::Restart:: Just in a flash

:: Restart ::

"again! Na Mi how many times do i have to tell you?! you need to pour out your emotions and the expressions!"Coach scolded her while patting his neck, Na Mi's tried her best and drink a water bottle. Coach look at his trainee tired face and let out a sigh.

"you used to be so good at that...you used to be so..." Coach trailed off trying to search for a better word to describe it.

"human?" Nami answered, Coach nods. Nami looks at him with a angry expression then packed her bag.

"N-nami yah..where are you going?" Coach asks following her behind.

"i'm going home" Nami said taking out her keys. Coach panics.

"Na Mi yah! you need to practice!" Nami pretends that she didn't hear him and went into the elevator. The elevator reached the basement, Na Mi stepped out of the elevator and instantly saw her Mini cooper. There was only 10 cars parked, it was already late in the morning.  Nami drove of to her house, the street was so quiet. When Nami saw her old school, she stopped, she remembered.

 

"Nami! over here!" Minhyun shouted at his girlfriend after founding a hole at the wired fence. Nami ran towards her boyfriend excitedly. They crawl into the school yard,and ran towards the field. They were laughing happily. They lay down on the grass and looked at the night sky, it was the first time she went to the school at night. Minhyun held her hand tightly, and smiled at her, making her heart beat fast. 

"Minhyun ah" Nami called out, looking at the twinkling stars. Minhyun look at his girlfriend.

"do you think we'll last forever?" Nami said with a sad tone. His hand tighten the grip.

"of course..we love eachother right? i promise that" Minhyun said giving her a light kiss on the lips.

 

Tears fell down Nami's cheeks, it was one of the most precious memory that Nami kept. Nami scanned around the field and then she heard someone's voice.

"Nami ssi?" It was her former homeroom teacher, Nami wipes her eyes immidiately. She bows at the teacher.

"oh..songsaengnim..long time no see" Nami said with a tired smile, teacher look at her with worry.  Nami slightly nods, the teacher look around as if he was looking for someone.

"Minhyun didn't come?" He asked, Nami was abit shocked by the sudden.

"aniyo...we're..um...its a long story" Nami said with a fake laugh, but the teacher wasn't convinced.

"ahh arrasso, is that why you're here? did you guys just...break up?" teacher Oh asks feeling abit pity.

"aniyo songsaengnim...we haven't seen eachother in years." Nami said sadly.

"arrasso..Nami ah...lets get inside, its cold outside..." Teacher said leading her into the school, when Nami saw the school's hallway she felt nostalgic. Remembering where Nami and Minhyun would talk and hang out. She tried her best to keep her tears from falling. Then she entered her classroom where both of them confessed to eachother. 

"Nami ah...are you still doing gymnast?" Teacher Oh asked with much interest.

"yeah, i do. I got chosen to compete in 2016 Olympics..."Nami said casually without excitement. Teacher Oh reliazed it.

"you don't seem excited or nervous?" He said cleaning the black board.

"actually..i dont want to do this anymore.." Nami admitted.

"why not? you used to love doing gymnast?" He asked, Nami laughs pitying herself.

"well...its not the same anymore..theres no one to cheer me on or watch me from afar." Nami said walking towards Minhyun's desk.

"i understand...so hows your family?" Teacher Oh said trying to change the sad topic.

"i don't know...they're ok i guess..i haven't seen them for three years.." Nami said looking out the window. The sun almost up.

"thats no good. you should at least tell them how you're doing..." he said patting Nami's shoulder. Just then her phone vibrates, it was a text from her best friend, Ha Young.

'Yah, where are you?' 

"songsaengnim..sorry, but i have to go." Nami said without bothering to reply her text.

 

"hyung...hows you're 4th album??" Ren asks childishly poking JR with a pen. JR look irritated.

"Just wait and see" he said gritting he teeth, holding his anger.

"What about you Ren? any new magazine or clothes you modeled?" Minhyun asks looking away from his phone.

"well...nothing big but just from US designers, yes." Ren said acting arrogant, Baekho playfully punches him in the arm.

"What is Old hyung doing this days? he's been busier than us since he got married" Baekho said laughing.

"i bet his taking good care of his sons" JR said sarcastily, making Ren and Baekho laugh while Minhyun stares at his phone screen.Baekho peek at his phone, surprised by an article about his hyung's Ex.

'Korea's no.1 Gymnast, Baek Na Mi. Will be participating this 2016's Olympics for 2nd time." Baekho read out loud, surprising Minhyun.

"yah! don't peek at someone else's phone!" Minhyun shouted and sat on the other chair. JR look at him suspiciously.

"you still can't get over her? its been 5 years...right?" JR asked Ren who nodded slightly. Minhyun obviously acted that he didn't hear them and turn on the tv then suddenly news showed Nami's picture and a picture of a badly damaged mini cooper. Minhyun's heart was raching he was praying tht nothing bad would happen to her.

"this early morning at  7:20 am, a tourist was on their way to the incheon airport, they found a black and red mini cooper was badly damaged on the side road. It was reported that our national fairy, Baek Nami the gymnast, was injured and lost conciousness in inside the car. Right now we are waiting for another report from the hospital to confirm her current condition" Minhyun was shocked he was speechless and froze, the boys tried to call him out but then he dash out side and went to the car park.