Thank Yongguk

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

Yura waved Zelo off as he made his way through the sea of students, before entering her own classroom.

*I haate maths fml*

The door slammed behind her, everyone looked up. The exchange of glances and whispers were worse than the usual mornings.

"Is she really dating Jongup, the guy who's friends with Yongguk oppa?" "She's probably really desperate." "Just look at her, why would Jongup date someone like her?"

"Look what the cat dragged in.." The leader of the queenka's, Park Yunhee, whispered loud enough for Yura to hear, Yura pretended she didn't catch a word and walked straight past her acting totally oblivious.

"I heard, she begged Jongup to sleep with her."

"She didn't?!" 

"Is it true Yura? What everyone's saying?" Yunhee flicked her long, light brown hair and glanced over at Yura.

*When has 'what everyone's been saying' ever been true? Think about it you dense, .* Yura thought, "Why what's everyone been saying?" She asked, acting dumb.

"Well, people, not me, have been saying that you slept with Jongup, in the lower year, and you forced him to date you." Yunhee sneered, "It's not true right?"

Yura smirked and shrugged her shoulders, "Well, why don't you go ask Jongup yourself?" 

Yunhee's jaw fell open, as did the students around you. Yura sat back in her seat with a cheeky smirk on her face. *These idiots will believe anything tch*

Just then the teacher entered the classroom, causing the whispering to dissapear and everyone hurriedly rushed to their assigned seats. He took a huge gulp of coffee from his mug and set it on his desk, "Right, I believe I set you all homework last lesson. So pass it down to the front desks and i'll mark them whilst your doing this mock exam I have for you." Everyone grumbled and slowly passed their papers down, because Yura wasn't at home the night before it meant she forgot to pack her homework. *Crap, i'm going to get detention, ah no he won't notice, would he?* Yura ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Right," The teacher began, roughly counting all the papers, "Oh, we seem to be one short," He sighed, "Who's the lucky one?" 

Yura remained quiet, the goofy kid infront of her turned around and started staring at her. She looked up and shook her head, "Don't." She mouthed to him.

The goofy kid hung his head and turned back around, little did they both know the teacher was watching them the whole time, "Kim Yura, I don't see your name among this pile."

**

"I.. uh.." Yura started stuttering. "Why aren't you stood up whilst i'm talking to you?" The teacher bellowed, Yura stood instantly. She hated feeling inferior. *This teacher hates petty excuses and I can't tell him I was too busy running away from home, he won't believe me!* She mentally cursed.

"Well.." He urged.

"Umm.. " Yura's mind went completely blank.

"Forget it, I don't want to hear it." He shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, "You have cleaning duties tonight in this classroom, I'm staying behind anyway so I can keep an eye on you. Sit down."

"Yes sir." Yura replied whilst looking at the floor, she bowed with her hands on her stomach and resumed her seat.

"Now pass these back and you have the rest of this lesson which is," He paused to peer at his watch, "An hour and a half, to complete it." He seperated the pile of papers into four smaller piles and placed each of them infront of each person on the front row.

He had now made it to No.1 on the list of teachers Yura hated the most.

*Next lesson, hurry up please!* Yura begged in her mind. Her paper was passed back to her and she stared at it blankly. She wrote down her name and opened up the paper. 

Not long after, Yura managed to get through nearly all the paper. It wasn't as hard as she thought it was. Just as the bell rang Yura was scribbling down the last answer. *Sweet, finished* She packed away her things and headed to the front of the class, she threw the paper down at the teacher's desk causing him to jump back a little. "Ais- You little." He cursed under his breath as he watched Yura storm out of the classroom. Other students then followed doing the same thing.

Yura calmed down once she was out of the classroom, even the sight of the teacher made her blood boil. *Ok, I have English next, it's not that bad* She stopped in her tracks then sighed, *Yongguk's in this lesson, aigoo* She bit her bottom lip out of frustration. *Time to face the music* 

She stepped into the class and sat down in her seat. Yura always sat at the desk in the corner of the room, at the far back with the windows on her left, Yongguk usually sat at the back on the opposite side of the room. [A.N. They're sat at singular desks btw]

*How am I going to do this?* She racked her brain for ideas, *Or... I could do it at break? That's a better idea, there won't be as many people around us.. Yes! I'll do it at break!* Yura smiled, proud of her plan.

Throughout the whole lesson she didn't pay any attention to Yongguk, no matter what. She decided to concentrate on her work, to draw her mind away from the obstacle she had to overcome a little later.

Time quickly flew by, with Yura knowing English fluently it really made her work alot easier. She had finished her work half an hour earlier than everyone else. *Time to sleep* She lay her head on her arms and shut her eyes.

~~~

Minutes passed and soon the bell rang, waking up Yura with a startle. She stretched and grabbed her bag then swiftly exited the room. Suddenly remembering. *Thank Yongguk*

"Aishh!" Yura sighed and trooped outside to the willow.

Not suprised to see the familiar pink head leaning against the tree again. "Zelo-ah!" 

The pink head turned and smiled instantly, "Noona!" He came bounding over like a puppy.. a very tall pink puppy...

"Hey, is it possible for you to take me to where ever you guys hang out?"

Zelo cocked his head to the side, "Why?"

"I need to talk to Yongguk." Yura felt strange, kind of disgusted to say his name.

"Ah, i see." He didn't ask anymore questions, "Absolutely, right away!" He then went to cover Yura's eye with his hands.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Yura stopped his hands and turned to face him.

"Secret hideouts are meant to be secret... duh?" Zelo remarked went to cover her eyes again.

"What?" Yura asked, a little confused. *They hang out in a 'secret hideout'?*

"I promise I won't mess around!" He held up his pinky, naturally Yura hooked it with hers.

"You seem to like making promises?" She said as Zelo carefully covered her eyes.

"I want people to trust me." Yura could feel the sudden change in his voice. It was a hint of sadness, just a hint.

"It seems like it works.." 

"How can you tell?" Zelo stopped walking which made Yura stop.

"Your hyungs seem to trust you coming here? Hanging out with me?"

"It would seem so, yeah." Zelo's smile reappeared.