::Restart::

:: Restart ::

"Please tell us how is Nami?"

"will she be able to compete for the international senior gymnast?"

I flinched at the noise, i slowly open my eyes as i sat up. Pain stab me in the head.

"Nami wake up~! you'll be late for school!" my eyes shot open when i heard mom's voice. I scanned the familliar room. Then suddenly a young girl her school uniform.

"unni..what are you doing? you'll be late!" It took me awhile to realizes that it was Joomi, i blink twice.

"late? for what?" Joomi looks at me as if i gone nuts.

"unni..what happened? did sunbae dumped you?" Joomi asks sitting beside me on the bed, i gave her a confused look.

"oh gosh! i meant Minhyun oppa!" Joomi said shaking me lightly.

"M-minhyun?" Joomi nods.

'was everything had happened for the past 5 years a dream?' i stood up and search for my school uniform.

 

I walk downstairs, the was silence filled the whole house. No sign of mom or dad. I remember it, clearly. 

They were never really around much, even when Joomi was sick badly or when i hurt my foot. Just then, Joomi came in eating chocholate. I snatch it from her, she scowl at me.

"its bad for your health to eat chocolates in the early morning" i said throwing it into the dustbin.

"then what am i supposed to do? mom did told us that, breakfast is the most important" I scoff. 

"then mom should be here to make sure of that...come on" I said pulling her into the kitchen and made her sit at the kitchen counter. I pulled out an apron and put it one.  Joomi looks at me with quetioning stare. I pulled out a pan from the cabinet, eggs and butter from the fridge. 

"you're going to cook?" Joomi scoffed.I gave her the annoyed look and start making scramble eggs and toast. Joomi seems impressed but hesistating to taste the food.

"its not poisoned right?" she said pointing at it mockingly. I glared at her, i took her fork and scoop up a bit of her eggs and puts it in my mouth to convinced her that it wasn't poisoned. She looks at me, convinced and start her meal.

 

"Han Ye Kyung"

"here!"

"Park Su Jung"

"here"

"Lee Hanna" 

"here..." 

"Baek Nami"

"Here!" i answered the teacher when my name was called, i look around to search for him.

"Hwang Minhyun?" the teacher called out as i stared at his empty seat near the window, two seats behind.

"Minhyun is late again..." one of my classmate said pointing out the window. Everyone ran towards the window to see what's happening. Minhyun was getting lectured by our PE coach, Minhyun was joking around and bowing while laughing. I laughed at his sillines, he caught me looking and laughing, he waved and did a heart thing to me but he got a smack on the head from the coach, making the whole class laughing. I could feel myself blushing.

"back to your seats!" Ms. Shin instruct the students, i saw Minhyun vaanishind into the school building being pulled by the coach, i laugh lightly and went back to my seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Short update~! sorry to make you guys wait)