My Past

Quiet As A Mouse

Min Young's POV~

They're going to...give me....away?  I began shake, rocking back and forth and began to sob in my knees. I knew it, I was useless I wasn't wanted in this house. I couldn't even speak one word anymore but I wasn't always like this. 10 years ago, I was a normal child who could talk, yell and communicate with my family easily. 

Umma and Appa would bring me to the park each and everyday since Oppas and Unnie were training so hard to become an idol at SM entertainment. Donghae Oppa was gone for 4 years, Sunny Unnie was gone for 3 years and Jonghyun Oppa was gone for 2 years. They were all talented which makes them Famous Hallyu stars they are today. 

Which made me stay in the house the whole time without their accompany. No one was in the house except the maids and Umma. I would stay in my room for hours drawing, painting or playing the piano.

But I didn't complain about it, I knew from a young age that this is what THEY wanted and I shouldn't whine about them because I wanted to play with me. Umma brings me to a particular park so I would make some friends for a change. But I when I was little I was just shy and too timid to actually talk to the childern.

Until, I met this one peculiar boy sitting beside a beautiful baby cherry blossom tree. I forgot how he looks now from today but I remember how I first met him just if it happened yesterday. My first friend. 

-FlashBack-

"Donghae Oppa! I'll be over there at that tree!" Little Min Young waved at Donghae who was hanging out with his friends, later in a couple of years the same group of friends would become Super Junior in 2005.

"Alright, Minnie! Don't go to far!" He waved back and continue to play basketball with his friends. Min Young ran to the tree. It's blossoms were falling off making the ground a pink sea. Min Young was amazed and began to climb the tree. "I can do this!" She grabbed the branch and slowly began to climb the tree.

When she reached the top the sun was setting slowwly. "Waaah~ Yepuda.." A voice behind her sighed. Min Young jumped back and found a boy with big ears behind her. "AHHH~!" They both screamed at each other. The boy was about the same age as her judging from his appearance.

Min Young giggled at his big ears. He looked at her weirdly, "What's so funny?" The boy raised his eyebrow. "Your ears are big! I'm going to call you Dumbo!" Min Young pulled on his ears making him slap it off.

"Your mean! I'm going to call you Minnie Mouse! Your so small!" He teased since he was towering over her. "What's that in your hand Dumbo?" She looked at his hands. He was carrying a small teddy bear in his hand, "Nothing! What's that in your hair!" 

Min Young was wearing a cherry blossom pin, a present from her birthday, "A flower...duh!" She took the clip off and handed it to the boy. The boy hesitated to grab the flower but he knew the girl was no harm. "Here! You can see Mr. Kang.."They switched items and studied them interestingly.

"Mr. Kang is cute!" Min Young patted the teddy bear's head and smiled. "You can keep him if you want! Then we'll switch back our stuff tomrrow!" The boy smiled and looked at Min Young. 

"Promise? " Min Young held out her pinky finger and he followed, locking their pinkies together. "CHANCHAN!" A women called down below. "That's my signal. See you tomorrow Minnie Mouse!" He jumped off the branch with the cherry blossom clip in his hands. "Bye Dumbo!" 

~*~

"Donghae Oppa?" Min Young began to walk around the park yelling his name all over the place. But no answer, she held  Mr. Kang in her hands tightly. It was about 9pm and the sun has settled, it was pitch black she couldn't see anything. "Donghae Oppa?" She ran to the figure who was standing on the top of the hill. 

She tugged on his clothing and looked up at the man, "Oppa?" Min Young whispered. The man smirked, "Hmmph. I'm not your Oppa. Maybe I could sell you though and make you my slave." He grabbed Min Young's waist carrying her across the park.

"OPPA! UNNIE! UMMA! APPA!" Min Young began squirm in his hands. "No use! Your family is gone! Your coming with me." The man headed towards the white van. "OPPPPPPAAAAAAAA~!" She screamed for the last time....her last words until she froze and her body tensed up.

"MIN YOUNG!" Donghae heard the familiar voice and began to run towards it. His friends began to follow him and ran down the hill, terrified of the scene. The man was stuffing Min Young in a bag. "YAH! LET GO OF MY SISTER!" Donghae punched him in the gut and continued to kick him until he passed out.

Heechul grabbed Min Young out from the bag. Her body was tense and she was holding a teddy bear in her hands. "Omo...Minnie are you okay! Speak to Oppa!" Leetuek began to her hair but Min Young stood there like a statue with her eyes wide open.

"She's in a state of shock.." Sungmin's eyes began to widened. The man was lying on the floor unconscious, Donghae looked at Min Young, "Minnie Mouse! Please tell me your okay! Please!" He hugged her tightly but no response. 

-End of FlashBack-

After that incident, Umma and Appa locked me in the house not letting me step outside. I was paralyzed of the event and couldn't speak for years. Homeschool was the best option for me. They didn't want me to get bullied or picked on due to my disbility.

Donghae Oppa began to take care of me everyday, even skipping school days to take care of me. Unnie and Jonghyun Oppa had to continue their education but they took care of me as well. 

Years of therapy helped my brain think regularly again. Day by day I began to learn to use sign language and to write to communicate to my family. 

And Dumbo...I haven't seen him 10 years, I still have Mr. Kang still waiting for him. My cherry blossom clip, he must of lost it he's a boy for goodness sakes. I'll never see my first friend even again...I broke my promise.

~*~

"Min Young, Umma and Appa would like to talk to you now.." Jonghyun Oppa walked upstairs and held his hand out. I wiped my tears and grabbed his hand. "Why are you crying you little baby? It's good news!" He teased. 

I made my way downstairs and into the dining room. "Minnie!" Appa smiled happily and handed me my bubble tea. Donghae Oppa and Unnie sat in between me smiling happily. "What's wrong? Are you going to give me away for adoption!" I crying my eyes out. All them looked at me as if I was crazy.

"LEE MIN YOUNG! NO! Why would we do that!" Umma wiped my tears off my face. I shrugged and looked at Appa. "We would NEVER do that sweetie...it's about something else..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong readers! Sorry if it creeped you out a bit XD I'd just had to explain why Min Young couldn't "talk"

Sooo~ Hows the story so far?  Good or NO? 

Comment if  you want me to continue the story! <3

Cya later guys! 

Oh! Thank you for subbing/reading my story! LET ME LOVE YOU ALL! TT_TT