Not These Three...

Quiet As A Mouse

Narrator's POV~ Fast Forward Next Week~

It's the day before Min Young starts school. The sun is just rising making the light hit the earth. Everyone tucked in bed sleeping soundly, snoring and hugging their blankets all cozy. Just quiet...HOLD UP. Who are these three people pulling up on the drive way? Burglars? Ani...maybe hit men? 

Not that either, what do they have in their hands? A carry on? What the...? They have keys to the house, now they just entered the house as if it was their own. Up the stairs they go. INTO....MIN YOUNG'S ROOM? 

What the hell is happening? "Aww~ She's still sleeping.." Person #1 cooed fixing her pillow slightly. The other two were still fascinated of the amount of art in her room. "Yah..don't we have mission?" Person #2 whispered to the other. "Strip her down.." Person #3 smirked grabbing Min Young's blanket.

Min Young's POV~ 

Eh? How come I feel so cold? Did the heater just turned off. WAIT, WHERE'S MY BLANKET? 

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the curtains pushed to the side. The sun light blinded me as if I was a vampire. I hit my head with a pillow and began to sleep again. "YAH! SLEEPY HEAD! WAKE UP!" A nagging voice out the door. Oh no..please don't tell me...

"KEY!" Another voice yelled from the bathroom. NO. NOT HIM! "SHUT UP YOU TWO!" ANOTHER ONE! Please, please, not these three! Three bodies hovered upon me. THIS BETTER BE A DREAM. I blinked a couple of times to get the full image. 

"Morning Sunshine!" Heechul smiled happily at me. "Why are you guys here? IT'S 9AM IN THE MORNING..." I fell back on the mattress closing my eyes wishing that they would disappear. "Cut the crap. Lets get to work." Key appeared with his designer glasses looking "fabulous" as ever. My eyes grew wide, these THREE are HERE.

I remember last time when they were together. And lets just say..my hair went on fire because of a flat iron. I saw scissors, a FLAT IRON, carry ons, tweezers, and a make-up pallet that contains that has every color of the rainbow. This is not going to end well....

Tiffany was busy looking at the clothing that she bought. "AH HA! This would look good on Minnie!" She took out a bright pink mini dress with a black belt to go with it. Heechul was looking through hair styles in a magazine, "Mhmm, THIS ONE FOR SURE!" He nodded in delight. Key started to look at me with his diva face mode, "Mhm, mhm, mhm.." He lifted my chin up looking at face.

I looked at them in horror and carefully lifted my feet on the ground. Not making anything look obvious....then....RUUUNNNN~! I ran out of that hell zone! I didn't want to die! "MIN YOUNG! Come out! Come out where ever you are!" Tiffany sang with high heels in her hands. OH GAWD HEELS. MAKE ME DIE NOW! 

I frantically looked for a good hiding place to hide. They're just lucky that I can't SCREAM! Jonghyun Oppa's room! They can't find me there, have you SEEN that place? You could like hide 50 people in there! Thank gawd his closet is big! I hid behind his jacket area..wow he has alot of jackets. HAHAHA..I FOUND INSOLE AS WELL! He was never tall...

Suddenly the door creaked and I began to shake, "Hmm..seems like she's not HERE~" Key scanned the closet with is laser vision eyes. And exited the closet. Phew....I peeked out of room no one in sight. Except for Oppa who was lying on the floor with his blanket..

DONGHAE OPPA! HE COULD SAVE ME! I ran to his room and there he was sleeping..TOO BAD! I began jump on his bed, taking his blanket off, pushing him off his bed! "Wai- MIN YOUNG! What the hell are you doing!" He got up scratching his bed hair. I pointed at the door shaking and hid behind him. 

"AH HA! THERE YOU ARE!" Heechul busted the door open with his foot. "C'mon! Your coming with me..." He grabbed my arm but I stayed put on the ground. WHERE I LIKE IT. I looked at Oppa who was still half asleep with pleading eyes. "Please!" 

He chuckled, "I can't help you with this one Minnie. We were the ones that called them over to FIX you up a bit." EVEN MY OWN BROTHER! Such a back stabber indeed. FIX? What does he mean by FIX? "WAE? I'M FINE!" 

Heechul began to drag my feet towards the door, "Don't be stubborn! LET'S GO!" I kicked him in the stomach and went to Unnie's room. 

On second thought...NEVERMIND! I know she's tiny and all but bother her sleep and she will become a MONSTER. "YAH! STOP WITH THE SCREAMING!" A squeaky voice screamed behind the door. Uh-oh...SHE HAS AWAKENED.....

"Alright! Who's doing the screaming and the yelling. Running around in the HOUSE IN 9AM IN THE MORNING!" Unnie huffed opening the door with her bed head air. HA! They're in for it now! 

Key, Heechul and Tiffany stopped and trying to catch their breath. I smirked and waited for their daily dose of Sunny nagging....

Unnie looked at them with a glare but her expression lightened, " Hmm..you guys are on schedule. Go on...FIX her!" My smirk was wiped off my face. I was dumbfounded. WHAT?! She summoned the fashion police from hell too! My family is going behind my back! 

"No more running away this time Minnie.." Tiffany held my two hands against my will. Goodbye beautiful world! Even though I haven't seen it yet! 

~*~

I was tied down on a chair with a rope holding my hands in place. Aigo..feels like I'm going to get of some sort....

"Caterpillar eyebrows..tch.." Key began to pluck my eyebrows one by one. I closed my eyes from the pain..BEAUTY IS ONE PAIN IN THE ... If only I had my white board to explain my feelings for them. "Stop moving! Your like human worm of something!" He hissed. Yes, thy Diva is Key. 

He's just lucky that I'm tied down to a chair. God knows what would happen to him if I wasn't tied down. Anyway, 12345689 minutes later Key finally finished my eyebrows and they were puffing red. I never fixed my eyebrows since well, what's the point of it? "That wasn't so bad! Alright. Heechul Hyung! Your up next!" Key exited the room high fiving Heechul who has scissors in his hands.

AH. NO. NO.NO. HE GOING TO CUT MY HAIR. "Chill! I think this hair cut will suit you perfectly..." He began to play around with my straight, brownish  hair. It was really, really,really LOOONG~ and I just had a straight spilt in the middle. I trust Heechul on this one, usually he's always right when it gets to hair cuts. 

-Snip-Snip- 

The strands of hair fell on the ground. My heart broke seeing it...MY BABIES! "Ta-Dah!" He finished cutting my hair and held a mirror in front of my face. Wah~ He did a really good job it was long layers on the bottom then short layers on the top then china bangs. I couldn't even recongize myself! 

"Did I do a good job or what? I KNOW. I did an awesome job!" He boasted. Typical Heechul... He released me from the grip of the handcuffs. FREEDOM! Oh, I gave him two thumbs up. "Tiffany!" Heechul dusted off the hair off his apron disappearing out the door. Tiffany Unnie came in with a rack of clothing. "Anyeong Minnie Mouse! So, I know your not the girly type for sure. Not TOO tomboy-ish but just right. I picked out the ones that you would like the most. Plain and Simple."

Wow, she knows me well. I began to look at the rack of clothing very impressed at her choice of clothing. Actually, I like the whole thing to the sneakers to the t-shirts. "I like all of these Unnie!" Giving her a big hug. She eyesmiled at me dang, for a girl myself she is BEAUTIFUL...

"ALRIGHT BOYS! We're done here for NOW. Good luck on your first day of school Minnie Mouse. Fighting!" Tiffany ruffled my new hair heading out the door with Heechul and Key. "Anyeong!" I mouthed waving at the three of them driving out the driveway. 

Hmm...I miss them already... I glanced over the clock 2pm only? Aigo...I need to eat....OFF TO THE KITCHEN! 

-Meanwhile in the Park-

A boy holding a Cherry Blossom clip in his hand smiling at it. "Luhan hyung!" Sehun came in running up the hill waving frantically at him. Luhan looked at him strangely, "What's wrong?" 

"Do you have....THE...CLIP....He's going...to...KILL....YOU.." Sehun panted for air resting his hand on the tree bark. "This clip?" Luhan lifted the clip in the sunlight. "Your gonna die! You know how important that clip is to him!" Sehun trembled in fear knowing that his friend has a huge temper.

"It's just a clip. I don't get why he's so possessive about it." He scoffed. "Yah, shut up. He's just hopeful of finding that girl again." 

"But still! It's been 10 years and have he's seen her? NOOOOO~ Even if he DOES find her. Will she remember him? TEN YEARS BRO. TEN YEARS." 

"Hyung!~ You'll never know. She'll might pop up out of no wh-" Sehun was interrupted by a booming voice yelling in anger, "LUHAN!!!!!" 

"Uh-Oh, Your screwed! BUH-BYE!" Sehun ran away from his hyung terrified of what's going to happen next. Luhan hid the clip in his pocket. 

"Good-Bye world!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE! <3 I seriously need a life XD

WHO'S THE MYSTERY BOY HUH? HUH?  It's NOT Luhan! I think the clues kinda made it too obvious >.< OR MAYBE NOT! Mwhahaha I love teasing you guys! <3

Soooo~ What did you think about the Fashion Divas? Eh? They're so and so ^_^ 

C'MON! SUBSCRIBE! I only have 9 subbies *tear* Does the story that bad? I am offended...

Well, Comment if you want me to continue the story

Bye guys! \(^0^)/