Last Chapter

Guilty Feeling Towards You

After a weeks Hyoyeon's death,Tiffany went to mets Hyoyeon's lawyer Mr.Lee at Japan.Mr.Lee already know about Tiffany as Hyoyeon once tell him about her.
"Good morning Miss Hwang,are ready to go now?Tiffany was confused by that

"Go where?I thought i just need to take something from here,"

"No you not going to take from here but at somewhere else."Tiffany was curious about that.

Mr Lee drove them to countryside.After 30 minutes,they arrives infront of  a house.It was countryside house with beautiful decoration with pink colour.Tiffany thought the thing she need to take was inside the house.She really liked the house and cant stop looking at it.Mr.Lee just smiled.

"Miss Hwang,its looks like you like that house?Tiffany was surprise when by the question because forgot she was here with Mr.Lee.

"yes I am,it so beautiful.I really liked the colour."she always liked pink colour.Most of her clothes were pink.
"well now we done with the deal,this house was bought by Miss Kim for you before she sicks.She said it will be honeymoon house for her and you when you guys get married.But she change her plans after she know she get the cancer.She told me to give this house to you once she gone.She want you happy live in this house.I know she working so hard just to buy this house.She want to make a surprise for you before but she cant.I already done with my work here.Can we back to my office to signed the countract to end my job?Once you signed it this house belong to you,another document i will take care of it.

Tiffany cant stop crying,she receives so much thing from Hyoyeon.Now she know why Hyoyeon were working  too hard.She feel guilty toward Hyoyeon.

Current Time

Tiffany's POV

I sold my house at Korea then live at Japan.I cant forget her even now.She left me with so much memories.Although she left me,I feel like she still alive and watching me from nowhere.But this guilty feeling towards you never ended..

 

 

 

 

 

Finished..
This is my first fics.I know I still lacking much.But I write this because this ideas about this wont stopped popping in my mind,hehe..I'm sorry if theres a lot wrong word.I think this song suit well with this story(possition-renaissance),enjoy them