Shirt

Attributes

 

“Lu…”

Luhan turned around to see Arini, covered in mud and bruises. He pulled her close to him, inspecting every inch of her body, and straightening his gaze back to Ari’s flooding eyes.

“What happened?”

She stuttered incoherent words about a Science project, Gale’s pleading, and her rejecting his plead. Apparently, Gale was in a brink of failing Biology class and he turned to Arini- the Einstein incarnation- for an illegal help. 

“I just t-thought, it’s going to be unfair if he passed the c-class this way…”

Luhan softly guided her to a more closed space by the stairs and hugged her. Mild sob and squeaky hiccups echoed in the empty hallway. He held her small figure securely, her hair in times while whispering sweet nothings to tame her trembling body.

“Lu…”

“What?”

She shyly looked to his eyes, then darted her reddened orbs to her shirt. He stared at her shirt before coming into his common sense:

Her shirt was dirty.

Her tank top was drenched.

Her-

He shook his head and cursed his almighty eyes, in fear of seeing what he wasn’t supposed to see. She was blushing in seven shades of crimson, looking down at her feet- shuffling her equally drenched pair of Converse. Clearing his throat, he swiftly ed his shirt and shoved it on Arini’s bewildered face.

“Lu…?”

“Ms. Han Mi would love to see my luscious guns, Ari. I’m giving her an extra-credit for her hard work and dedication.”

“…L-look  away!”

After what seemed like forever, he turned his back again to see Arini shifting in the over-sized shirt of his. He turned crimson by the thought that poked his mind of a man.

She’s obviously cute.

“I-I promise I’ll return it next Tuesday! I’ll wash it clean!”

But the promised Tuesday never came