Problems

Poor love

 

You were running in the rain. Everywhere was darkness. You were searching for the light, but your mind was blanc.
Then you saw a light in the dark.

You started running towards it. When you came closer you saw a figure standing in the light. 'come back', it wispered.'Come back, Mina' You slowely came closer, but when you reached towards it, you woke up.

'COME BACK, Minami, dammit!' you're brother scremed at you.

When you came to your sences you saw yourself in your brother's arms in the mall.

"O...oppa?" You said. Then you realised the happenings around you. People were staring at you, and they stood in a circle around you.

"You directly stood up, but then you felt lightheaded and you fell down again. "..., you collapsed again at work! You musn't worry your oppa!" he said to you.

"I'm sorry, ok?" you silently said to him. Your finencial situation was very bad. It wasn't always like that. You used to be in a big house. But because your mom passed away, the money maker, we lived in a middle-groop flat. But then my dad gambled it away. Because has a gambling addiction! Because he has that, we have a huge dept, and so me and my brother are doing side-jobs at all sort of shops.

"Allright. It doesn't matter." Your brother couldn't handle your aegyo face. "let's go." He grabbed your arms and put your arm around him.

"I can walk, ok? See!" You shook him away, and then you tried to walk, and it worked. You smirked at your brother while walking backwards.

"Watch out!" your brother said. Then you bumped at someone.

"Sorry!" you said. But then you saw who you've bumped into. It was a handsome boy and was definetly rich, because he had a dosen bodeyguards around him. AND his was glaring at you.

"Watch it!"he said angrilly. Well, how rude! I said sorry! Before you could say something you heard your brother say: "Ey! You watch it! She just passed out!" My brother said. I glared at the unknown boy in return.

"This is the new brand of (cloads brand) !" It's all ruined now! You have to pay for it!"

"How can I pay for it! It was just an accident!" You didn't like his rudeness.

"If you don't want to pay for it, then come with me!" He dragged you away.

"Let me go!" You strugled back, but you were still dizzy from the accident, so soon you didn't have any energy left to fight. "What do you want from me!"

"I want you to work your of at my place as a maid, so that you can pay this back!"

"ert!"

Then Teamin stepped between you and the unknown boy. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What do you think I'M doing? I, the great Kevin Woo from Woo entertainment, will let that girl work for me!" 

Just when Teamin was wondering what to do, a boy from the fancy black car behind Kevin, came out of the car. "Kevin, you're late for your appointment with the CEO from Lee entertainment."

"Yes, sir. I will be there shortly." You were amazed with his politeniss towards this man. Then he turned himself to you again. "I will get you someday!" Then he walked towards the car.

You were still dumbfounded when your brother and you walked towards your house.

You, as usual put your bags on the table and was getting ready for bed. Then you noticed your father wasn't home yet.

"Teamin! Do you know where dad went?" You screamed through the house.

"Probably gambling with his friends!" Teamin screamed back. Well, what did you expect. When you went to bed, you still thought about the boy from earlier today.

 


 

Well, I hope you like the first part! =D If you want anything to happen in the story, you can just comment below or if you want me to add another chapter, you can say that also =3

And I'm terrebly sorry for my bad English grammar!

Hope you liked it <3