Chapter 1

Guilty Feeling Towards You

Tiffany's POV

Its been 2 years now you left me.I walked through the park we used to go together when we were together.I still remember you trying so hard to climb the cherry blossom's tree just because i said i like the flower.You try to get the flower for me.I feel so happy when you get that flower.But instead give me the flower you picked,you give me your sweetest kissed in that day.Now you gone.You left me with this guilty feeling toward you.

 

Flashback

2 years ago

Tiffany's POV

She's not here again for our second anniversary.I sighed heavily.Hyoyeon once again left me for her work at Japan.I feel so lonely now.Not too long after that,I heard the door bell rang loudly.I walked to door with heavily steps to open the door.Its Taeyeon.I know she would come.Hyoyeon just told me that her bestfriend will accompany me to go on date today as her.

 

Nobody POV 

Taeyeon so happy today when Hyoyeon asked her to accompany Tiffany for her today as her.She fell in love to Tiffany for long time already but she know Tiffany loved Hyoyeon.Because of that she never had chance to confessed her feeling to Tiffany.

Hyoyeon's POV

I cant be with her again this time.She already scolded me on the phone just before.I cant do anything to defend myself.My work here hasn't done yet.She cant left her dancing lesson just like that before finished it up.She not the type of person.It will be totally messed if she does like that.She also doesn't want to be this busy but in order to earned money to proposed Tiffany the next spring,she doesn't have any choice.Thats all she can do so she will do it till the end.

Nobody POV

Taeyeon and Tiffany spend so much time together for 3 month as Hyoyeon not in Korea.Its been 6 month now since Hyoyeon went to Japan.And its been 3 month Hyoyeon not comeback to Korea since she had to teach dance lesson to few groups that will debut in Japan.But she never forget about Tiffany and she always called and texted her.For Tiffany now,Hyoyeon not her priority anymore.She has to admitted the more she spend time with Taeyeon the more she falling in love with Taeyeon.She know she doing something wrong but anytime she in troubled Taeyeon always there for her unlike Hyoyeon.Nowadays she keep thinking about spending time with Taeyeon and theres no longer Hyoyeon in her head.

Tiffany's POV

I must breakup with Hyoyeon.I cant be with her anymore.I love Taeyeon more than I love Hyoyeon now.She keep thinking those words in her head but everytime Hyoyeon comebackshe cannot tell her.But since Hyoyeon hasn't spend time with her for almost 4 month now,she already make up her mind that she will break up with Hyoyeon when she comeback from Japan this time.

Nobody POV

For Hyoyeon,she hasn't rest again for 3 month.Usually after a month she will back to Korea to spend time with Tiffany but this time she cant have any rest because this is her last lessons so she want to finish it up so she can spend her time more with Tiffany and proposed her.She smiled alone when she think about Tiffany's face when she want to propesed her later.Oneday,after her last dancing lessons ends,she feel so dizzy.Without she knowing,her nose bleeding badly.She tried to call her friends,Kahi but before she do that,she already faint.Luckily Kahi already infront of her class that time.When she open the door she saw Hyoyeon already collapsed so she rushed pick Hyoyeon to her room then called the ambulance.

At The Hospital

After Hyoyeon get her check up,the doctor went to Kahi and talked to her

"Theres tumour in her brain.She has cancer.Its already at final stage.I afraid she cannot accept this.She must done surgery but we afraid it will risk her life.I know she dont want to do the surgery so we hope you can accompany her for the last day her life.She only has 6month to live.She must done chemotherapyfor now.
her body so weak right now,it seem she not eating anything for few days.She cant discharged in few month because if she does that it will effect her body."Kahi was so shocked,she almost cried but she cant.She cant tell that to Hyoyeon.She know Hyoyeon really want to back to Korea to meets her girlfriend.She doesn't realise it anymore that Hyoyeon eavesdropped all Kahi and her doctor talked just now.Hyoyeon cried in silent because she dont want to die yet.She want to spend her time with Tiffany.

Hyoyeon's POV

6 month is enough for me,I will back to Korea no matter what happen.I will proposed Tffany and tell her about my condition.Although its hard for her to accept that.6 month is enough for me to spend time with her.Wait for me Fany ah,i'll make surprise for you.For few weeks Hyoyeon never left her treatment in order to make her body looks better in front of Tiffany.She never left her medicine and always ate well.But from her face,she know well she looks pale.After a month and a weeks later she decide she want to back to Korea without telling Kahi because know Kahi will stop her from doing that.She know Kahi cared so much about her but she really missed Tiffany.After a weeks making a plan,she already bought her airplanes tickets.

After few days,she succed ran from the hospital in the midnight because she wear the nurse suit so all of nurse there never know she was a patient.She ran happily towards taxi's station to grabbed taxi to the airport.She cant stop smiling when she boarding in the flight.

After few hours,the flight finally landed in Gimpo Airport.She take taxi to her house with Tiffany.Its been 4 month and half since the last she back to her house.She put some make up to her face in order to look better in front of Tiffany.Since its in morning she arrived at Korea,she go to convenience shop in order find something to eat and to cooks with Tiffany later.

She greeted the security guard happily.She opened the door and looks like Tiffany make mess in her dining room.Then she go to her room with Tiffany.She know Tiffany still sleeping so she want wake up her and make suprise.When she opened the door,she saw two body in her bed.It was Taeyeon who sleep with Tiffany.Her heart sanks more.She cried.It was so shocked to her.Because of shocked she dropped her bag and make some noise that wake both Tiffany and Taeyeon up.The two was completely shocked when they saw Hyoyeon look at them with teary eyes.Both tried to cover their body with the blanket.

"Why you doing this to me Fany ah?How could you.I trusted you.And you Kim Taeyeon,you no longer my friends,"She tried to punch Taeyeon face when Tiffany blocked her with her body and yelling at her.

Hyoyeon's heart feel so sick when Tiffany yelling at her.

"Dont punch her Hyo,I love her.I know this is wrong but you alway left me alone and dont spend your time with me again."

"I know that Fany ah but i had worked to do.I do that for you not for myself.I'm sorry that I dont spend time with you any more.

"But I cant be with you anymore Hyo,I love Taeyeon more than I love you.I'm sorry" Tiffany feels her heart so free after she said that to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon feels her breaking into pieces right now.She immediately left the couple without taking her bags that she brings earlier.

She walked away with her heart breaking.She doesn't know where she was heading to.She then saw a bar not far from her.She know she cant drink but she does not care anymore.After few glass of wiski she drinks,she called her bestfriend,Sooyoung to joined her.

"Hey Soo,where are you?Dont you want to meet me?Its been so long we dont hang up together.Hey,I'll waited you at the bar in front of my house.Dont be late".she hang up.She tried so hard to sound happily when she called Sooyoung before.As for Sooyoung it little weird Hyoyeon invited her to meet at the bar when usually they meet at her dancing room.

Sooyoung's POV

i feel weird Hyoyeon tonight,it definitely not like her usual self.She drink so much and hasn't stopped yet even i already take the glass from her.She keeps laughing and say some weird jokes about herself.It already 10 pm when we left the bar with Hyoyeon that already collapsed with drunkness.I had to carry her to my house since it already late and she said Tiffany wasn't at home.