29

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

Yoona's point of view;

everything looked so amazing and yet it was all for me. i felt like i was gonna cry. turned out  i was i wiped my eyes to keep my make up from running. 

"Oh my god... this is amazing!" i chimed everyone laughed. Soon people came up to me to greet me and id say thank you and things like that. 

Then my brother came up to me

"Look at you, its like yesterday you were 15 ,  living in boyfriends old dorm with us...and now your 17" he sounded like a dad but he wanted to make me cry alot has happened for me these 17 years. If i would have listened to jaszmin unnie and not to do the contest i couldve still been at her house serving as a maid, if i never met mina i wouldve been alone and probably commited suicide, i couldve done alot of things if i wouldve never met boyfriend or girlfriend. They changed my life. Remembering this i did cry.

"Yah yoona dont cry youll make me cry!" he begged i laughed.

"im sorry, oppa?" i wiped my eyes

"Ne?"

"did you plan all of this?" i asked

"Oh, no. actually minwoo ah did." he looked at me straight in the eyes so he wasnt lying. Minwoo. He planned all of this for me after how badly i treated him?

"Oh,"

"Yeah, well baby sister i have a dance with mina with my name on it, ill see you later" he walked off but i grabbed his arm

"wait shes letting you dance with her?"

"well not yet but she will,how can she resist this?" he winked and then walked off i laughed and i walked up to minwoo who was talking to one of the sistar unnies.

"Mianhae but can i speak to minwoo ah for a bit?" 

"Not at all" she smiled and walked off.

"Yoona i" he started but i cut him off by kissing him lightly. then i hugged him.

"i love it." i said hugging him tightly he hugged back.

"JinJah?" i nodded into his neck.

"Well thats not all !" i pulled back

"what do you mean?" he pulled a little box out of his pocket and held it out to me. 

"Happy Birthday Yoona" he smiled and i opened the box. 

It was the little neckalace i was looking at the other day.  he took it from my hands and placed it around my neck.

"yoona?" 

"Ne?"

"Be my girl?" 

"yes" we hugged again. Everythings in the past now, miwoo was mine once again. my heart was beating  like crazy.

"Ahh so love birds again?" it was sunbae.

"SUNBAE !" i hugged him i havent seen him yet, though i pulled back quickly. Me hugging Jasun caused all my troubles with minwoo to begin with.

"Hey kiddo, now enough secretness you too, were suppose to go dance according to your hyungs" he pointed to minwoo, "and your unnies." he pointed to me, we all walked down to where they were dancing and we danced with them. Everyone knew about me and minwoo. though the night was perfect, even if i never wanted this party to happen. 

Next day

Unnie had us wake up early the next day. Today was the awards. she wanted everyone to look perfect. Though it was barely 7 and we had to be there by 1. Really all we did was sit there watching rivalry like yesterday. I was sitting with my boyfriend. And everyone else with theirs. well theyre fake boyfriend unless your sungie unnie. Though i dont see why my other unnies didnt date, i mean it was obvious they all liked each other. but its their life right?

a few hours later and it was 11, now it was time for us to get ready.

we wore this.

once we were done sungie unnie did our hair, the boys got ready and we headed out.

oh god. The outifts Jaszmin and her group wore were honestly horrible. Its kinda like the ones she and her little wannabe friends in highschool wore for the talent show. but 10 times worse. More skin was showing and oh boy. NO ONE needed to see that. Though i greeted JaSun Sunbae when i saw Ironic. Its kind of awkward though. Papparazzi would ask things like if i was seeing Jasun behind minwoos back which was obviously not true. We took our seats and just waited , Ironic got rookie boy group award and now it was time for the girls award (i dont even know if that a real award.-. ) 

you could feel the tension .

"The rookie girl group award goes to.... SUPERFINEGIRLS !" people clapped and our hearts just sunk. Well mine did. Minwoo rubbed my shoulders as a sign of comfort. This was all i really wanted. We watched as the girl group got up.

"Oh just kidding Girls. Its GIRLFRIEND !" My body froze. Did he just say we won? I sat there in my seat not able to move until Minnie had pushed me

"Yoona! Get up we won!" Minwoo even had to help me up we got up there and my mouth was hanging open.

"Aish Oppa! You gave us all heart attacks!" Sungie unnie said to the host. Everyone laughed. 

She gave a speech about how hard we worked and stuff like that. She even said that she was sure Superfinegirls should have won the award. Obviously she was lying she just did it for the cameras and stuff. 

"Look at our little Maknae! Shes still in shocked!" Ellie said as she grabbed my shoulders. I turned a deep red.

"Ha, My apologies everyone i am still kinda in shock" i said shyly. Everyone laughed again. i wanted to get off the stage now, eventually we did and we sat down. A little after the awards were over and we headed outside to take pictures.

"Aish Yoona I Cannot Stand You !!!!!!!!!!!!" i turned to see Jaszmine,

"What did i Do?" she came up to me and hit my face, it felt like old times. Isnt it wonderful? All the camera guys took a picture of it. Next i knew Mina was infront of me

"You got a lot of nerve Jaszmine!" mina was ready to hit her but my brother stopped her. Girlfriend didnt need a bad reputation. 

"Unnie forget it, Jaszmines bitter, she'll always be like this" i whispered. With that they other group left and so did we.

***

we all got home and immediately changed then we all just hung around the house. Since everyone was doing their own thing i sat with minwoo on the couch.

"Yoona?"

"Yes oppa?"

"Have you ever considered us to be together again?" he stared at me in the eyes, i looked at him

"Well when all the things that happened with Rin i didnt think so, but i had always hoped we would get back together and now we are" i grinned at him, he smiled. 

"I know its soon oppa but since we've known each other for so long i think its acceptable so ill just say it.. I love you oppa. I always have." He kissed me.

"I love you too yoona"

"Were together, and were in love.. i dont know what you call that but i think Its fate."

_________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae for the cheesy ending ! Oh and also for not updating in months ! I have been so busy in school! I apologize x 100 ! But though you probably wont care but i am finally going to graduate !:D 3 years of middle school done with ! But keep a look out for my next love story starring...... KWANGMIN OPPA ! This time i will try to be updating often ! Bye readers! Until next time !(: