Chapter 3

Guilty Feeling Towards You

2 month later

Nobody POV

Hyoyeon condition worsen during the time.She looks like a dead person already with her pale face.2 weeks before she almost got in ICU once again because her body already rejected the medicine that they always give her.Not only that,she also barely eat anything because she doesn't have appetite anymore.She looks so thin and hardly to speak now.

Tiffany's POV

I visited Hyoyeon today after 3 weeks because of that case.I so shocked when i looked at her today.She was thin and pale.Its almost not like her anymore.I cant hold my tears anymore.Infront of her i cried see her like that.She cant even speak properly right now.She so weak.Kahi said its already a weeks she cant eat because her body rejected almost all the thing that enter her body even her own medicine.The doctors doesn't know what to do anymore except give her injection of medicine to her body.Theres so many wire at her body.

"Kahi shi,I want to stay up here for Hyoyeon,cant i?"I asked her permission.

"yes you can,please bring in more sweater or jacket because its getting cold already.Its autumn now,you must wear more clothes."Kahi said to reminder Tiffany how cold at night.

"yes i will,i will come again tonight to prepares some stuff before i stay here."with that said I left the hospital.

I already broke up with Taeyeon few days ago,she yelling at me because she said I cared about Hyoyeon more than her.I dont care about her anymore.

That night I sleep beside Hyoyeon,she not wake up anymore because Kahi said her doctors just inject her with new medicine so it will effect her for few hours.I so sleepy i decided to sleep for awhile.

Hyoyeon's POV

I just wake up when i saw Tiffany sitting by side.She sleeping so peaceful so i decide not to wake up her.I take my diaries and write something in that.After finish my writing,I looked at Tiffany.Her sleeping face so beautiful.Its been so long since the last i looked at her like this.My body doesn't feel really weak like yesterday.I think the injection that Dr Park give me this afternoon show its power.

She decide to walk around the park.She cant stand anymore just sitting in the rooms.After pick up Tiffany onto her bed she walk to the park.She does not realised Tiffany already awake after she pick up her onto bed.

Tiffany's POV

I decide to follow Hyoyeon.She not realises me at all so I keep following her until we reach at the park infront of the hospital when suddenly she heard someone call her name

"Tiffany shi,why you following me?"I'm not going anywhere,just to take some fresh air"Hyoyeon staring at me.

I was embrassed,I think she not knowing that i follow her up.She just smile weakly at me.
'"I dont want you getting cold outside here.Its autumn right now,it better you just rest in your room."I tried to find another excuses.She still smile at me.Its obvious her lips looks so dry because she cant drink much water as she want.My heart feel hurt looking at her.Even in this condition she still smiling at me like i never done something wrong to her.She no longer angry at me.

 

Then we talked like a long-time-no- see-friend,she looked happy tonight unlike before.She laugh the missing laughed i miss so much.We never touch about her condition and how am i Taeyeon now.I never thought it was her last night.

Tomorrow evening after all the guest was back after visiting her,she held my hand.

"I want to take a walked at the park tonight."she said while smiling widely.I just nodded because i knew she cant stand to just stay in the room.I really thought she will getting better after this because she looked cheerful and smiled a lot.

That night once again we take a walked at the park and talked about the past.She smiled widely at me before handing me a box.She asked me to take cared the box and said all the thing that was in the box was belonging to me now.She dont want me to open in front of her.She smiled shyly before she fell asleep at my shoulder.She want me to sing her favourite song as a lullaby.I singing with my heart just for her.She smiled again before she fell asleep.I continue to sing another song when i feel so weird because she not answer my question about the song.I started panicked when she not moving already even i already shake her body.She already left me.I cried out my heart.I kissed her lips for the last time.Her body already cold like ice.Its feel like a dream when she left me like that.I remember the last word she muttered at me before she sleep

"I want to watch cherry blossom with you when its spring,"that was her last word i heard from her.

Next day after back from cemetery,I opened the box Hyoyeon gives to me.In that box,theres a box red heart shaped,a letter and a diaries.I open the red heart shaped box.It was a ring with pink colour diamond in it.It was a ring that i saw it last year with Hyoyeon when we go on our date.She knew that I liked the ring eventhough i never told her.My eyes started tearing already.I open up the letter and started read it.

Dear Tiffany

When you started read this letter,i might be not around you again.Did you already open up the box?It was a ring where I supposed to use to proposed you when its spring but I guess cannot do that because you already with Taeyeon.I'm sorry for the mistake that i have done to you.I know you was lonely when i was not around you.I hope you will be happy with Taeyeon.Its awkward now hehe..I want you to know I worked so hard to buy you the ring.I know you like it when you saw it when we were having a date a years ago.You keep staring at it.Does this answer your question?hehe..I think I joking too much with you.Anyways i want you to know I always love you.I'm sorry for scolding you at that night.I hope you can forgive me.Oh yeah I want you to meet my lawyer.Theres something I need you to accept it.I hope you will like it.I'm sorry once again let you alone without me.

                 P.S: If I get the chance to born again,I will find you and make you mine again,hehe kidding..

                                                                                                                                       Love 

                                                                                                             Hyo        

Tiffany cries hard after reading that letter.Hyoyeon loved her so much but she never appriciate that loved.She feels so guilty right now.The letter was so meaningful to her.She still remember Hyoyeon face last night,she always smiled to her.It still hard for her to accept Hyoyeon already gone from her life.