Chapter one – The little secret he doesn’t know

Just Friends (discontinued)

 

chapter one – The little secret he doesn’t know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

 

“Morning, Jungie-ah!” Kai greeted as he plumped himself to his chair right beside Krystal. “Uh, oh morning to you as well.” She replied back with no excitement in her tone at all.

Kai wondered why, “Did something bad happen?”

She shook her head in response, “Oh, then why?” “Nothing important, Jongin.”

“Everything concern about you is important to me, Jungie-ah. So tell me.” This made her blush, even so, she didn’t want to tell the matter to him, which made him pissed off.

She can’t really tell a bit thing about this to him.

Not even a single clue. Even he begged her till he buries himself below the sands.

Why?

Nice question. It all concerns about her health. Of course, only Krystal and her family knew.

The reason she didn’t want to tell him is because she didn’t want to see him cry.

She doesn’t want anybody to cry for her.

She dislikes seeing tears.

BRING!!!~

“Oh.” She snapped out her thoughts, she didn’t think time would pass that fast when she was thinking. “Let’s go to the cafeteria, Jungie-ah!” Kai dragged her.

Once they arrived at the cafeteria, Kai asked on what Krystal would like to eat.

“I’ll just go for porridge.” Krystal told to Kai. “Okay~ Eommonim~ two bowls of porridge please~” “Neh!” the old lady replied.

Two bowls of porridge were soon to be displayed at the tray, “Let’s go Jungie~” Both of them sat together, face-to-face, earning daggers looks from others. In spite of this, they didn’t care them and live up their world of friendship together. Happy together like no one could ever be. That’s how Kim Jongin thought. Way much different with Jung Soojung’s.

She likes the time when they’re together, always. Even with people disturbing, Kai would always care only for her and only her. It’s like happiness that someone had achieved on major she/he wanted. Of course she like that cares feelings from him. But this care thing just made it worse. Why? Because this made her love him more, when she tried to forget this unreturned feelings.

Whenever she tried avoiding him, he would always search for her up and asked what happened, not noticing even a bit of the point on her doing things like that. He’s really making her perplexed, like seriously.

And this made her worry most; the doctor she consulted to inform her that her time won’t be that long as well, probably a week to month. That was informed two weeks ago, so only two weeks for her left. She didn’t know how to tell him about this matter, when she didn’t even want to tell a bit clue about it to him.

“Jungie-ah~ Jungie-ah~” Kai called as he waved his hand in front of her face. “Are you okay?” She snapped out her thoughts, answering an “oh, nothing.” to him and gave him a fake smile which made him frown. “Soojung-ah. You should tell me what is really going on. You have been acting like you’re not on the mood and having a really difficult problem. Seriously, what happened? Aren’t we friends?”

Friends, right. She thought.

“Of course we are, if only you dislike for me being one?” Krystal tried to crack a joke but he still kept his frown look to her. “Okay, okay. I’ll say this to you one day, when the time comes, Kai. Is that fine?”

He nodded, “Better than nothing! Oh yeah, would you like to go for a walk tomorrow? It is weekends!” “Sure thing,” Krystal answered, “I would be glad to!”

“I’ll be fetching you tomorrow then!” He gave her the sweetest smile that she adored very much and smiled back to him.

 

x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note by --maniac;

Phew, my head gonna burst thinking of the chapter LOL

Did you see the poster? That’s from kickthetable! She’s very awesome! Request from her sometime! Hehe~

Anyways, how is the chapter? I hope it doesn’t bores you off  :c

Subscribe, comment, and support me and this story! Thank you! :)