Late

Poor love

'Sis! Wake up!' It's already 7 o'clock! You will be late for work if you keep sleeping!' Your little brother came into your room with a worried face. Normal people would have gone to school by now but that is not the issue here. 

'Yeah, yeah my little brother' I said jokingly. 'Im not little! I am bigger than you' He said back at an annoyed tone. Before I knew it I was laughing at his statement. 'Do you think it is funny? Do you?' he was seriously sad. 'No of course not' I said wile giggling. 'Now go, I want to dress myself' and I pushed him out of my room.

When I came in the living room, I saw my brother helping my dad, who was lying on the floor, probably intoxicated from the booze, to stand up. I started to help. It is an common thing for our father to come home late, because all of the 'good money makers' work at night. But I just couldn't understand why he would come home drunk. He was almost at the coutch when dad began to wake up. 'Dad, are you ok?' I saw my brother sighing when dad opened his eyes. 'Aaaaiii! My head! Minami, make me some soup, please!' He sounded like he was really hurt so I told him so soft possibly: 'No, I have to go to work' I looked at my brother, who nodded, and then I left.

I usually went to work by bike, so I grabbed the old bike from my mom and began sycling to the sushi place I work at. I wondered how I was going to pay the rent tomorrow. I must see if I can work at that new pizza place I thought to myself. Just when I was out of my street, I saw a black car stopping in front of me. I was just in time to stop the bike because the car literally stopped right in front of me. Then a black suited man got out of the car and then he asked me: 'Would you please come with me, miss Minami?' 

'Wait, what? Who are you to call me by my full name? Only my dad and brother are calling me that.' That is not the point. Just come with me, or do I have to drag you?'

'No!' Why would I come with you? I have work to do today!' Then he literally lifted me up on his back and walked to the car. 

'Put me down, you morong!' I screamed at him. Then he put me down in the car. I was freaking out. Why would an random guy in black take me in a fancy car? Were they out to sel me? 'Am I being kidnapped?' I asked scarilly.

'My master wants to speak to you.' He said in a monotone voice and then we drove away.