~

Kiseop had finally calmed down and pulled back from Jaeseop's arms. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I shouldn't be like this when Kevin's in there..."


Jaeseop smiled sadly. "It's okay Kiseop... it's a needed distraction for me right now. Besides, I want to kill Eli for what he did."


"You're the best friend a guy could have..." Kiseop smiled, before going into the kitty's embrace again. They stood there for a long time, before Jaeseop whispered into the ulzzang's ear.


"I can't lose him.... I love him too much to lose him..." Kiseop felt something hit his cheek and stared up and saw Jaeseop with tears streaming down his face.


Kiseop's heart broke at seeing his pain. He unwrapped his arms and brought them up, wiping away the tears. "It's okay... Kevin will be okay. I know it." Jaeseop nodded and clutched Kiseop closer to him.

~*~

"I- I can't... I just can't," Eli said. He looked absolutely miserable and before one of them could ask, the doors to the OR opened. A doctor emerged and scanned the room before making his way to the group.

Kiseop and Jaeseop walked back over and stood with everyone, waiting for the doctor to speak.

"You are all his friends, correct? Friends of...." The doctor flipped through his sheets and found a name. "Kevin Woo?"

"Yes, yes we are," Soohyun stepped forward. "H-how is he?" Everyone waited anxiously for him to speak.

"He's in stable condition at the moment, but you must know that his brain was deprived oxygen for a short amount of time when he was drowning." Jaeseop gasped and grabbed Kiseop's hand so he wouldn't fall.

"...What does that mean?" Hoon asked.

"Will he live?" Dongho whispered, tears falling down his cheeks.

"He's currently in a coma, his body is attempted to fix the damage. He should be fine once he awakes from the coma, but that could take months. I'm sorry." The doctor turned to walk away, before Eli called out.

"Can we see him?" The doctor stopped and turned around.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, of course. He's in room 305." The doctor nodded before rushing off to his other patients.

The boys stood there and looked at each other, before making their way to the elevator.

~*~

The boys stopped outside the door, Dongho resting his hand on the doorknob. He slowly took a breath and opened the door, before slowly making his way inside. The sounds immediately hit the boys - the sounds of the respirator and the beeping of the machines.


They crowded around Kevin's bedside and stared the pale man lying there. Tears formed in all their eyes as Jaeseop and Dongho took the chairs beside the bed, both reaching out and taking hold of Kevin's hands.


No one said anything and they stood there for hours, just supporting each other and hoping Kevin would wake up. When a nurse entered the room and told them that visiting hours were over, the members groaned and tried to plead the nurse to let them stay.


The nurse shook her head. "I'm sorry, rules are rules. You can all come back tomorrow." She ushered the men from the room. "Visiting hours begin at 8 am. Please come back then." With that, the nurse moved to the next room.


"Okay... let's head home," Hoon murmured, taking Soohyun's arm in his and leading him down the hall. Dongho followed quietly behind, which left Jaeseop, Kiseop and Eli standing alone.


"Kiseop..." Eli began but was cut off.


"Not now," Kiseop said, sound completely drained.


"Please!" Eli grabbed Kiseop's arm, but was shaken off.


"No." Kiseop walked away, leaving Jaeseop and Eli.


"You ed up Eli," Jaeseop said, staring at the blonde. "I'm not sure he'll ever forgive you for this."


"Jaeseop... please..." Eli stared at him, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please... I need to explain..."


"Eli. I honestly don't care. You hurt him. Badly. I don't know if I'll forgive you for hurting him. He's my best friend." Jaeseop shook his head and walked around the pigeon, before rushing to catch up to the ulzzang.


Eli grabbed his hair and turned around. "Kiseop...."

~*~

Over the next few weeks, the members made continuous trips the the hosptial in between their schedules. Today, Kiseop and Eli didn't have schedules so they both went to see Kevin, not knowing the other would be there.

When Eli arrived, he saw Kiseop sitting in the chair with his head resting on Kevin's bedside. Eli gulped before entering the room. At the sound of footsteps, Kiseop sat up and stared at the doorway. He stiffened when he saw who it was and turned his attention back to Kevin.

Eli took the chair opposite of his ulzzang and stared at the red head. Kiseop grew uncomfortable at the gaze and finally met Eli's eye.

"Kiseop.... please. I need to talk to you." Eli reached his hand across the bed and tried to cover Kiseop's, but the red head swiftly moved his hand away. Eli looked hurt before returning his arm to his side.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"God damn it Kiseop. Hear me out, just this once!" Eli whispered furiously.


The ulzzang shook his head and stood. "Well. I'll be leaving first..." He turned to walk away, but Eli shot up and grabbed him by his waist. When Kiseop began struggling, Eli just tightened his hold.


"Eli. Let me go. Now." Kiseop grabbed the blonde's hands and tried to pry them away, but was unable to do so.


"No. I need you to listen. Please. Please Kiseop... I lo-"


"NO!" Kiseop shouted and covered his ears. "Don't you dare say that word right now."


"YAH! Kyongjae... what are you doing?" Jaeseop stood in the doorway, staring at the two men. "Let go of him."


"For the love of god! STAY OUT OF THIS JAESEOP!" Eli shouted and glared at the taller man, and grabbed Kiseop's arm and pulled him out of the room, past Jaeseop.


"Jaeseoppie..." Kiseop whimpered as he was pulled past. He grabbed Jaeseop's jacket and gripped hard. Eli growled and grabbed his arm and pulled it away. "Don't Jaeseop," Eli said, when he saw the man open his mouth. "He needs to hear me out."


Jaeseop stood there, his eyes wide as he watched the couple walk off. He shook his head and decided to leave them be, before turning and walking into the room.


He took the chair Kiseop had recently vacated and sat there, gently grabbing Kevin's hand.


"Kevin.... Wake up..."

~*~

"Eli. Eli stop. ELI!" Kiseop yelled at the rapper. "You're hurting my wrist." Eli chose to ignore the protests until they'd reached the outside courtyard. There, he let go of his boyfriend's wrist and turned to face him.


Kiseop rubbed his aching wrist and glared at the man. "What. I don't care what you have to say, nor do I care for your explanations. Cheating is cheating."
"Kiseop. I didn't cheat on you."


"Are you serious? You did not just say that. I SAW THE GOD DAMN HICKEY ON YOUR SIDE YOU . It wasn't from me, so obviously it was from someone else." Kiseop fumed.


"Kiseop... Kiseoppie... I promise you.. I never cheated."


"Do you think I'm that stupid? You probably grew tired of me, of my whining and of my....reluctance. So you went and found another?"


"No!" Eli jumped forward and grabbed the ulzzang's shoulders.


"Please, listen. You know last week when I went out to the bar..." Eli trailed off and Kiseop nodded, waiting for him to continue.


"Okay. Well, I got quite drunk... to the point where I didn't know where I was or what was going on. I think I passed out, because when I came too, I was in this room and felt hands running up and down my body. My head was all fuzzy and I couldn't focus clearly, but then I felt lips on my side. The hands trailed lower and lower until they landed on my-"


"Stop! I don't want to hear that part!"


"I'm sorry... to, to that area. It was then that I came to my senses and bolted up. The man fell backwards at my sudden movement and I shakily stood up and stared at him. I only then realized that I was and hastily grabbed my clothes and put them on. The man then stood up and began advancing towards me... and I grew scared. I think I screamed and kicked him, before running away. I-I can't really remember anymore than that..."


Kiseop stood there shocked as he watched a range of emotion sweep across his love's face. "Were you.... ?"


Eli hurriedly shook his head. "No. No. I wasn't." Eli wrapped his arms around the Kiseop and burrowed his head into his chest.


"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I-I was so embarrassed." Kiseop wrapped his arms his shaking boyfriend and felt tears soak into his shirt.
 

 

"It's okay. I forgive you. But please, please never keep something like this from me again," Kiseop whispered, before resting his head on the blonde's.


"I won't. I promise. I love you so much Kiseop."


"I love you too." Eli looked up and Kiseop pressed their lips together.

~*~

In Kevin's room, Jaeseop sat there silently, tears rolling down his cheeks.


"Kevin.... Kevinnie, please wake up." Jaeseop gripped his hand and willed from Kevin to come back.


"I remember when I first joined U-Kiss... it was such a tense day, the day we met. It was only a few weeks before the comeback was scheduled and everyone was hesitant to meet Hoon and I. But not you. You welcomed both of us with open arms." Jaeseop chuckled at the memory and wiped a tear away.
"We became fast friends, and would share laughs and tears together. Hoon had managed to find a comfortable relationship with Soohyun and everything was going well. You managed to get Kiseop to open up with me and we also we became close.


"As Kiseop's and my relationship grew, I felt ours begin to fade. The 2seop couple was much more popular than the Jaevin one... I grew to miss our closeness and tried my best to bring that back. It was probably around that time when I knew my feelings for you were more than member love...."


Jaeseop paused and grabbed some tissues to wipe his eyes. He stared at the unmoving man on the bed, and wished for him to open his eyes, so Jaeseop could stare into the beautiful orbs.


"I've never been able to tell you this before. And I honestly don't know if I should or not..." Jaeseop paused, trying to collect his thoughts.


"I-I love you Kevin..." Jaeseop dropped his head onto the bed and softly cried, his hears soaking into the bedsheets.

~*~  

"I-I love you Kevin...."  The words slowly formed in Kevin's mind and his eyelids began to flutter. He stirred a bit, and Jaeseop raised his head.


"Kevin... Are you awake??" No repsonse came from the man, and Jaeseop sighed. "Kevinnie..." More tears cascaded down Jaeseop's face, and he laid his head back down.


"I love you. I love you. I love you. Come back to me...please," Jaeseop kept repeating this mantra over and over again.


"I love you... I love you... love you... you..."  Kevin's eyelids began opening, slowly, letting them get accustomed to the light.  He blinked at the onset of light and gazed around the room. He felt warmth by surrounding his hand and looked down and noticed that Jaeseop was clinging to it.


He smiled and stared at his cat-like features, watching him mumble the words over and over again.


"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."


"I love you too," Kevin whispered.


Jaeseop jolted and sat up staring into Kevin's eyes. "K-Kevin...." was all Jaeseop could muster.


"Jaeseop. I love you too." Kevin lifted his free hand and placed it on Jaeseop's tear stained cheek.


"Kevin!" Jaeseop yelled and threw his arms around the other. Kevin chuckled and wrapped his arm around the AJ's waist.


"I was so worried...."


"I know. I'm sorry I put you through that. I'll never leave again. I swear," Kevin muttered into Jaeseop's hair.


Jaeseop pulled back and looked at Kevin's pale face, before his eyes trailed down and stared at his lips. "C-can...."


"What?"


"Can... Can I kiss... you?" Jaeseop whispered, before meeting Kevin's gaze once more.


Kevin smiled brightly and nodded. Jaeseop closed the distance between them and lightly pressed his lips onto the youngers. Kevin could taste the salt from the tears and deepened the kiss.


The two broke apart, breathing heavily. Kevin smiled at the slight blush that was creeping up Jaeseop's cheeks. He lifted his hand and pressed it to the kitty's cheek again. Jaeseop placed his hand over the smaller one and smiled at Kevin.


"I love you." Kevin nodded and a smile formed on his lips. Jaeseop wrapped his arm around his love and they hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go when the door flew open with a loud bang.


"FINALLY! Jaevin will be real now!" Dongho shouted, a wide smile on his face, while the other members stood behind him, smirking at the scene before them. Voices began shouting at the same time as they all crowded around the bed, shoving Jaeseop off to the side.


Kevin sat there laughing and tried to answer all of the questions that were tossed his way. Jaeseop smiled at everyone and met Kevin's eye.


"I love you." Kevin mouthed over everyone's head.


Jaeseop made a heart sign and mouthed the words back to him, the smile never leaving his face.

A/N:

Well. This was supposed to be angst/fluff. I don't think there's really fluff OTL Damn .

I'm sorry everyone.

As you can see, I can't not write about Elseop...so that's why they are also featured....

I don't really like this... but anyways...

please comment and let me know what you think!