CHAPTER 1 B- In the morning of the different places and different ways.

I HAVE TO MARRY YOU?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!

In a village called Samcheok, there lived a poor family with a number of family members so much, so did the problems caused by the family. Like now, Elli, a 18-year-old boy who was still in high school are now hiding in the trees.
"Yahh ~ Get off you're from there! Are you a monkey or what? Such hanging in the trees! "Taecyeon, Elli's dad yelled to his son while holding a stick rounders. Her expression was so creepy, as if he were about to bite his son with his teeth.
"Ahjussi ~ Never mind. Elli problem, I'll handle it. Now you can go to the market ~"A tall handsome young man pat Taecyeon's shoulder. Trying to calm him down. Even he's only 24 years old, but look at all that the youth are more matured than his much older ahjussi.
"Yes, Appa. You'd better go just now. For what you are here if only to beat me?" Elli who felt that his cousin was on his side, stuck his head out from behind a little tree branch.
"Yahh ~ You brat! You think I will stop here! I'm not finished with you! Wait till I get back from the market! I'm sure your head will be separated from your body" With thunderous cries of rage, He then threw the stick rounders are in the direction Elli; but unfortunately the target off the mark. Because these rounders sticks on a tree branch and bounce; landed smoothly over his own head.
"Ouch ~" Taecyeon screaming in pain, rubbing his head.
"Ahjussi, gwaenchana?" Minho so looks panicked and approached him.
"Aish ~ Do you think that after being exposed to these damn sticks I'll be fine" Taecyeon who feel embarrassed because it looks stupid in front of his nephew to leave their homes immediately in disgust.
"Elli, you can go down now." Said Minho, with his deep voice.
"Keke ~ Gomawo, hyung." Said Elli, laughing weirdly and scratched his head like a fool.
"What else do you do now, huh?" Ask Minho; have guessed if his cousin would have done any more trouble.
"No big deal, hyung. I just beat my school's head until he is now a coma in hospital." Said Elli with facial expressions that do not feel have made a wrong thing.
"Mwoh ~ You ~"
"Yahh! Victoria! Get out now! "An old man shouted loudly outside Choi family's home.
"OOW ~ Kang In ahjussi here, hyung! Looks like umma will get a big problem. Hyung, you help my umma, Ok? I'll go meet with my friends. Good-bye. "Said Elli then leave Onew is still gaping.
"Yahh ~ Kiddo! Where would you be? Where is your mother?" Said Kang In, a debt collector who was famous sadist to Elli.
"I do not know where the umma. You just ask the Minho hyung. "Elli Said with a grin. Then leave Kang In.
"Yahh ~ Where is Victoria?! Where do you hide her?! "
"Ahjussi, calm down. Actually what's wrong with Victoria ahjumma?"Ask Minho; do not understand.
"Your ahjumma has borrowed money to me and has not returned it. Fast talk to her if the time has run out! If not, he will accept the consequences! "Said Kang In; then leave Minho.

Minho sighed heavily.

He felt the burden of his body that was so severe he had endured on his shoulders. He did not know when all this must end. On the one hand, he and his father; Siwon working desperately to make money by becoming a fisherman to collect money, but on the other hand, his ahjussi, ahjumma, and his cousins ​​are always just collect in piles problem.
He walked with heavy steps towards the house. How is this? What should he do? Every time his family that makes the problem; in the end he is always looking for a way out for solving the problem. He really felt tired. Tired with all the things he now lived.
---
Elsewhere, in a mansion that was so plush,

gathered a number of people who do not need to be asked again about their social status; view of apparel, shoes, and accessories they wear. Also do not forget the vehicles they carry. At the entrance of Kim's Mansion, walking was the three men and two women. Five of them wore clothes that believe only; you do not want to know how the price of their clothes. A servant of the mansion and inviteLee family to enter into the mansion. They then down a staircase that led them to a dining room that was occupied by several people. Lee Seo Kyoung who wore a beautiful dress that looked lazily. Did not show his interest in the dinner she attended.


"Leeteuk, my friend! How are you? Long time no see!" Hwang Chansung; one dinner guest was greeted Leeteuk, hugging him.
"Hahaha ~ You love to joke, Chansung! Yesterday we had just met! "Said Leeteuk with a chuckle.
"Jinjja? Haha ~ But I'm very easy to miss my best buddy! Oh, Onew. How are you?"Ask Chansung to his prospective son in-law who was so handsome in a suit.
"Anyyeonghaseyo, Ahjussi. I'm fine. How are you feeling?"Ask Onew, politely. Do not forget he also gave his angelic smile to his prospective parent in-law's.


"I'm very good! Oh, Tiffany, come here. Give greetings to your prospective parents in-laws and your future husband." Chansung then turned around and called his daughter who had been staring them in the back. The girl looks so pretty but the implied vanity in her face.


"Annyeong haseyo." Said the girl with her short bow. Seo Kyoung stared in disgust at Tiffany. She do not know why she did not like her. She felt that the girl was not good enough for her brother who had a heart like an angel. And somehow, she had a feeling that if her brother did notlike Tiffany either.
"Anyyeong, noona!" Said Taemin, in a voice so cheerful, as usual.

After they talked for a while, Kim Jongwoon or commonly called Yesung

and his wife, Kim Geun-young to come to a luxurious dining room with Geun Young's arm wrapped around her husband.

Behind them came the two young men using a black coat. One young man who has a handsome face with black hair and short body.

And the other beautiful guy, even very beautiful to become a young man and has a rainbow-colored hair, and was thin and tall.

The short guy  winked in to Seo Kyoung while providing his smirked which he said quite tempting nd y. But apparently not well-received by Seo Kyoung because the girl immediately raised an eyebrow and looked away, ignoring him.

"How rude are you, Yesung! You're letting your guests to wait so long!" Said Leeteuk slapping Yesung's shoulder gently.
"Haha ~ Mian, dude. You know, my wife locked me in the room to continue our game last night." Said Yesung, teasing his wife, followed by a slightly slap on his chest by Geun Young.
"Aigoo Seo Kyoung ~ Is it you? You're very beautiful." Geun Young immediate release of her husband's hand and walking towards Seo Kyoung and pinched her cheek.
Aish That Old Lady! Who does she think she is that she dared to land a hand on my cheek! Seo Kyoung said in his mind.
"Taeyeon, so long ago we did not meet." Said Geun Young then embraced Taeyeon.
"Neh. Approximately fifteen years we have not met." Said Taeyeon while hugging back his friend; or practically the only friend she has.

After 30 minutes they chatted with each other to introduce children each; between Lee's Child and Kim's child, finally it was dinner at the start. Seo Kyoung who feel so not happy at having to sit next to Jonghyun, flirtatious man who had been looked at her like she was just playing herfood. While Key, who sat beside his mother was busy looking at his beautiful faces in crystal glasses. Weird. It's really a strange family, thought Seo Kyoung.
"Dude, did you've told our agreement against your daughter?" Ask Yesung.
"O-oh ~ Not yet." Leeteuk said.
"Aish! How could you not tell that to your daughter? Arraseo, I will tell her just now." Said Yesung. "Seo Kyoung,"
"N-neh, ahjussi?"
"Hmm, this might be a little surprise for you. But you must know if we do this because we want the best for you ~ "
"Just to the point, ahjussi." Said Seo Kyoung; she was then in glared by Taeyeon; feel upset because her daughter was so rude.
"Oh, you so impatient. Hehe~" Said Yesung laughed awkwardly and scratched his head. "Look, your father and I had promised when we were young once, if we will marry our child when they were adults. And since you've graduated from high school, I think this is the right time to tell you if we intend to paired you with my first son, Jonghyun." Said Yesung.
"What?!" Seo Kyoung which surprised stood from her chair.