2

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

 

*Boyfriend Dorm*

3rd person point of view;

The boys sat there on the couch watching the twins play pokemon.

“Haha Beat you again!” kwangmin exclaimed.

Its been a year since they’ve seen Yoona & Mina. Nobody ever brought up their names afraid to Upset Jeongmin & Minwoo. Of course they’ve always tried contacting them again, but would never hear any word from them. Since they left they affected the moods of the two most cheerful people in the house. Of course the two boys would think about the girls EVERY day. They just never said anything to anyone about how they felt. They decided to just face the facts. They would probably never see them again. More depressing for jeongmin though. Considering he would probably never hear anything from his one and only sister. Eventually the leaders phone went off.

“Yobeseyo?” he answered the phone as the twins paused their game & turned to him like all the other members.

“Oh really? Two days? Arraso. When do we move? Tomorrow night? Arraso. Bye” he hung up

“Were moving?” hyunseong asked as the leader nodded

“were gonna move into a new dorm that’s bigger than here. Were gonna move in with the new group that will be working with our company” he said clamly. But thoughts ran through jeongmin & minwoos head. What if Yoona & Mina were in the groups? They moved the thoughts aside as they all decided to start packing. They were almost finished as they decided to all go out and eat.

*girlfriends dorm*

3rd person point of view;

all the girls gathered downstairs for breakfast besides the two that knew boyfriend. They stayed inside their rooms hoping the rest of their group wouldnt notice.

"Do you think they'll remember us Unnie?" Yoona asked her bestfriend. She calls all of them Unnie Now.

"well i dont know they did dye our hair and what not so we do look different but obviously when we introduce ourselves theyre gonna know." she said

"Should we tell the other unnies?" the youngest one looked at her bestfriend with her big brown eyes.

"yeah, theyll found out eventually might as well"

they got up & joined the girls for breakfast.

"YOONA, MINA BREAKFAST IS REA- Oh Your here" Ellie said as she sat down. & the other girls sat Down. The two girls had the most Guilty faces in the room causing the leader to speak up

"Okay what did you to do?" she raised an eyebrow at them while drinking her coffee.

"we didnt do anything.. but we do have news for all of you" mina said as he voice trailed off

"Well what is it?" the twins asked

Mina ended up telling them everything. How they met them, Yoona's abuse, Her foster sister, almost comitting suicide, being Jeongmins little sister, how they dated Jeongmin & Minwoo, Everything.

"Oh wow" they all said now staring at yoona because most of the bad things happened to her.

"You really thought about suicide?!" Sumin asked putting her book down

the youngest one looked down at her feet.

"Ne" she said quietly.

"Well none of that matters now!" ellie said

"Yeah! Weve all grown on each other so were all our own family!" Her sister cheered

a small smile appeared on yoona's face

"So what are you gonna do when you see them?" their leader asked

The girls shrugged

"We dont know start off new?" Mina said trying her food.

"You guys do realize were probably gonna end up dating these guys right?" Ellie said raising an eyebrow

"what makes you think that? Our company wont allow us to date" the leader said

"Yeah but think why else would they name us Girlfriend? And Even if we aren't allowed to im pretty sure theyd bend the rules for us since some fans would probably like the idea of Boyfriend&Girlfriend Together" she said as her sister next to her nodded her head up and down agrreing with her.

"Well i suppose. But for now i want none of you to think about dating anyone. Arraso?" The leader said

"Ne" her dongsaengs replied

"Good now lets get going" she said as she grabbed her keys and they all piled into the car. They Got their and the first thing they did was record their song. After they practiced the song a couple of times and were ready to do the real video. They sat down as they stylists did their hair, it looked like this and their 3 outfits looked ike this. 

their hair. (pretend its in their original hair color?)

1st outfit. 

2nd outfit. 

Last outfit.(in the first 2 outfits they all wore the same accesories that were above. Sorry if theyre not as close to the outfits you would think theyd wear, but i just tried to resemble them, like when Boyfriend wears white in the beginning, they do too, just added more black. How they wore orange&white in the toy store place, they wear pink &white. & the last one i didnt do so well on i just remembered seeing Minwoo&Jeongmin wearing varsity jackets so thats what the girls wore so yeah.)

_______________________________________________________________

Comment/Subscribe?C: