Straight Collar

Attributes

 

Arini checked herself on the mirror- probably the tenth time in a span of five minutes- and sighed, rather loudly. She smoothed the mild wrinkles of her skirt, fixed the hem of her shirt, and awkwardly pulling her tie (which causes a wild case of chocking, eventually). 

She gulped, anxiety building up a horde of moths in her stomach.

Sitting down at her window sill, she softly knocked on her window in a rhythmic pattern that only God and Lulu understood. And as if in cue, he emerged from thin air- as she would say. He stared at her, affections building up and flooding his eyes subconsciously. Arini smiled weakly at him. 

What’s wrong, Ari?

“I’m very nervous, Lulu…”

Is it the moth attack again? Should I come in?

“Mom wouldn’t exactly be delighted seeing a guy in my room… unmarried.”

Should I marry you then?

“NO.”

You’re blushing… That’s definitely a sign of consent! Yes, I will marry you, Ari!

“Isn’t that supposed to be my line…?”

Oh, yeah… Moving on! Calm down, geez!

“I can’t! This is MAJOR stuff, Lu! You have no idea!”

For heaven’s sake, it’s just a debate in front of the class!

“…”

Ari?

“Yeah?”

Straighten your collar, don’t even think of impersonating the Cullens.

“Right, thank you.”

 


I love you too much, Ari. See? Another update!

By the how, hi, readers! Thank you for actually paying attention! Much love (and cookies) 

xo