Why wear it?

넌 내마음이 들리니? [Do you hear my heart?]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top - 반해 [Whereas]

----

A week before Teen Top’s Comeback

                “Thirty minutes!” the stage director yelled into the room. “Got it!” Hanuel answered.

                The people inside the room were getting ready for the shooting of Teen Top’s comeback stage. The two stylists were walking back and forth trying to perfect the imperfections within the outfits as the boys stepped in it. Nothing was out of the ordinary since they’ve worn it a thousand times before for the music video shootings.

                But then there was Chunji who complained that his hoodie wouldn’t face the way it was suppose to and how the ‘ripped’ designed looked more ripped then they should.

                “It’s fine don’t worry,” Gihyun answered as she tried to set his hoodie in the right position.

                “Noona, did you rip it?” he asked with wide eyes. Gihyun looked up at him and gave him one of her infamous ‘are-you-kidding-me’ looks. “Ani, you were the one that last touched it.”

                Gihyun shook her head and literally held him to stay still. But then they started to argue about whose fault it was when she replied that he was the last person to wear it. The others in the room couldn’t help but laugh at the display. Another day of ‘mother’ Gihyun.

                “I don’t have time for this.” “Yes you do! Can you please fix my hoodie?” “You may be done with your make-up and hair but the others aren’t!”

                And then the bickering started again about how no affection was shown blah blah blah. As usual between the two.

                “Eunmi-yah,” Hanuel called as you were sitting on the couch provided. “Yes,unnie?”

                “I think you should work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter