Waffles For Breakfast

Quiet As A Mouse

Min Young's POV~

Ring Ding Dong- Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi Ding Diggi The voice of devil began to sing. MY BROTHER.

Awwww! He changed my alarm?! I groaned and slapped the alarm out of it's socket. Good riddance, I mean I never hear his voice of a daily basis but when I do see him. He's one defected chatter box sent from god knows where! 

It was a bright, hot sunny day. The sunlight shone through the green curtains in my room making everything pop up and making everything bright. Another day in Casa Dela Lee. I fell off of my bed with the blanket falling with me covering my whole body. I do not have POWER to get up..MUST SLEEP... Drifting off to dream land...UNTIL! 

"Minne Mo- OMO OMO OMO SHE PASSED OUT! CALL 911!" Umma began to run around in my room. She stripped down my blanket making the coldness of the air conditioning meet my sleeping body. "Min-Young-ah! Are you still breathing!?" She began to shake my shoulders. My eyes flew open and looked at her strangely. I stood up from my bed and gave her two thumbs up. "Aigo! Don't you scare me like that Minnie!" She held her hand over her hear breathing slowly. 

Oh, this is my Umma readers. The women who gave birth to me and the one who shaped the person I am today. She's a bit OVER-protective and gets really scared easily BUT she's strong and confident. 

I grabbed the white board beside me and began to write, "Good morning Umma, Minhae..I'm just sleepy that's all.." I yawned and fell back on the floor with the pillow on my face. Felt like heaven..just HEAVEN! "Agio, Min-Young you can't sleep forever. Your going to be late for your lesson. The instructor is coming in a couple of minutes and you know how she feels about lazy bums!" She teased.

Hmm~! Yup, I'm homeschooled as well. Last time I've been to a public school? NEVER. I will never go in those hell-ish places. My unnie told me about her horror stories about them as well. Bullying, queenkas, kingkas and....UNIFORMS. Oppas begged Umma and Appa for me to go to a regular high school for once. But alway they say, "ANIYO! She might get bullied or ! What are you two thinking!" 

I couldn't agree more. C'mon guys, I can't talk plus I'm socially awkward.... I like staying in my house as well. You get to wear your pajamas to class and you don't need to worry about food. Just stand up and walk to the kitchen. 

I sighed and crawled myself out of bed. "Good. I made your favorite...WAFFLES WITH NUTELLA!" Umma opened the door with the smell of waffles hit my nose I began to drool and ran for the door. Waffles are good...espically UMMA'S WAFFLES! I don't know it's like she a special ingredient in them that make you want MORE! 

Down the long staircase and into the long hallway! WAFFLES HERE I COME! I slid across the marble flooring with my fluffy socks waving to the maids who were cleaning the....well EVERYTHING. Just around the corner..AH-HA! KITCHEN! AND THEIRS MY WAFFLES! 

Gimme, gimme,gimme..."HEY!" I mouthed as someone snatched the plate and began to eat the fluffy goodnessTch..seems like some ones back from his world tour. I tried to grab the waffle from his hands, "No, no, no..I don't even get a hug after like 3 months!" He spread his arms apart waiting for a hug. 

C'mon, of course I gave him a hug! May I introduce to you my brother, Jonghyun Oppa! "I missed you Minnie Mouse! Still want your waffle? Well.." I looked at him with pleading eyes as he waved the waffle in front of my face. "Nah! I'm hungry anyway!" Oppa popped the waffle in his mouth. Oh, he's a pain in the as well. 

I pouted and puffed my cheeks then kicked him in the shin. "AISH!" He began to dance around holding his leg. HA! "Hmm..family Reunion. How cute." Umma came down from don't stairs with my white board in her hands. "Here you go Minnie." She handed me the white board and looked at Jonghyun, "Did you eat the last waffle! That was for Min-Young!" She whacked her hand at the back of his head. 

He glared at me, "Mmm. I got hungry umma!~ " Oh god, his aegyo..BLEEEEEH~ "I'm hungry too! I didn't even eat yet!" I flipped the board and smirked at Oppa. "Aigo~ You two. I'll just make another batch." Umma rubbed her temples and walked back into the kitchen. 

Jonghyun stuck his tongue out, "Did you miss me?" He teased as he pinched my cheeks. "NO. Where's unnie and Donghae oppa!"  

"Your mean!" He crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes and erased the board, "How was your world tour? Did you finally get a girlfriend? NAH! Doubt it!" I snickered. 

"Min-Young-ah. I could get a girlfriend in a snap." Oppa boasted. "Psh, snap your fingers now. OH! Where's your girlfriend? Is she invisible! MAAAAAGICC~" I began to waved my hands in front of his face. He's a really fun person to mess around with. 

"MINNE MOUSE~!" Two voices sang from the door. My ears perked up and jumped off my seat running on the other side of the house. A small blonde girl in sunglasses popped out of living room with a tall boy with muscles stood at the door,WHOA! He really buffed out! "Min-Young!" They both hugged me tightly. It's been FOREVER since I saw these two.

May I introduce to you Sunny Unnie and Donghae Oppa! They are the funnest people ever! "Minnie, I think I'm taller than you now!" Unnie began to tip toe on her feet trying to reach. I shook my head in disbelief. Jonghyun came out running from the kitchen and tackled Dongahe, "HYUNG!" 

"Whoa! We saw each other last week! Calm down!" Donghae Oppa pinned Jonghyun on the floor with his foot. "Oops..my bad.." 

"Soon-Kyu! Donghae! Finally, my children are finally together!" Umma smiled and dusted her apron off full of flour. "Umma!" Unnie ran up to her giving her a big hug. Donghae Oppa towered upon her, "WAH! You grown so much! Soon-Kyu...not so much.." She ruffled her blonde hair. "Umma~!" She whined. "Aniya..just joking!" 

I stood there watching THEIR own family reunion as my stomach grumbled. I tapped on Donghae's Oppa's shoulder. "Deh? What's wrong Minnie?" 

I patted my stomach and pointed at my mouth. "Ah~ Your hungry! Umma~ you didn't feed Min-Young yet?" He raised his eyebrow at her. "Ani..Jonghyun here ate the last batch.." She glared at him. Jonghyun shrugged and looked down on his feet. 

"BUT! There's another batch hot and ready!" Umma smiled. Oh! FOOD! I better get there first before Unnie gets the nutella parts. There was a awkward silence...and we exchanged glances at each other. 

"THIS. IS. SPARTA!" My older siblings yelled as they ran for the kitchen leaving me and umma looking at each other weirdly. I looked at my whiteboard, "I really missed these dorks.." I giggled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong Readers! Soooo~ The family they're pretty weird and dorky XD 

How's the story so far? Ummm..I want to know your opinions! ^_^" 

Comment if you want me to continue! :D

First fanfic and first CHAPPIE! <3